LCD The Strongest Legend of Dragon Ball

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by shahriar_shubho, Nov 24, 2017.

1. dmtranslations

dmtranslations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it working now?

2. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking, you know that time in chapter 129 when he asked for his three wishes? How come he didn't ask for the ability to Unlock Potential like Super Kami Guru? I mean then he could have gone and unlocked all his friends and trusted Saiyan followers powers and had a much more badass army. Just a though eh?

3. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am honestly really surprised at how good this is. Sure the MC isn't min maxing like a robot should, but i am ok with that. and sure i am a little odded out by the apparent vegeta X Tights thing, but i am hoping that is just another way to somehow introduce vegeta to bulma since i assume the MC is going to prevent vegeta from invading earth in 15-17 years

4. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link
    still mad more people are not talking about this novel. Its super hype. the MC fighting a frieza race king to the point that he not only has to blow up the planet they are on to kill the MC, but decides to blow up a sun just to make sure he can't use instant transmission to escape and suck himself, the MC, and everything else within close distance to the solar system they are in into oblivion because he hates him just that god damn much.

shahriar_shubho likes this.
  5. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link
    One day, someone else will read this. and I will confirm what i already know. that good fan fics can really exist.

6. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhh. This and dragon ball multiverse are the two best dragon ball fanfics made. If only the mc and his step sister had vegetable themed names this would be perfect. It takes the dragon ball universe as a base and does not ignore the stories as told by toriyama but is imaginative enough to branch h out and twist the world based on our MCs choices in highly possible yet interesting ways.

This is only a question. Just hoping more people will read this because apparently no one does other than me

7. shahriar_shubho

shahriar_shubho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hey can you give me the link for dragon Ball multiverse fanfic

8. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html

[​IMG]

its actually a comic and not a novel. the quality is bizarrely good. it is what i wish the tournament of power was. main universe Dragon Ball in a multidimensional tournament vs the strongest "what if" universes in the multiverse.

9. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone else know of a dragon ball filler character they wish was real and in DBZ. for me it is Shula. an actual demon fighter that was about as evil as yamcha. would have been sweet to see someone fight by blending magic and fighting on the good guys side. closest we have to that is buu, and he never really felt like magic, more like just some exotic alien.

10. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link
    so far this Broly arc has been great. if i have any gripes about it, it owuld be that for some reason Xaya sees Broly as non canon because he was from the movies, and thus he does not exist in his main universe, but he has fought with multiple other movie only beings and creatures, and all of them do exist in the main universe and he has made no comment on that at all. he even has Zangya living on his planet as a maid for his adopted parents. and he made fruits of power a common military ration for his Saiyan army. Hell he even has Towa, a videogame only villain, as seemingly the big bad final boss of this novel.

11. NeurogamiPrime

Reading List:
    Link