Chinese The soul of Negri

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ngheem, Dec 16, 2018.

1. ngheem

ngheem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    奈格里之魂
    Raw: https://www.uukanshu.com/b/73305/
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up
    : It reminds me of Warlock of the Magus World where the MC is the mastermind behind. The MC is like a fusion between Leylin and his AI chip, less of a human and more of a concept. He starts out as a remained soul of a protagonist tricked by a system and killed. Which made him imperfect, thus he strives for perfection by constantly improves himself. The world building is also very interesting. The author combines models of many character and fantasy world to create the worlds of his novel. For example, in the first book, the child of salvation is a combination of Aturia and Jenne D arc, in the second one, the world is more complex which have heroes who failed to save their world traveled to the past to make it right but then failed again and again which make the world have four timeline. Then in the third book, we have a mixture of bloodborne and the Blood elf in WOW (The mana addiction), this world has many aspects to view things which makes thing more and more complex and unpredictable. And thing would only get more profound later on. This story clearly reflexes the fact that knowledge is power. All being must have knowledge in order to break through and forge their own path. The power level measurement is pretty simple, just 1, 2, 3,... times of release. but when the MC at the peak of the third release, his authority is compared to rank 7 in Warlock of the Magus World. So I really hope this gets picked up, however from what I have read so far, translating this requires lots of knowledge in movies, supernatural phenomena, SCR, and even physics theories.
    Description MTL:
    Listen to my call! The dragon of sin, the lord of sin, the forerunner, the hometown of Yongning, the flame of soul, the voice of the roots... The great Negri, your servant calls you!
    In the darkness, someone sings in a low voice, and he smiles. He knows that he will eventually merge with God.
    And everything is derived from a remnant who has been deceived to the outside world and lost the protagonist's aura.

2. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    I want this translated! Anything related to WMW is always welcome!

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Negri as in black in Spanish or as in n*gga in Italian?

4. ngheem

ngheem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Negri is what MTL give, but I think it should be Negary.

5. The_Loner

The_Loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone ping me if this gets picked up

6. Mr.Bush

Mr.Bush 《First President》《Time traveller》《Hidden Pervert 》

Reading List:
    Link
    After 2 years looks like santa final delivered

7. Mr.Bush

Mr.Bush 《First President》《Time traveller》《Hidden Pervert 》