LCD The Skill Maker

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Oct 17, 2017.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder when he'll get 'round to making another skill. There's plenty out there that would be good, and he's close enough to ranking up that he should be thinking about it.

Also wondering how the sister is going to get medicine from him if they're on opposite sides of the globe and he's not spending any of his time hunting.

2. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet MC will get clichés skill like synthesis after that we all know its some bullshit overpowered skill shows up. Well I hope not

kfahad likes this.
  3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    With Skill Transfer would it be possible to transfer skills from someone he gave it to back to himself? Cos it would’ve been good if he took back that recovery skill~

4. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about that passive skill he was selling? He can pick it up again at anytime by giving someone a massage.

5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup that. I don’t mean get the skill again. I meant that he sold it to that first guy. And in the recent chapters the guy tried to screw him over with his team. It would’ve been good if he took the skill back from that guy~

6. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the conditions are to increase the activation rate of Interface, cause ranking UP so far has done little to that, and now that invisible attack proved that there are conditions to improve skills, We will probably soon see massive improvements in it. Rather interested in how that'll upgrade his skills, seeing as it is still in 24% and still so powerful.

otaku31 likes this.
  7. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    scanning something new or examine new thing.
    rank up (not the interface skill) literally increased the interface exp his rank as adventurer/hunter

all i can think of so far

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 89:
    Is mc going to become the owner?
    If I was the mc I would be constantly using the skill and try to level it up~

9. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG....this MC could resolve so many misconceptions in advance if he just gave an obscure description of Interface to the clan.

10. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    he could just say he has a special ability to see energy and be done with it....
    it could explain everything. copy skill by emulating the flow of energy from other hunter... discovering hidden traps and stuff based on energy signature like the door labyrinth....

11. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Truly. :blobconfused: This is my main peeve about this story. The author just drags things out by having the MC be wishy-washy.

He keeps going on and on about needing to show this A-rank clan that he's an asset and not just a freeloader. Yet he expects them to realize this by being psychics because he's not telling them what he's capably of. As you said, he doesn't even need to lay it all out, just saying "sometimes I get this weird feeling :blobsweat:" can gloss over almost everything he's been doing, and they'd accept and encourage it. And "I've been dabbling with alien materials alchemy, I hear there's good money in it. Wanna try this alien weed brownie?" :cookie:

12. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-95: Again, the frickin' MC continues to not communicate to his team mates the dangers he sees! :facepalm: I just don't understand his need for secrecy on this.
    And he says nothing. :blob_zipper_mouth: No warnings given even to a friend who treats him really well. :blobunamused:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  13. Azriel

Azriel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I read through skill maker and I have a like/hate feeling for it. Its got some cool concepts, but the author uses it a few times and barely uses them again. Oh, he makes skills...and then he just stops...even though the series is called SKILL MAKER. He makes potions...but never gives or sells them to anybody, especially his clan that he is supposed to be a part of. He got an interface that could save everyone a lot of trouble, but he just keeps it a secret..uh...why? Just say you got a unique skill that gives you some information on stuff, hell, you could say you found a super rare scroll by luck that gave you this ability and people would believe you.

I want him to start making skills again since that is supposed to be his power, but it looks like the author is more interested in letting the character twiddle his thumbs and spend too much time thinking stupid stuff than being proactive.

Valcryst and jheno13 like this.
  14. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-98: have they never watched a horror movie? Monster egg - let's hatch it! And in a non-controlled environment with no surveillance or security! Nevermind that the Mother of said egg was able to taken down a A-ranked team without any one of them noticing. What can possibly go wrong?

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 101: so the mc is basically admitting that he can make potions? All this time it felt like he was being casual when he gave them the food that improved stats. Like he was trying to hide that he made it that way and that it was a coincidence that they turned out like that.

And why is he still hiding his interface/appraisal skill? It’s obv that it’s a very helpful skill with how he’s saved his teammates over and over. Shouldn’t he let them know bout his abilities more now so that they could make better use of him?

Hiding the skill making ability I get. That could cause a lot of trouble for him. But the interface shouldn’t be disastrous if it’s known right?

16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    This is painful to read at times..

Parents are unrealistic and one dimensional

17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 115: they should separate from this shitty Leon as soon as possible. It would be a shame if he uses them to become more famous and then screws them over. They should dump his ass in a colourful portal and leave him there~

18. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder when the sister will get her powers

19. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still wondering when he will tell anyone his true abilities. He hasn't even told his sister yet.

20. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    We're still not half-way through so probably not in the near future *sigh*