Spoiler The Story of the Hated Mule

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Jul 28, 2020.

1. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please use your common sense

She was abused since birth not only by her family but even the servants and the kingdom, she wasn't allowed to feel anything, not allowed to want anything, and she was deprived of everything even though she still has blood of royalty... how do you even expect her to act when she only started to receive affection and care after 14 yrs of being abused and being traumatized?

It was already a development that she started to express herself unlike when she was 14 that she acted so mature to the point that she felt like a doll

2. kfrahm92

kfrahm92 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I very much agree with you, the abuse that she endured from her 'family' would traumatize and cause great mental stress within her mentality, however I wonder also if her genetics play a factor? I mean as someone grows being a child to an adult, their body chemistry changes allowing them normally to not only nature physically, but psychologically as well. In her case however, since she is still technically in the body of a child, it would make sense for her chemical make up to still be that of child causing her to act this way. I mean she literally one day is a kid and then poofs into an adult ..

3. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how sad. I think I understand his sadness after watching chapter 81 of the manhwa

the comic has dark pastel colors so much so that the whole novel seems like we are walking on a path of melancholy

4. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Are ppl fr here.. aint no way yall forgot the ml(ew yuck, I hate his character sm) telling his servant to literally SELL/GIVE the fl away to some man who loves women. The servant says something so they decided that they should let the fl grow up and then give her away. Not only is he a fucking pedo ass, he is also a merciless bastard who sells little girls just because he finds her bothersome. And here I thought this manhwa was good LMFAO And ofc hes gonna be her shining armor forgetting that he literally told his servant to sell her off. Ewww