Spoiler The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Jun 9, 2020.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: The Small Village of the Young Lady Without Blessing
    Alternative Titles:
    • Kago nashi Reijou no Chiisana Mura
    • Kagonashi Reijou no Chiisana mura ~Saa, Ryouchi unei wo Hajimemashou!~
    • 加護なし令嬢の小さな村
    • 加護なし令嬢の小さな村 ~さあ、領地運営を始めましょう!~
    Raw Webnovel Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1118fh/23/
    Raw Manga Link: https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_EB03201580010000_68/
    Translated Manga Link: https://mangadex.org/title/49972/the-small-village-of-the-young-lady-without-blessing/chapters/
    NU Link: NA
    Description:

I reincarnated as the villainess in a game world—
    I’m not afraid of banishment, I’ll manage my territory and live as I like!

I reincarnated as Celistina, the villainess of an otome game.
    As the fiancée of the crown prince, in this world where everyone is gifted with blessings by the gods and spirits, I’m the “young lady without a blessing”. As a result of being a fan of the game, I know that the crown prince will be with the heroine sooner or later, and he will break our engagement. Alternatively, if they don’t end up together, I will be executed…

- Apparently the fiance is loyal? He gets annoyed and a bit scary when he thought the MC was trying to leave him appealing to her whatever he didn't like about him he will change. The MC trying to get out of the hot seat is all - "I'm blessed by no one and an embarrassment to my family and I think you should look for a woman who has one so your marriage will be blessed." Solatique the fiance is adamant that they will marry and swore to shelter her from such criticisms.
    - Heroine is a thoughtless girl in a one-sided love with MC's fiance. She even went over to where the MC was celebrating a triumph over the fact she made the lives of her village wonderful even without the blessing of any God or Beast to basically say she's in love with her man. When the MC points out that it was rude to say that to her face and at her own party. The Heroine is all - " I understand I must brush up on etiquette to be a worthy woman for him! Thank you for your kind advice. Before going off to find an etiquette teacher."

2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :aww::blobmelt:

3. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    is the prince a two-timer?

4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    It seemed that way but he was only asking the heroine where to find the best flowers. He buys a bouquet as thanks and later gives roses to MC. He always gave her roses because they remind him of her. He also seems to genuinely care about her. Well - you never know. He might pull a Schneider later after all.

Elisee, Lucila, lostross and 30 others like this.
  5. Cipher95

Cipher95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well a quick look at the raws and the heroine doesn't seem to also be reincarnated, just spoiled and naive. The heroine herself knows it's bad to try and steal someone else's fiance but feels that she's more suitable due to receiving the Divine Blessing of the God of Fertility. At least the heroine's father is smart and responsible, he apologized to the MC for his stupid rude daughter and sent supplies to the MC's village as an apology too. He sent the heroine to be a shrine maiden in the temple, they will teach her manners and they are very strict.

6. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah it's really rare finding a father like this in reincarnation mangas

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  7. eagerreadergirl

eagerreadergirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is such a cute story... and thank you for the spoilers! It's good to know the prince isn't a two-timer after all.

And I'm glad to hear that while the heroine is a spoiled little brat, she doesn't seem to be the diabolical mastermind. Even better, she has a father who properly disciplines her! Having a normal, sensible dad in one of these isekai stories is like hitting gold -- they're usually either abusive lunatics or total enablers, with the odd absent father figure thrown into the mix.

8. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick out of topic, who is Schneider?
    Her reason is definitely rational! I hope this is not one of those novels where transmigrated MCs couldn't figure for the life of them why the story didn't progress as it should.

layyu, Blablasimp, RaiLi and 2 others like this.
  9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reijou-wa-mattari-wo-goshomou/
    He's from the story from the above link. In this story, the MC who is also a villainess tries her best to be the best woman she could be under extreme pressure from her family. Her fiancee Schneider seemed to love her and had a good relationship with her.... Until he met the original Heroine from the otome game. Then he flips a 180 and doesn't believe a word she says and banishes her under her "crimes" (which were fabricated by the Heroine). Did I mention he began a romantic relationship with her/Heroine? He later finds out it was false and tries to look for her thinking that they would get back together. He gets told by many people who care about Rhonya/MC in this story to leave her alone. He doesn't......

10. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah when rhonya’s best friend slapped him and three papers at his face. Pretty satisfying if I say so.

11. djshadow

djshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know how coherent a job I can do wit this, so I'll try to give the 1000 yard view of this

1. It's not over by a Longshot unless the author decides to spoil there's not really going to be any

2. she does have a blessing she has a system she uses to level up her beast. It may be able to do more ??

3. ML not real sure think it may well be the prince, just can't tell yet looks like the author is going many hundreds of chapters. Might be jade the orphan, really it's hard to tell

4. Volumes
    1st volume introductory material. already covered above
    2nd volume she sets up her territory defends it generally gets it running. Comes up with what will be her money msking product, HANDCREAM. Always nice to see fantasy worlds with 20th century consumer economies. Well at least tat will employ 10-15 people maybe maybe it's a real teeny tiny territory
    3rd volume She reveals her blessing to the Aristocracy.
    Starts promoting her handcream ,learns more about her blessing from heroine while trying to be friendly with her. The heroine may like her who knows??

There's an ongoing thread of leveling up the beast but it's in the bacground

Opelia, Lady Lullaby, Shizun and 17 others like this.
  13. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's her blessing anyway? And also, Hisui! What's Hisui's blessing?

Epona C and quarantine is good like this.
  14. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the chapter for that ia out

Epona C likes this.
  15. RevieLeCrensia

RevieLeCrensia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's her blessing? That is the question.

Epona C, Jukki and maecasano like this.
  16. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

17. Epona C

Epona C Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh reading the novel at the moment and manga looks cute. So can someone spoil where and from who does she have blessing from?
    I know Jade said something about her left eye??

18. Deleted member 262774

Deleted member 262774 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  19. immapotit

immapotit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really hope the prince is not the ml,for some reason i dont like him very much
    and someone knows what is her blessing?

20. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link