The Slaughterer of pigs and chickens

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Deleted member 41274, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    A herd of sheep was roaming golden fields of herbs and grasses. Nearby in the valley meandering streams of water forked through the rich, natural habitat.

A sheperd dog with a scar on its right eye, stood proudly close to the herd of sheep, watching over them, guiding them and protecting him.

The sheperd bowed down to a stream of water to bottle fresh mountain water.

The taste of this water always accompanied him in this life. It's one of the many things that this rich and happy life offered him to make him happy. He wasn't an oil tycoon from Dubai, with billions of kilos of gold in his bank or the producer of a best-seller of a futuristic game that stood atop of all industries in general, but a person who enjoyed other perhaps more fullfilling values in life.

A wrinkled face that smiled proudly toward the adversities life had to offer. Yes, he was content with this little paradise.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the mountain. Smoke floated out of the pipe a red-tan-faced man was holding. Rough hands, a menacing face, he watched a woman milking cows.

Cold sweat ran down her spine, feeling the threatening gaze of this natural predator.

Cough cough. The menacingly looking man coughed.

She shivered.

He laughed.

Haha. She was one of his several maids whom he had purchased for a not little sum of money in an illegal, private auction, where the richest and most influential personalities did what power allowed them to beyond all laws and ethics. He enjoyed a different lifestyle. Not fearing the law, because the laws were bent by those who controlled them.

I have no clue where this is going lol

2. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should look at Invijible Panda for inspiration

3. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the five chapters, it's good, better than invisible dragon and better than the Japanese version of IP I heard

4. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I don't understand.