LCD The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle For The Throne

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Mar 29, 2020.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You put a spoiler in a spoiler lol. Also seems kinda like what they would do

kurohamukami likes this.
  2. Bwoo7072

Bwoo7072 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GraverobberTL said that there will be a short story released about Sebas around chapter 180-200. So I'm excited about that.

venu101 likes this.
  3. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could always MTL.

4. Bwoo7072

Bwoo7072 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but mtl is machine translation and I can't handle that stuff.

5. Wyntile

Wyntile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please no. The last time I read MTL chapters, my experience of reading Kumo Desu-ga went down straight to a pure hate level. I'd rather wait for quality translations content.

6. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl doesn't always get the meaning right so it causes confusion and not to mention the number of brain cells that die from going through large portion of MTL. MTL is only good to know for spoilers maybe in 10-50 years MTL ai will be good as regular translation but till then it's mostly garbage

7. Sharqed

Sharqed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How's the romance in this series? Would love spoilers if possible.

8. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some tiny hint of romance but nothing overt. Even between couples that should be together it doesn't really look like anything is happening. This is 130 chapters in.

Also, regarding chapter 130: Al can be really cool if he wants to huh.

Sharqed likes this.
  9. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Say what you want about mtl, but it manage to improved my sentence construction a little just so i could understand what I was readind

10. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the hot spring chapter and the fact the most recent chapter hints that he doesn’t mind getting engaged with finne

11. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh, the father intentionally setting up and allowing a situation where his kids kill each other and do other even more insipid things right under his nose while still trying to act like he cares about any of them is one of those moments where you shout "BS" at him. guy deserves the deaths of any consorts and children he actually likes due to this. tbh, he should get to live a long time with his regrets.

edit: the lack of chapter numbers in the TL make it hard to pinpoint which chapter I am on but elna freaking out about chrysta saying she can tell the future is probably the dumbest thing she did so far, but wait there's more, she abandoned her charge immediately after, knowing she was put in charge of her to protect her because she said she read the future and she gets hurt. I thought the MC said she wasn't stupid? this is downright dogcrap stupid. who cares what they will say, if anyone asks something just say "I don't feel safe bringing the princess to the consort believed to have killed her mother" and end it with that. what are they going to do? accuse the hero's descendant of something? ok, that's strike 2. one more stupid contrivance is all I need to drop this like the hot turd it is starting to look like.

edit 2: elna can die in a fire. someone as blatantly stupid as her is not useful no matter how strong they are.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    kurohamukami likes this.
  12. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, at 100 now, and through another contrivance he can't get the letter. I understand not gathering the soldiers to help, but you don't even use all the elites on your side? sounds like another forced plot to me.

13. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason he allows it to happen is because he puts them second to the empire. If it weren’t for that, he would act different, but in the end, the empire is more important than his kids being alive.

kurohamukami likes this.
  14. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    thing is in history succession struggles tend to weaken empires every time they happen not the other way around, even if it does produce higher quality emperors, it will also produce a weaker empire due to loss of talents every generation.

also blatantly dispatching a 10000 man reconnaissance force? is the emperor blind? if he doesn't know it within a couple of hours of them leaving the camp then he is clearly blind.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  15. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s true, although that could be minimized if the power struggle is contained within a small group. What is currently happening in which the whole empire is being caught up with the affairs of the “succession war” seems to be an outlier for the story, even if more historically accurate.

gary0044187 likes this.
  16. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    to be fair to the author I think he is trying to imply that the previous generations have been more "virtuous", keeping the empire's damage minimal. but history doesn't play that out, when dogs are pushed into corners they bite.

17. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been implied that something is making everyone act more selfish than they normally do too.

18. shiro3001

shiro3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its worth reading ?

19. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    So around 136, the blue seagull covenant people are clearly acting on orders of eric. so much so that the butler can guess it but apparently the king and his supposed genius PM can't? also the king even admits that by forcing MC's reputation arbitrarily up, he's painted a target on his back and he tries acting like he doesn't have any responsibility towards this? I am starting to think that the crown prince was killed by the king and that the strange behaviors of the competing princes and princesses were manipulated by the king or his PM so that they can knock off all the talented members of the family and/or destabilize their own country.

it's good even if I find some plots to be very contrived.

20. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Well hello there