Forgotten Title The son of two very powerful people

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HentMas, May 9, 2021.

1. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for the name of a manga I read quite some time ago that I lost when MRock was closed... and I was wondering if it had a novel.

It starts with a couple fighting the ultimate evil... or was it a god??? I don't remember clearly it's just obviously supposed to show them being extremely powerful... the strongest sorceress and the strongest warrior, at the end they win but are left very damaged and they are both dying, so a powerful entity... I don't know if it's a goddess or the guy they were fighting asks them for what they want (I maaay be mixing two novels in here because I've read a couple that start similarly)

Anyway, since all they ever wanted was to fight strong people they are fine with just dying anyway, since they already killed the strongest thing in existence... so the entity asks them if they really have no regrets, at this the woman begins to cry and the man mentions how they are sad they never were able to have a son who they could teach everything they know.

And their wish is granted, the being that is helping them heals them and cures the problem of why they never had a kid, so they go and do just that (it's played as a joke I don't know if it was erectile disfunction... it was something that made both of them shy)

Fast forward to them both living in a hill with their son, I don't remember clearly if they are shown to be teaching him but I do remember that when the son leaves to see the world at a VERY FRIKKEN YOUNG AGE... I don't remember if his parents died or they just allowed him to leave... I think the joke is that they died but trick him by saying something like they are playing hide and seek or something??? this part is fuzzy tbh... it was used as a device to paint the kid as a naïve good hearted boy.

Anyway, the action scene I clearly remember is he's flying in the air and sees a dragon in the forest, he cuts his head with a swing, and puts everything in his Item bag in a second, then flies away... unbeknown to him the dragon WAS being hunted by knights and they saw everything.

It's a novel about an OP protagonist kid, the son of the most powerful warrior and sorceress that taught him EVERYTHING they knew... I remember it was warm and funny and the kid was very kind hearted and had no malice and was incredibly naïve because his parents made him that way... and that's the joke

Thank you very much for the help!!!

2. Shaorou

Shaorou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That Inferior Knight Lv 999?

3. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! thanks! that's exactly the one hahahaha