Spoiler The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Apr 2, 2020.

1. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    FAQ
    Main difference between the novel and the webtoon is that in the novel, it wasn’t the mage who informed Valerie of the prophecy.
    Serenia is transmigrated. Eventually it’s revealed that she’s actually 40 years old, but because of her martial arts practice/diet/whatever she remains the same physical age as Valeria. This is also why she isn’t attracted to the crown prince or Kylus; too immature for her.
    The ‘tiger’ in the prophecy refers to a 3rd party character who also is transmigrated and is obsessed with Serenia and has 1st lead syndrome. As a result, he goes crazy at the fact that Kylus and Serenia are so close so he plots to kidnap Serenia and Valeria and make Kylus choose the one he loves the most by saving either one first. Valerie suspects this and hides, the crown Prince finds her and confesses his love for her.
    It was originally a joke that the crown prince was in love with Valerie. In the webtoon it’s pretty explicitly implied that he said it so that the nobles would stop bothering him about finding a crown princess. Eventually, his feelings started becoming much more real and confesses to Valerie. He does not end up with anyone in the end.
    Serenia ends up with Victor, the story ends with Kylus proposing to Valeria and she says yes, and the crown prince has no other love interest.

Kylus confession
    Spoiler chapter 11-13
    Little bit after enggagement rehearsal
    About Serenia
    chapter 14
    chapter 19
    Spoiler of the end main story
    Tiny bit about each ending story
    Novel chapter 40
    Serenia X Kylus explained
    Serenia secrets
    The Crown prince
    Sweet moment
    About the tiger
    prince Edwin X Valerie moment
    About side story
    Bit difference in novel and webtoon
    Reason Kylus choose Valerie
    Strory excerpt [1] [2] [3]
    Brief summary and Valerie magic explaination

*Because some of the many first page is discussion thread, I suggest jump to around page 11 for spoiler

Novel Licensed in Yonder: A common story of a lady's new life

Here are the names of the following users who completely deviated from the thread with their own personal opinions on the characters and relationships so that users may ignore their accounts for future posts.
    Adyaa
    WinnieS
    Chaku
    Otomereader
    KathyClysm
    Chamchaworld

Last edited: May 20, 2023
  3. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no. She was chosen to be the main villainess. Godammit. The only bad thing is that she left her little brother hanging like that. Be nicer to your younger siblings godammit.

AW it seems in chapter 3 she was immediately was able to understand her apathetic nature was harming her siblings who had always admired and adored her. She then I think decides to go along with the marriage even though the ML seemed to have a Heroine of whom he seemed to be carrying an affair. Then out of nowhere, ML seems to wanna spend time with her in chapter 5?

Damn this girl is under ALOT of anxiety. She thinks the ML is the tiger that will come down and kill her. With that killing glare from the heroine-chan and clueless ikemen. That might still a possibility.

Wait the Ikeman ML has actually black hair? Or it isn't actually him? eh? eh?

ML and heroine-chan battle fanatics who like to train alot? AW. Her dream is return home and be with her family. Then she wakes up with a guy hugging her. IT ISN'T THE ML. The maids and others come in and freak out. MC finally punches him. I don't what he said but he seems to be jerking her around.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  5. seersaoirse

seersaoirse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im confused, is the black haired guy a different character?

syofiaa likes this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so

syofiaa likes this.
  7. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried MTL if i am not wrong black hair dude is prince

8. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really eager for this one... it is frustrating so few chapters are done... especially with only a few raws out so far... gah... the pain of waiting... I should not have touched this one! gah! anxiously awaits next chapters... gahhh!!!

Ah...I should not have looked at the raws... should not have... why did I ... now... now I am ready send love letters to the author and say please... hurry up...

rero00, lazynoodles, syofiaa and 4 others like this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee: I'm afraid I kinda put my foot in my mouth by complaining a little bit about the translation, lol.

"A young lady from a different world and her debutante." <--- Um, the lady is the debutante.

I fully blame Who Made Me a Princess for this mistake. That webtoon kept on using "debutante" instead of either "debut" or "debutante ball." The debutante is the person making her debut, typically in a debutante ball.

The line can easily be fixed with this simple change:

"A young lady from a different world at the debutante ball." (y) Or something similar.

Anyway, on topic: Kinda generic story so far but I bookmarked. I hope it's good. I'm waiting to see if the male lead is any good. :LOL: Art is okay. :cookie: The translation is fine (just a small error, as I said I blame Who Made Me a Princess for that). :blobangel:

Bella94, Mikaa, syofiaa and 1 other person like this.
  10. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OKay, I don't know korean or anything so I know nothing here, but when I looked at the raws for the first time and saw the black-haired guy, my first thought was: oooooh, so the asian beauty is actually a guy in drag! So that's why the duke is still being nice to MC. I guess I figured that, like in most isekai stories, the only black-haired people are from another world

11. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    otomereader, DOHere, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  12. cabbagetoad

cabbagetoad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just made an acc so i can comment on here and I'm just gonna spout some things so it might sound like nonsense hhhh Btw I regret reading the raws man I'm so impatient ahhhh but the black haired guy is the prince? And he has a habit of sleeping places? And honestly in like chapter 7 when ml asked the black haired girl to meet her at night i was like,,,thats kinda sus but they were just training so i was so relieved hhh (still haven't caught up with names yet my bad) ml was like what did u do to my fiancé??? And the other guy was like uhh y r u so mad pls don't be hahah its just a misunderstanding and it goes to a scene of female lead going “I hear a scream, is it hallucinations? In novel books, this is often called an ominous allusion.” I was like

Bella94, syofiaa, roseO and 5 others like this.
  13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm..looking from raw picture, the black haired beauty is a martial artist and she looked like a teacher to ML??? (it is my impression).

And the blog said that the beauty know/somehow know that MC is from another world that's why she want to become friends with her...maybe like, there is someone who know what my feeling are... :blobthinkingsmirk::hmm:

14. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story seems nice but i don't like the art so much, still interesting manhwa.

15. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is one of its best qualities, I love it... it captures her feelings her expressions so well, I honestly dont even need the text translated to know what is being said, the art conveys her to the point it transcends language barriers... the artist is a genius...

God... her siblings are the best... her younger sister reminds me of that lil sister of Johans on Beware of the brothers... I feel like adopting them both!

16. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    They are absolutely adorable and their emotions are conveyed really well. Gives me all the maternal feels lol

Ruruki, DOHere, ten10324 and 5 others like this.
  17. YanaseRyoko

YanaseRyoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy, after I found the update in English I was floating in the air. I love this manhwa so badly not only the art style is beautiful and delight, even the characters are catching, Valerie is so gorgeous but she doesn't want to show it and the second female lead is so strong and not annoying one. Well, at least for now.

I want some spoilers please!
    Does anyone know if the black hair girl and the ML are childhood friends, cause they look really close.
    Are they in love? Or they were, because we all know that once the ML focus on the new girl wants to get her attention and all, that's the reason I'm asking.

forevxo, Bella94, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  18. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, beginning of this thread is like a one-man/woman show. :blobjoy:
    At first I was like; wut? Did I actually accidentally block someone without realising? :blobjoy:

Ruruki, Lilylam, rero00 and 2 others like this.
  19. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    So as far as I can tell from what has been scanlated so far and from looking at the raws, the black-haired girl only recently met the ML, they are not childhood friends at all, they just get along well. She trains him in sword fighting. To me, it looks like she came from Earth and is probably a Kendo champion back home, and he respects her for her skills. I don't think they are in love, so far there have not been any even remotely fluffy scenes between them. It looks more like they get along well as friends. Also, I think someone spoiled that the black-haired girl and the MC end up becoming good friends - probably because MC is not your typical noble girl but rather a very level-headed, logical person + she also has knowledge from Earth.

Bella94, Leilacus, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  20. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG the chapter 9 looks like its going to be a crack!

syofiaa likes this.