Spoiler The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Apr 2, 2020.

1. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any site where i can read the raw (novel version)..??

2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Marshall id body block anything harmful from hitting him too, Val's instinctively went into protect mode... The Duke was pretty good as well..good job doggo!

Monylol, Tobbit and Jukki like this.
  3. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I yearn for you!!! Squee!!!! Rolls around the ground squealing!! Stop making me imitate a pig gdammit!...Kylus... U...u!! Uwu!!!:blobsob:

Monylol, Makiis, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  4. ladytrudhaz

ladytrudhaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right. I screamed aloud just now when I read that part.

Monylol, Makiis and Chaku like this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the doggo statement. Valerie basically was petting him like a dog.

Monylol, Tobbit, Makiis and 1 other person like this.
  6. Impriestz

Impriestz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious about Val’s magic. Is there any progression about her magic? Will she be able to be a mage or not?

Monylol and Chaku like this.
  7. nunuchan32

nunuchan32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished reading the novel. valerie and Kylus are so sweet

ShiraYuuKii, Monylol and Tt123 like this.
  8. nunuchan32

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I'm not very good at English. But I want to give a little spoiler.

If we look at the manhwa, for the next chapter there will be a sweet moment between Valerie and Kylus, look forward to the next update. I will spoil the after-engagement event.

When Valerie and Victor were discussing the arrangement of the warehouse as a form of introduction to Duke Dwell's history, Kylus suddenly came to see them and felt jealous because Valerie looked comfortable when chatting with Victor, Different when chatting with him. Kylus will pull Valerie away from victor and stare at victor with an aura of hostility.

Victor who saw Kylus jealous was only stunned.
    Victor felt Kylus became stupid because of love. Valeri realizes Kylus' attitude and she tells Kylus not to interfere with her work with Victor.
    Kylus didn't care about that, he just wanted to see Valerie a little longer, he even offered to help her work on managing the warehouse. Arranging the warehouse is an activity to go around for prospective duchess by looking at the property belonging to the family dwell.

Yukari_me, gnyaa, CaelumBlue and 33 others like this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, since you've read the whole thing (and don't worry, your english is fine), can you spoil/verify us on the
    a. Master Wizard, his intentions/motivations or just whatever is going through his head. Its already been spoiled here that he'll be something close to the final boss or at least, the cast WILL have some sort of conflict against him near the end.
    B. The ending. If I remember early posts here, the ending wasn't well received (Kylus formally proposes and apparently, despite the obvious lead up to a yes, it was an open ending? Can you verify this?)
    C. Any sidestories? Like say, marriage and kids?
    D. Marshall and Prince materials? Marshall is such an awesome brother, I just wanna know more. For Prince, how DID he fell for Val? Thanks in advance!

Monylol, Th.ay, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  10. nunuchan32

Reading List:
    Link
    I will answer for point D first.

Prince Edwin loved Valerie from the jokes he made. He said that his destiny was related to Valeri because of three coincidences that bind them. He started to feel jealous when he saw Kylus and Valerie together.

The prince came up with a plan to divert the bad rumors about Valeri with more intense rumors. During the royal tea party, the prince announces that he fell in love with Valerie at the first sight. So the rumors that Valerie will receive are about her being a demonic woman who captivates the hearts of the two most desirable men in the empire.

The moment when the prince fell in love with Valerie was when he accidentally fell with Valeri in the imperial garden during the tea party. He saw valeri's hair fluttering like a red rose under the moonlight and he smelled the sweet scent of roses from her body. This moment happened when he and Valeri tried to avoid the noble ladies who were crying after seeing Kylus and Serenia together. They seemed to see Kylus and Serenia kissing in the moonlight. When in fact they are doing eye exercises so they can see long-distance targets. But they misunderstood, this is very funny.

Valerie, who saw Kylus and Serenia, knew that they were training together, and tried to avoid the noble ladies who misunderstood because her position at that time was also alone with Prince Edwin.

donaiseiyuu, syofiaa, ARaine and 38 others like this.
  11. nunuchan32

Reading List:
    Link
    I will answer for point A.

According to her teacher's prediction, Valerie will be caught by a tiger that descends from the sky.

The real antagonist or tiger in the prophecy is a man who falls from the sky just like Serenia, Nam Gung Hyun is a crazy man who is obsessed with serenia because he feels special serenia just like himself. Basically he is a man who loves himself. He came to bring Serenia home but on the condition that the empire and the world were destroyed. From there, Valerie knew that the tiger in the prophecy was Nam Gung Hyun.

Previously, the Valeri family (father, mother, Edith and Marshall) had a bad feeling of superstition because all the things Valerie gave them were broken at the same time. Valeri, who knows about his family's unrest, only thinks that Nam Gung Hyun will never find him. But in reality Nam Gung Hyun came to kidnap her, because the man had a misunderstanding of the relationship between Kylus and Serenia.

Nam Gung Hyun, who knows that Kylus has a fiancé, makes a cunning plan to make Kylus choose between Serenia and Valerie who he will save first while proving which woman he really loves.

But in the end, it was Edwin who came to save Valerie because previously Valerie had run away and hid from Nam Gung Hyun and the Orch. During this moment, Prince Edwin expressed his love for Valerie.

M30WWWW, Ariary, Reeka98 and 50 others like this.
  12. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when does the misunderstanding about Serena and kylus get cleared up??

Monylol likes this.
  13. nunuchan32

Reading List:
    Link
    Points B and C.

For the end of the story, this is only up to the application stage, that moment is in chapter 161. Kaylus proposes to Valeri and says that he wants to live with Valerie for a long time. Maybe some fans were disappointed because there were no moments of marriage or children. But I thought it was a good, sweet story.

For the additional chapter itself, there is 1 chapter that tells the challenges of modern life. And the rest of the chapters are bonus romantic moments from the couple Kylus Valeri and Victor Serenia.

There was a time when the kiss mark Kylus made on Valerie's body was exposed and when Sebastian was delivering breakfast for Valerie, he was surprised to see Kylus sleeping on the bed with Valerie.

You can imagine what the two of them did because Kylus was reckless to sneak into Valerie's room. I'm really looking forward to this moment.

This is just my opinion, maybe the author did not add the moment of marriage and children because of Prince Edwin. The writer seems to want to give the prince time to heal his heart. Because for most of the story Edwin is not close to any girl and he says his love for Valerie is also in the chapter towards the end. So, if the author provides a wedding moment and child for Valerie Kylus, the story for Prince Edwin will feel forced.

14. Genuine_reader

Genuine_reader Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is crown prince is he prince edwin or kylus I'm confused

Monylol likes this.
  15. nunuchan32

Reading List:
    Link
    In truth, the only one who misunderstood was the lady nobleman who saw her. Valerie knows that Kylus and Serenia's relationship is only limited to teacher and student. Serenia is also Valerie's best friend.

Serenia is not interested in kylus, because she loves Victor. He was willing to stay for one reason, also because victor.

When the noble ladies said that if they saw Kylus and Serenia, no one would believe what they were saying.

The rumors didn't end right away, as rumors about Kylus and Serenia were still secretly spreading among the nobles. But in the end it clears up over time. Because they all finally admit to the fact that Kaylus fell in love with the wise, graceful and friendly Valerie Rea Bolshake.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  16. nunuchan32

Reading List:
    Link
    Edwin.

17. sankoi

sankoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are pretty much differing stuff from the novel and the webtoon. Pro'ly to address the author's tendency to drag things... Haha

In the the recent events in the webtoon, it's the engagement party. In the novel, Kylus and Valerie had dinner where Valerie asks Kylus what merit he would get out of getting engaged to her... Whoah. In the webtoons, it was rather focused on Kylus wanting to get Valerie to call him by his first name.

There was a draggy scene about Valerie being kind to one of her maids in the novel (which dragged on for 3 pages or more) but the point was just Valerie wanting the maid to heal (she hurt her back) and that maid being tearfully touched that Kylus will be engaged to such a kind lady. I don't really recall this with the webtoon. Haha They went straight to the ceremony without a scene about her preparing for it with the maids. Good choice for the webtoon though.

Kylus was a lot calmer than Valerie during the ceremony in the novel. Valerie was shaking and conscious in front of everybody. The webtoon toned this down and in fact, showed a rather brave and confident Valerie. I guess this part had both sides (novel and webtoon) romantic fluff.

In the webtoon, Valerie pulls out flower petals from Kylus hair. In the novel, Kylus reaches out to Valerie's earings (which he made HAHAHA) and told her "Beautiful". (Not sure if the earings or Valerie) but he says it twice so I guess he says it to mean Valerie is beautiful.

The novel doesn't mention Munea or Murea at the ceremony part. The webtoon immediately points out to her existence.

In the novel, Kylus has to go meet a messenger which is why he gets separated from Valerie during the reception. He even asks her if she would be fine alone and Valerie nervously answers that she's best alone or being alone is the best which has Kylus leaving sadly. Boohoo. In the webtoon, Valerie gets taken away by excited female nobles too eager to learn of the details of her engagement and whatnot. The webtoon wins this round hahaha. Kylus didn't have to be saddened.

Valerie always answered like an answering machine due to her nervousness in the novel. She answered "thank you for coming" to eeeeverything the noble ladies asked her or said to her. In the webtoon, she has a decent conversation with them. Hahahaha wat. Webtoon wins. The novel gains points for the comedy on this part though.

I didn't read the part about Marshal and Valerie talking but here comes Murea (webtoon) or Munea (novel). The artist for the webtoon has her reasons for changing the name. I think she mentioned it on Twitter. If I remember it right, she mentioned that it could be offensive (?). She has agreed with the author about the name change.

It was odd how they dragged it on in the scene in the novel. The conflict being Munea being an awful brat immediately as she opens the door to where Marsal and Valerie are. She berates Valerie about her being no match for Kylus and all lah lah lah but never really tells her name. Whut. Edwin comes in (I am still at this part as of writing) and Munea slows down. Edwin asks her her name and she stutters like kuge kuronikka (like that is... soo) and Edwin sarcastically says "oooh, so you're name's kuge kuronikka? Probably a foreign name". Brutality level : Edwin. But hey, this time, Valerie stood up for herself before Edwin came in like "you don't even tell us your name and you dare behave this way" as she was about to excuse herself (actually plainly go away without a word until Munea taunts her for "escaping")

The webtoon focuses more on Kylus and Valerie on this part. I laughed so hard after rereading it because immediately after opening the door, Murea declares her name like a proud basher. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA And the novel spent quite some time on dragging on her babbling without revealing her name and here I am not minding if she's named Bingo or Rumpledstiltskin. It was nice to read Edwin came in this scene in the novel though.

The novel had its moments. The webtoon is kind of better at choosing how to deliver the scene BUT I am willing to give the novel more chances to entertain me. I'm reading this (both novel and webtoon) to move on from the heartaches of other webtoons and novels that scarred me haha. It's a pretty light read. I love it.

18. Dellopyon

Dellopyon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows how the story ending?

Gothita likes this.
  19. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like edwin! :(

20. waterfireflies

waterfireflies New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the latest chapter already hinted Edwin's love for Valerie :(:cry:

M30WWWW, Tobbit, Th.ay and 4 others like this.