Spoiler The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    SECOND LEAD SYNDROME is overflowing[​IMG]

2. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I'm starting to see Edwin in different light:blobmelt::blobsob:

takoyakicheeks, Mikaa, Tobbit and 5 others like this.
  3. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did this happen in the novel or in the side story?

Could you, please please please, tell us a little more about this fluf moment? :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:

Sorry for the words... My english isn't very good...

4. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any fluffy moments between valerie and kylus? :aww:

5. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After chapter 31 I’m confused. I thought Kylus was getting real feelings for Val which is some what true but he basically admitted he is not trying to marry her and she just needs to be his contract fiancé! I don’t get it.....someone explain...

6. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    originally, kylus choose valerie not out of love or her abilities to be duchess but because of her... "relaxed" temperament as in she or her family will not nag kylus if he delay their marriage for numerous time as long that valerie can ask to cancel the engagement per her father request. so basically to be his eternal fiancee until he think its the good time to married for real, but of course it was a dick move. i cant imagine how much ridicule valerie will faced if kylus didnt fallen for her. ah the joy of political marriage /s

it kinda explain of his behavior on why he didnt come to greet her when she visit the duchy for the first time, for him work > anything else. but now kylus (and later edwin) fallen in love for real and tried really hard to make her like him. good thing she is able to faced the problem correctly (the maid problem, the hugging problem and serenia misunderstanding) ,gain respect from the servant and serenia protection.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  7. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    hey is Serenia Chinese or Korean...? cuz in one scene she started mentioning Chinese deities.... or are ancient Koreans worshippers of the Chinese pantheon...?

8. threeyearsky

threeyearsky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure Serenia is from ancient China, because the webtoon mentions that she's from the wulin (which gets translated as moolim (?) in Korean), which is used to refer to the Chinese martial arts world and is part of the jianghu

Th.ay, forevxo, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  9. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    wow... I thought she was Korean from the get up.... even the Japanese does better when it comes to drawing the clothes... :blobsweat_2::hmm:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  10. Leixia

Leixia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No chapter this week bc of the artist's health

Jukki likes this.
  11. Faelwen

Faelwen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely not Korean, and possibly not Chinese either. In the novel, Serenia's original name is Ji Moyong (모용지), which is not a Korean name. "Moyong" is usually the Korean rendition of the Chinese surname Murong (慕容), originally a Xianbei tribe that is a lot more closely related to the Mongols than the Chinese.

12. threeyearsky

threeyearsky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's a super good point! The Xianbei Murong tribe at one point migrated south near Chinese territory and became their vassals, so even supposing that the world that Serenia is originally from is remotely similar to real-life history, she even might have been part of those who were Sinicized. Unless I got a weird translation, it would be strange to meet Chinese gods (she mentions meeting Yuanshun Tianzun, Dragon King, etc) without having some ties to the culture. Just my guess, though.

13. Faelwen

Faelwen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't noticed any answer related to Seneria's age posted here. Serenia mentions that there is at least a 30 year age gap between herself and Valerie's sister, who is a teenager. This means that she is in her forties, or possibly older. However, due to her kung-fu powers, she remains physically around the same age as Valerie.

It explains why she treats Kylus and Edwin as children, and why she is a lot more attracted to a middle-aged man like Victor rather than people who are young enough to be her son.

14. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok fam.
    What is the deal with Marshall and Munea?
    Did Marshall really fall for her?? If so, I am completely on board with this!! I'm pleasantly surprised! This is from Chapter 38 of the webtoon.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what her magic teacher was hiding

16. Privvnn

Privvnn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So about the dukes childhood
    his parents had him at an old age so they passed away when he was very young. Which means he also became a duke at a young age to. And because of that he didn’t have time to have a proper childhood.
    I feel so bad for him and I hope he can have a happy ending with FL

CaelumBlue, Th.ay, Alniyat and 3 others like this.
  17. Dianatouille

Dianatouille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the raw of the novel is available somewhere (free)?

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    The recent manhwa chapter I assume finally showed the Tiger guy and I was honestlt surprised the teacher actually taught something to Val other than the prophecy (well, she WAS gifted with magic theoretical formulas at least)
    I still have a hard time the ending from the novel is an open but semi-implied (since if I remember it right, ML properly proposed) happy end. I mean, we nearly got a close call kiss if not the interruptions. Val made him be a bit more vulnerable and open with the ribbon. Probable extra content with her younger sis (but Marshall x Baron Lady is still... a surprise)

syofiaa and Th.ay like this.
  19. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler on their fluff moment? :aww:

20. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 56 in the raws, From what I know so far I think this is where the crown prince announces that he either loves the FL or is already in a relationship with her, idk which, with the whole point being to cause rumors.
    By the FL playing along with this I think she gets to meet her teacher or at least get access to his workshop.

can anyone spoil if everything will actually go to plan or not. If it does then I have a feeling that the ML will get depressed.