Spoiler The Spiritual Plant Master Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pandababa, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    Xiao Jingting postgraduate agriculture student transmigrates to family outcast in the wild mainland. Xiao Jingting, who has been single for more than 20 years, is excited to find that he has a handsome male wife, but his wife sleep in another room, and his two sons treat him like a monster. Xiao Jingting was somewhat frustrated to find that his predecessor was a scum who was only good at eating, drinking, whoring, and gambling and even beat his wife and children.

Now, how could he reverse his image?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-spiritual-plant-master-transmigration/

It's completed with 397 chapters (raw)

Does anyone have spoiler for me?

couchpotato1929 likes this.
  2. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... this guy. Our Mc drown in his world. He had a jade pendant with him at the time. It was a space for carrying things and he used it for work. He was a gardener.
    He wakes up in a ancient looking primitive house Hungry and cold. He looks around and concludes that the previous bodies owner had died from a drug overdose. So the guy finds the kitchen and makes rice porridge. He has started to eat when he sees the eyes of a young child peaking through the door staring at his food. So as a decent man he feeds the kid.
    it doesn’t take long for an older kid to come in and look at him with hate filled eyes. The older one grabs the younger and drags him away. The two lock themselves in their room until their father/ger comes back.
    In this time the mc figures out he was a scum dad who drank and gambled all day and spent the night with anyone that held still long enough.
    he checks the money in his office and find a little along with pawn slips for several plants of farm land. Lastly there were a few deeds for low quality farm land. He thinks the situation isn’t as bad as it could be. There is still some money left and no actual gambling debts yet. The MC things that with a little work he can turn things around quickly.
    This world is a cultivation world. The area the MC has landed in is considered the wild continent. And a poor rural area at that. The energy for cultivation is primarily gotten by raising and eating spiritual plants. Our MC is a wood attribute (this might be wrong, I was MTLing so it was something plant related that’s all I’m sure of). He is very satisfied with this because he was a gardener.
    At some point his male wife comes home. Our Mc is feeling shy because he was gay in his last life but it wasn’t accepted so he’s never been with anyone before. The guy doesn’t speak to him. He just goes and finds the kids. At some point it shows the males wife’s point of view. How worried he is about the husband selling off the kids and the house for gambling money. How he is trying to get stronger so he can hurt to feed them. He was sold the the MC’s family as a bride because he was a ger and the MW family never liked him no matter how he tried. The husband had hated him and mostly ignored him. They only have kids because the husband would come home drunk and force himself on the MW.
    The MC decides the best thing he can do is farm. So the next day, after his MW leaves he bribes his two kids with food. He convinces then to show him where the fields are. Apparently it was quite a walk. It’s clear the the MC family that exiled him had never thought he would actually use them. Anyway they meet some people and get things together by using a worm? Like spiritual creature to get the field plowed and planted.
    It’s the first time the MC had done anything like this, but he figures it out. They go home and make dinner for the dad that’s still out working (I think, it’s been a while). I think they all eat together this time even though everyone but the youngest son is staring at him suspiciously.
    The MC does know by acting differently that the original he is most likely going to raise everyone’s suspicions. He decides he absolutely can’t act like that other guy, so he just takes the stares and moves on.
    A short time later he convinces he male wife, who he find very likable and attractive, to take him out hunting. Our MC has never hunted but neither had the original so the MW is careful and helps him a lot. It was scary, but they manage to bag a big pig like creature. And quickly everyone in the village hears about it.
    while out hunting the MC sees a wild grape plant. Because it’s wild the fruit is very sour so no one eats that kind of then. He digs is a starter and stuffs it in his space. The jade space has changed a bit. Now their is a spring with water that has rejuvenating qualities. All the seeds and thing he had before are still there.
    People start to treat him better because he’s started to be more productive. He even helps his oldest son plant the kitchen garden in their home. With all that done he plants the grapes and helps the, grow every day.

good start. Give me some time and I’ll work on the next bit.

3. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! (y) I tried to read it but I kept on getting distracted :oops:
    Again thanks @Juju48! :X3:

4. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To finish up the out in the middle of no where arch... there are some things to know. The MC has some cloudy memories of the originals but still not much to go on. He remembers that the original’s parents went missing. His aunt and uncle take over the household and shortly after the original was expelled from the house and sent to the middle of no where.
    The youngest son had an injury as a kid that had something to do with the original... I’m not sure what or how. But it cause permanent damage and the kid is a bit simple now. But the MC just adores him and promises himself he will never let the kid be wronged again.
    There is also a person the original was trying to seduce. The guy came looking for gifts and things. The MC was like ‘stay away from me, I’m a family man’ in his head. There were other scummy friends as well. One had the Gaul to come to the house and suggest the MC sell off his kids to a family with a very bad reputation. He gets rejected. This is also the guy who suggested to the original that he should start pawning his farmland instead of renting it out. Genius! (Sarcasm).
    The MC’s reputation gets better and his family life improves. The kids start to like him and his MW starts working with him side by side. They kill spirit beasts. They grow spirit food. They make spirit wine. The best of everything stays at home and what’s left over is sold in the nearby town. things start to smooth out and some of the land is redeemed from the pawn shop. the whole town gets excited about how great the grapes are. He just tells everyone that they are a family secret.

Just as life was getting smooth the MW gets word from a friend back in the main house. The original’s second brother had been working with a mercenary group. He was poisoned and expelled from the group. He went home but was found sleeping with his cousin’s concubine and expelled from the house. The poor guy is still poisoned and is likely to die without help.
    The MC has a vague impression of the second brother being a good guy. Also his MW seems to want to help. The wife knows the world better and volunteers to go. The MC packs him with money and food and anything else he might need and sends him off.
    The MC spends the time with his kids. They work and eat together everyday.
    The MW finds the second brother and brings him back with a friend from the mercs. A ger that was a healer for the group. The poisoning was bad and the bother’s condition is getting worse. The brother just wants to die so not to be a burden. The healer friend is doing all he can, but to cure the brother will take very expensive medicine and they figure theirs no way anyone will be able to afford it.
    The MW is like, come home with me and my husband will figure something out. It shows just how much trust our MC has built in such a short time.
    They get back and the MC basically scratches together everything they’ve been working on for the last month. It all gets sent with the bother to town to get healed. Once he gets back the bother starts helping with the fields. The situation is messy. The high end fields attract a lot of monsters. The last owner died in a monster attack. The MC and MW have been setting traps to try and help, but it’s just not enough. The second brother uses his experience as a merc. To start attracting and killing the beasts. They eat what’s best and sell off the rest. The second brother is supposed to get the money from the beast sales. Instead he is always giving it to the MC. The brother’s like. All I ever did with money was drink and you guys have the best alcohol anywhere and I get an unlimited supply so just take the money and keep making things better.
    There is another problem with the fields. A trap set by the brother’s aunt. If the fields are left barren for a month there is a large fine. By the time the MC came it had been many months and they would soon have to pay a fine much larger than the worth of the fields. So they just keep doing what they’ve been doing. Growing the fields, catching the monsters, making great wine, keeping the best and selling off the rest.
    This are great and everyone seems happy until the healer guy faints from exhaustion. Come to find out he is pregnant (yup... one of those kind of books). The bother had been schemed against in the Merc’s. he liked to drink and he was doused with an aphrodisiac while drinking with the group. The healer ended up in bed with him instead of whatever was supposed to happen. The brother didn’t remember anything so the healer just kept quiet. But now he’s pregnant. (It isn’t as clear about this in the book, but shortly after this incident the brother was poisoned expelled and found in bed with his cousin’s concubine. It looks to me that someone had been trying to frame him and ruin his reputation for a while and failed several times before succeeding.)
    The two guys also have an older brother that supposed to be a genius and going to some fancy school. The second brother tried to contact him when this got bad for him, but never got a reply. They finally meet when the second brother was in town selling off the latest batch of wine. The oldest brother was like ‘you are an embarrassment’ without even looking in to the circumstances or letting the brother explain. It was sad because the two brothers were just trying to find out if the older one needed help or money. They figured he had been having trouble since their parents disappeared and was hoping to help.
    The second brother was like... well if I'm so bad then maybe we should not be brothers anymore. And the oldest is like ya, who wants a brother like you. (Jerk!)
    The second brother brushes it off. He goes home and gets married to the healer friend. right in the middle of the wedding the tax people come. They are more than a month early, but they demand the fines owed. The should only want two months worth, but demand three. One of the originals friend had called them to come hoping that the family would have spent all their money on the wedding. If they can not pay the MC would be taken to jail. The other punishments were hard to understand.
    the MC was like fine, here’s the money, shocking the whole village that was there for the wedding. The incident becomes a non issue as the tax people leave and they get on with the wedding.
    This might be out of order. I’m not sure exactly where everything goes. The last big event was that everyone was leveling up. The MC and his brother started at level threes and had reached level four. I’m not sure what everyone else’s levels are but the MW is worried about being left behind in the strength category. The MW had some fire plants that cause a aphrodisiac effect, but can really grow his strength because he has fire attribute.
    He takes one and has a severe reaction. He’s screaming and moaning so everyone comes in to check. The healer is like.. it’s an aphrodisiac problem and looks at the MC like.. your up. He’s a little embarrassed but get left alone for the night with his MW. The last thing the text says is the MC wondering which one of them got poisoned with aphrodisiac. Then FTB.

the next morning the MW has leveled up a bit. The MC is like. Take better care of yourself and don’t do something so crazy again. The MW comes right out and says, you are not the original. And the MC is like ya, sorry. It must have been hard to have to spend the night with someone that isn’t your husband. He comes clean about everything and the MW excepts it. He even tells him about the spring water from his space.
    The MC asked how he was so sure and the MW is like you’ve never been with anyone before right. The MC is embarrassed but admits it. The original was a bit of a rogue and a playboy so...
    That’s everything major in this arch. Things get rapped up quickly. the brother and his healer wife have their baby, the MC’s male wife gets pregnant and things were going really well when they get summoned back to the main house. The originals parents are back and have leveled up. The second brothers reputation has been cleared and everyone is called back. They sell the lands, pack up and go back.

and that’s it for this part.

5. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, anyone finished this story? I've been skipping a couple of chapters right around the 300 mark.. I can't seem to remember what happened to the ML and MC's grandchildren?

6. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The book is almost 400 chapters. I would say it’s split into 4 parts. First in the rural village. Second would be wondering the wild continent. Third when they go to the sect and the far off continent. (This is the best section of the book in my opinion). Then lastly in the upper realm.
    The book focuses on the parent and the three kids. There is no specific ended for any of the other characters. The grandkids are never mentioned again after entering the higher realm. Even the grandfather-in-law that had help many times isn’t brought back up. This was sad for me because he had no other family. I figured he would have at least been welcomed into the upper realm, but I guess not. If I were to read it again I might skip the entire upper realm portion. The dragon character was fun and I did think it was funny that the MC went around telling everyone he was an impotent patient. But after the previous part of the book, I just didn’t think there was enough to make reading it again worth it.
    I wish there had been a final bit involving all the characters, or at least most, but as an final arch I found it a bit disappointing. Not to say I didn’t enjoy the book, I did and I will defiantly read the second and third arch again. It just didn’t give a good ending feel... does that make sense? Anyway sorry I could not tell you about the grandkids. I would have liked to know myself.

Kaylee and couchpotato1929 like this.
  7. BakaHat16

BakaHat16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandfather in law and his wife ascended to higher realm with their own effort. MTl said that they rejected MC's offer to ShangTianYu and preferred to stay in Xia or ZhongTiangYu for stability first.

couchpotato1929 likes this.
  8. ElSheba

ElSheba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers after they went back home? I am at the part were the first brother took some pills to ascend to the 6 lv. What happens after? Can i get some spoilers please? Thank you

9. ElSheba

ElSheba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Will Xiaofan forget his family after entering the sect? I really appreciate an answer thank you

10. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No. He doesn’t forget and they have a happy reunion later.

11. MXTXFAN

MXTXFAN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, if Xiao Jingting is the MC? then, who's the ML?

12. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

he arrives already married and stays with his male wife through the whole book

13. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of beast companions does he get and what are the ages of the kids?

14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm now in the travelling part, where ML is pregnant with third child.
    Honestly, this part feels so much boring. I prefer the village and face slapping MC family part, and such a shame that they didnt do a thing to ML family.
    And now I heard, there are two other parts with so much different take from the summary. I lost my interest to this story alr.

15. ketchupachup

ketchupachup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel has been in my library for a while.. guess I should start reading lol