Spoiler The Strongest Hokage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Darkbeowulf08, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like most of you Naruto has a special place in my childhood memories, which is why I couldnt helped but give this fanfic a try. Anyone has any spoilers for the addicts? Let me start:
    The Mc becomes the Hokage, and the strongest at that.

candycane_whack likes this.
  2. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws, so if you guys have any questions let me know.

3. Otherside79

Otherside79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it worth reading?
    The romance?
    Is it a harem(good or bad)?
    Does he only have that whitebeards fruit or does he learn other types of jutsus?
    Does Naruto make an appearence or does the story end before his birth?

4. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    1-2) The mc only has one love interest, Kushina, and it stays that way throughout the story. Of course, that doesnt prevent other girls from falling for him.
    3) The fruit is the sourse of his power, but he still needs other techniques to make it stronger.
    He creates his own body cultivation technique by using the 8 celestial technique as an example( Guy's technique). The boost is permanent which is why I said that it was a cultivation technique instead of a boosting tech. He also learns the Raikage's ligthning armor which further strengthens his body. He creates a soul stregthening techniques which gives him a really powerful aura, strong enough to make jonin kneel, and increases his learning abilities. He creates a couple of techniques for his students.
    4) The story does follow naruto and the 4th ninja war.
    5) Worth reading? It depends who's asking. I personally really liked the story. If you like a story with a really powerful mc that easily solves all of his problem through strength, then you might like it. He never looses a battle, but he doesnt always win. Kushina's personality is really different from cannon but that was just the author trying to add something new. This story basically shows what happens when a cultivator enters the Naruto world.

Zarcon likes this.
  5. Otherside79

Otherside79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please dont tell me the mc is Narutos father.

6. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Minato married a different member of the Uzumaki clan, and had Naruto with her.

Zarcon likes this.
  7. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Uzumaki Clan destroyed like canon? Does MC destroy any clans? Does he get any other fruits? What are his elemental affinities and bloodlines (if any)?

8. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the Uzumaki clan was destroyed like cannon. The Mc doesn't destroy any clans, but he does killed a lot of important people.
    Minato had a "flee on sight" order attached to his bingo page. Mc on the other hand had a "just pray that he's in a good mood" order :blobfearful:(he disdains killing those much weaker than him)
    IIRC his elemental affinities were lightning and wind, but I might be wrong. His only bloodline is the tremor bloodline, and he doesn't get any other bloodlines because he believes that his bloodline is the strongest. His tremor bloodline has no weaknesses so he doesn't need other abilities.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Zarcon likes this.
  9. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the story behind the Uzumaki clan destruction in Whirlpool? Was it orchestrated by Konoha? How does the MC react to it (Kushina is Uzumaki)? Does he save a large number of people to create a clan in Konoha?

What are the MC's original techniques? I mean super ultimate techniques.

What significant powerups and treasures does he get? Is there anything more from One Piece World or other animes?

Can you explain the 8 Gate cultivation system? Does he teach it to anyone else?

10. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Already answered. Read my answers above.
    2) He absorbs the chakra from the source of Ryumyaku. He also steals the Star from the Hashigakure village to promote his cultivation level. After defeating Kaguya Otsutsuki, he travels to the One piece Universe.
    3) After learning the Eight Gates Released Formation from Might Duy( Guy's father), he starts experimenting with it. Mc learns that he can use his tremor bloodline to forcefully open the Eighth gate first. His chakra gained the "vibrating" quality of his bloodline allowing him to succeed. The boost is permanent and doesn't have any drawbacks, unlike the original technique. On the other hand it takes longer for his body to adapt to the change, and the boost isn't as significant as the original technique. He's able to compensate this with his bloodline and other supporting techniques( Raikage's lightning armor, Soul strengthening technique...etc). He's unable to teach this technique to other people because they don't have his tremor bloodline.
    ps: I am not such a Naruto geek. I googled some of the Japanese names:blobpeek:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Zarcon likes this.
  11. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, when did he sleep with Kushina? When did they marry? Did her clan get in the way? Did they have any kids who inherited his bloodline?
    Is the MC Hokage now? Is there a Game SYSTEM or is it normal training all the way? How did MC travel and did he take Kushina with him?

12. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    1-2)Dont remember the chapter, but it takes a long time because the Mc feels that is wrong to have relationship with Kushina considering his metal age.
    3) How can a clan that was destroyed before the start of novel interfere with her marriage?
    4) The Mc had a daughter. By this point he's a level above the sage of six paths and Kushina is as strong as the sage of six paths, so their daughter was already immensely powerful when she was born.
    5) The Mc wasn't very welcome in konoha by the upper class(Hokage, elders, clan leaders...etc) because of his outsider status. They wanted him to stay because of his power, but they didn't want him to have any actual authority.
    The Mc got pissed at the village because of the bad way they treated Kushina after her jinchuriki status got exposed, so he left with her. He ended up becoming the new leader of the Rain village after killing Hanzo, so in a way he did became a Kage.
    6) No game system, just training.
    7) He didn't take Kushina with him to the One Piece because he got there by accident. Also he can travel through space, so that's how he got there.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Zarcon likes this.
  13. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow...if my little bro read this spoiler, he may break, no, he will.

Thank you for the spoiler.

My little bro will stop reading this fanfic.

14. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel ended?

15. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, its completed.

16. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? A MinatoxKushina fan huh?

17. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    How was the ending? Did he get any other girls?

18. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    Just kushina

19. MrNameless

MrNameless New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, just a question but where can I read the raws for this, thanks.

20. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    just google the chinese name.