Spoiler The splendid life of mother devouring Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No new chapters at WN.

2. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So anyone know what happened with this? only seeing up to chapter 16 translated, would love to know more.

3. Haylias

Haylias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @TheGodEmperor
    It's clearly been dropped by the author at this point.

4. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, if that's been confirmed, that sucks :\ I wanted to know how things would go.

5. KaylinCake0

KaylinCake0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator dropped it last year because they found it more fun to translate manga and novels to be stressful. Which is why I’m just going to use google mtl to finish what they have so far

6. KaylinCake0

KaylinCake0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been over a year since the last update of the raw. Story is still not finished. I don’t see details of the raw spoilers, so here’s what I got and the following are based on mtl.
    Based on what I read from mtl, people thought Lilith was a mercifully forgiving saint that yearns for her sister when she named her daughter after her sister. It’s just something that one of Maria’s targets, Lilith’s friend that accused Maria of stealing, heard. Not something from Lilith’s POV

Lilith’s friend doesn’t meet a gory end like the first target, but mistakenly splalshes poison on her own daughter, Evelyn, when her aim was Maria. But Maria traded dresses with Evelyn because Maria said the prince of another country preferred white dresses. The evil friend accidentally ruins the face of her own daughter that she tried to lovingly raise to be the most beautiful daughter and gets strangled by Evelyn out of rage. And I think those 2 got exiled. One of evelyn’s mother’s victim was a lady named Jessica that the prince of another country fell in love with, but their engagement was annulled by his parents when they learned of Jessica’s disfigurement. The prince helped a bit in the revenge by making Evelyn think he was interested in her. Fortunately, I think the prince and Jessica are engaged again.

He or she (mtl kept switching gender pronouns) was requested by Lilith’s to experiment on Nina. Nina did get better, but the doctor made drugs to make her sick with different ailments to experiment more helpful drugs and started to do that kind of thing with others. I think Maria drugged the doctor to not feel pain and have his guts pulled out

The stepmother had nightmares and Maria tried to make her seem crazy by making her think there were bugs in her food. Gin provided bugs that would dissolve in soup, so that no one would see it when they inspect the stepmother’s food. After one of the nightmares, the stepmother wakes up to finding her curtains and furniture slashed. Maria told the duke to take care of her grandmother more. Iirc, He did go to his wife and a dagger falls from her gown when she gets out of bed. Stepmother thinks she sees the ghost if ‘past’ Maria and chases after her with the dagger , but ends up in the same basement room where Nina or ‘past’ Maria was kept and was chained. The duke is keeping his wife in the basement and her mental health a secret from the public or something. And the stepmother is being cared for by the former head maid, karina, who the evil stepmother thought has been playing tricks on her. But karina couldn’t have when she was chained before and during the bug soup incident. Maria wondered who will give more hell to the other: the evil stepmother or Karina

A judge ?appointed? by Lilith to lay judgement on Lilith’s enemies. He also fabricated evidence to do the same to innocent women and enjoyed torturing them. Maria had Jessica, a victim of Evelyn and her mother, to pretend to be Evelyn because Jessica had her face burned the same way as Evelyn. Jessica was to lure the judge into a trap to make him want to see princess Maria eaten alive by pigs. Then something about getting the judge into water to feel Nina’s pain. Maria even mentioned about death by drowning to the doctor. I don’t think the doctor is absolutely sure about Maria’s reincarnation from the hints Maria gave him, but he probably couldn’t think when almost dying. And got his finger bitten off by a hungry pig. I don’t know what exactly happened after that, but he ended up dying

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  7. KaylinCake0

KaylinCake0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The link to the raws is listed on the translator’s site, Mistakes Were Made. I can’t post the link because I haven’t made 5 posts yet.

8. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish step sister die in more worstest way then mc did in last life

9. Angesicht

Angesicht Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone pick this novel again

10. MarianelleJF

MarianelleJF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get a link to the raw

11. Angesicht

Angesicht Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ncode.syosetu com/n8149eh/

12. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    That link's been dead for a while now. Author took down the raws for some reason.

13. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about this?

14. milano

milano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds kind of like Redo of Healer, but from a "villainess" perspective.