Spoiler The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Apr 2, 2020.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!:cookie::aww:

And did the main characters have any kids? Lastly, how did the secondary characters end up?

Kiriari likes this.
  2. Faelwen

Faelwen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main characters don't have kids when the novel ends. In fact, they aren't even married yet. However, there are all sorts of hints that they are sexually active, so I guess it's only a matter of time before they do have kids.

As for the secondary characters:
    • Edwin is expected to soon become Emperor because his father wants to retire. His project is to quickly select a spouse and produce a heir so he can himself retire as early as possible.
    • Serenia and Victor are officially a couple. They take things very slowly, and their relationship has hardly changed from what it was before they confessed: spending their time together drinking tea while chatting about current affairs, especially the main character's love life.
    • Munea has become the mascot of the Duke's knights and Edith's best friend. She is expected to surpass Serenia within a few months and become the strongest in the world.
    • I'm afraid there isn't much to say about Valerie's family.

3. Faelwen

Reading List:
    Link
    The question was asked a year ago, but I noticed it hasn't been answered.

In the novel, there are no rumours of Marshall and Munea being in love or in any sort of relationship. In fact, Marshall and Munea only ever meet once, in very similar circumstances than the manhua. Due to a horrible first and only impression, Marshall has a very poor opinion of Munea and later expresses a lot of concern when he learns that Edith is regularly meeting with her and that they are becoming best friends.

As for Munea, she eventually reaches some sort of epiphany where she realises how awful she was, and decides to turn a new page and focus exclusively on training alongside the knights of the duchy. When she reflects on her past, she expresses nothing but deep shame and cringe for how she used to be blinded by love, and doesn't seem to be in a hurry to fall in love again.

Of course, this might change in the manhwa. While the story goes more or less in the same direction, there are a lot of notable differences, and the manhwa seems to give more scenes to the secondary characters than the novel does.

4. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I had my hopes up for nothing. hahaha it's okay though.
    Thank you for sharing!

5. Deleted member 409933

Deleted member 409933 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the novel or even have read it with MTL? I was reading the manwha and the novel at some point but I can't remember where I found it.

6. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwa ended yesterday, but what a dry ending

DOHere likes this.
  7. DeuKaeBestGirls

DeuKaeBestGirls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the ending?

8. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jukki, Rin.rinaaa and Tt123 like this.
  9. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too:(

10. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be a side story about this manhwa?

11. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What makes the FL of this story Valerie so different than the other reincarnated Ladies we ve seen so far?
    She is quite untypical and unusual.
    I just don't know how to estimate her whole character/personality with my words.

I find mature martial artist woman Serenia very interesting/engaging. Think she is my favourite.

If I were to describe the ML Kyle/Kylus, I would say he is kinda very socially awkward and cute in his own strange way.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    M30WWWW and DOHere like this.
  12. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Top Most Badass Moment in this webtoon story: Jia/Serenia vs the Emperor! :blobparty::blob_pompom:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SHE DOESN'T BOW TO ANY ROYAL KING EMPEROR RULER!!!:aww::aww::aww::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
    Tt123 and _artemis_ like this.
  13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do the servants and nobles in any moment get to know that Serena and the duke never were lovers?

Jukki likes this.
  14. Faelwen

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall, there is a passage in the novel where the Duke finally realises that there are rumours about him and Serenia, and that they could lead Valerie to misunderstand things, so he launched a witchhunt in his domain to find all servants who spread these rumours and severely discipline them.
    As for the nobles, the Prince is quite good at making them forget about past rumours by creating newer and juicer rumours.

15. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was licensed in english in Yonder. Screenshot_20230519-234639_YONDER.jpg

M30WWWW, Maeve Arte, Gothita and 2 others like this.
  16. AleksHiki

AleksHiki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the manhwa and laughing a lot but now I'm sad about the prince spoilers
    I like him better than ML, he deserved more FL than ML too, but since it's not about who deserves more... :cry::cry:
    and I'm a little angry with ML and Serena for not being careful with the rumors they create, doing that exercise in public, was it necessary? and an exercise that doesn't even make sense
    and the prince who needs to sacrifice himself to help the MC with this situation
    the prince who saves her too when she is almost kidnapped by the 'tiger'?
    its disappointing...:cry: