Spoiler The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Apr 2, 2020.

1. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing I don't get is if Serenia is reincarnated or not? I've been seeing people say she was or that she was just the princess of another country or both, so which is it?

I have to say it is so refreshing to have a "heroine" character be so grounded and friendly with the protags. She seems like the only sane woman in that entire household ngl

2. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    She's transmigrated, not reincarnated. Valerie's the one who is reincarnated, which is why she thinks Serenia due to the isekai genre is the heroine of this story and relegates herself to a mere obstacle in their relationship.

Funny thing is Serenia thinks Valerie is the heroine and thinks the Duke will fall in love with her loool

I'm not ENTIRELY sure about her origins as I said in the previous spoils, but the way I interpreted it...
    She's transmigrated from a different fictional work of martial arts and is part of the Moyong Clan.

Her real name is Moyong Clan's Moyong Jii.
    She tells Valerie that she could call her Jiia.

I don't know enough about korean martial arts literature to know if this is right.

3. ataraxia

ataraxia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! Some good f*cking spoilers

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno in Versailles it was the norm that if a King took a fancy to someone's wife the husband has no choice but to look away.

Th.ay and Jukki like this.
  5. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....well, that's messed up. If the King can hook up with anyone like that, bastard children would pop out here and there wildly. I hope its not like this in this novel though.

6. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers on chapter 16?

7. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil who will/is the tiger in the prophecy?

8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking forward to that and if there is actually any truth to it

9. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This guy is so cute , genuinely reminds me a bit about nine but probably a bit capable in other areas as compared to him EE580302-9CCA-4972-B955-CB53FD6903FA.jpeg

Gothita, bochucha, Marane101 and 7 others like this.
  10. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She honestly thinks he would delete someones family, but I don't think anything bad happened to her friend that slapped Serena, I wonder why this Duke still seems clueless regarding Serena and the MCs response or reaction to her...

11. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does this have like a secret story/plot one that needs serenia's martial art skills? or is it really just fl and ml romance story?

12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers for this? MD just updated ch.13 and spoilers for 14 are already here, do we have new raws available or novel spoilers? Still curious about that tiger prophecy

13. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I lost a bit of interest cus it's a bit slow.

Prince is being punished and the Kylus and Valerie are having comfortable small talk. Prince decides their behaviors in their relationship is seriously strange and demands to know where she even thought of such ridiculous punishments. She says her parents ... and Prince says her father really doesn't look the sort but thinks up such funny things. She actually meant her RL parents not the current ones.

She decides she has to send her current father a list of funny punishments just incase the Prince seeks them out to talk about it. On the list are things like writing ones name with your butt (...I've seen and had to do this before in korean saturday school. Teacher holds your hands and you write your name in the air with your butt in front of class. It's actually pretty funny and embarassing.) A handstand and...something I'm not entirely sure about.

Prince starts going overboard and wants to implement his arms-in-air punishment to the soldiers at the palace, as well as the many body hugs between nobles just because its funny. The more he talks about it the more Valerie gets distressed and started calling him "That crazy-"

Everyone freezes up then the Prince laughs, and says she turned out to be a very fun Ball indeed (note previous ch. Where he thinks Kylus is a well trained doggo who suddenly came across a very bouncy ball he can't predict) much to everyone's confusion. Prince tells her she is the first woman to ever throw an insult at him. Kylus is displeased (prolly jelly)

Guard comes and tells Prince he needs to head back. He complains he can't even visit a friend's place but the guard says the Wizard had arrived (the one who prophecised shit and trauma'd Valerie when she was young) he says it can't be helped then and gets up when Valerie grabs his sleeve. He asks whats wrong and she just tells him it's nothing and that he should travel safely. Kylus is more displease.

Seems like the Wizard has been living fine, and does work for royalty from time to time. Valerie is thinking in bed that it wasn't much the sort of news she wanted to hear, and in the bath she wonders why she grabbed a hold of the Prince. She's having a facial and wonders if she wanted to ask for a punishment? (For insulting) and maybe she had gone crazy?

While doing her makeup she thinks how unfair the world is that she ended up sleepless from the prophecy but the guy who poured it all out is doing perfectly well.

Maid tells her to get a grip and stop sleep talking. She needs to go to her engagement rehearsal. The real thing is four days later.

They have her wear the earrings Kylus made for her. Valerie asks why and the Maid says it matches her dress perfectly.

Seems like it turned into a set item (with her dress)

14. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doggie and bouncy ball?
    Yeah, I can absolutely see that lol

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. ernstnxx

ernstnxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Always thankful for everyone's spoilers.
    I found this blog post/review that might contain some info/spoilers(?) of the novel. I don't quite understand the MTL, though. Maybe someone who can read Korean can check? Please and thank you in advance!

Google: 흔한 환생녀의 사정 story
    The first naver blog post by 담가우 (Damgau) is what I'm referring to.
    (*apologies for the lack of link, this is my first post)

bochucha and Tobbit like this.
  16. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have spoilers on chapter 17?

17. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has read the novel? Can you spoil us pleaseeee?

The current manhwa chapter 17 is hilarious. I cracked up with Kylus attempt to be sexy and seduce Valerie . It's hilarious. His attempt failed and was treated like Valerie younger brother.

I love the ML and MC personality. The lethargic x innocent-to-dumb couple. Looking forward for more. I am just curious how will the novel end .

rero00, Mifried, famine and 7 others like this.
  18. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno what happened in chapter 17 but it had me cracking up like mad lol how daring! just what the hell :p ah love this so much lol

19. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 12 pages , without any major spoilers but all discussions....

sankoi, MianneChan and Th.ay like this.
  20. Concha123

Concha123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same, I was waiting for a spoiler