Japanese The Strongest Level 0 Aikido Practitioner, Now, Another World Here I come!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NinetH, Mar 17, 2016.

1. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Strongest Level 0 Aikido Practitioner, Now, Another World Here I come! (レベル0で最強の合気道家、いざ、異世界へ参る!)
    Raw Link: http://nihongo.j-talk.com/
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/...itioner-now-here-i-come-to-a-different-world/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: You get an MC that didn't receive any cheat, wasn't summoned, wasn't teleported. while being awesome both in strength and mentality
    Description:
    Kaminagi Nagare is the supreme instructor of the Kaminagi aiki style. And that Modern Strongest Aikido practitioner, from earth leaped through the another world. however when he arrived to the other world the reality thrust towards him being the strongest Aikido practitioner, was that his level was 0. however, Nagare didn't trust these things one bit, and vowed to trust the techniques he has cultivate and survive with only that in the other world. And thus the legend of the strongest Aikido practitioner who wards everything with unparalleled strength begins.

due to the votes i share this one. anyway, i was once against bored so I did another one. and this one is one of my favorite series. so i hope someone will pick this one. also this series is going to have an LN soon, release date is around April

(warning the next parts will spoil a part of prologue and some part of ch 1)

a little review of the series
    anyway first let's talk about the MC background, the Mc is basically an old guy age around 80+ , and still very strong. he had saved the world from a meteor, defeated bigfoots , deafeating predators and aliens, and other amazing feats(forgot the others). and he is considered to be japan's national treasure(if i remember it correctly). then suddenly one day he sense a warp in space using Aiki(yeah he really sensed it) and knew where it leads. being unsatisfied with his life one earth(no more worthy opponents). using his aiki he passed through the warp in space. so then he passed through the warp in space then went through the other world. he didn't really recieve any cheats including language skills(yeah he didn't get them) though what he only recieved was only a young body around 15 yrs old. and then shit started to happen right here. for example how the hell did he learn the language.....he only have to listen to some sentences of the language and then he already fucking understand the whole language, heck he can even speak to goblins and orks, its because he had already reached the peak of aikido taking everything in. and this guy doesn't really resort to violence, and more of a word person, meaning a very smart person, biology, physics , math, and etc are genius level. and you can't really provoke this guy and you shouldn't debate with this person. well, basically this kind of MC just makes you believe he can do anything.

another charm point of this series are the intermission. the intermission is basically another story happening in the same world where nagare was sent. and focuses on a class summoned and a guy who was about to be sentence to the death. basically a revenge story. i won't tell you why he got a death sentence. anyway this revenge story is quite similar to the forsaken hero except this is more smart tortures and has NO HAREM, yes this guy didn't have any HAREM and purely focuses on REVENGE and purposely AVOIDS HAREM ROUTES so that he could only focus on his REVENGE. and also his back story is way more worse than the one with forsaken hero. and now i'm tired of typing so i'll stop at this point

if you guys want i can translate the prologue(when i feel like it) just remind me to do it cause i might forget

NU Link (if avaliable): http://www.novelupdates.com/series/...itioner-now-here-i-come-to-a-different-world/

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017
    Shio likes this.
  2. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds interesting

3. Nabcake

Nabcake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    H-how did he destroy a meteor with aikido lol.

Gen3 likes this.
  4. Kagami Ren

Kagami Ren General of Satans 5th army

Reading List:
    Link
    Loli and Naked.. IMA IN!!!

5. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    The forefather of the Geomchi's

HapUgMata likes this.
  6. NinetH

Reading List:
    Link
    actually he just changed the course of the metoer

on the last poll, i couldn't really change it and was too lazy say it

7. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    The minute a human they say that a cheatless martial artist destroyed a meteor and did all that shit....
    You pretty much know that the no cheat thingy is bullshit.

Gen3 likes this.
  8. NinetH

Reading List:
    Link
    i said he didn't receive any cheat. i didn't say that he was not a cheat

9. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    True lol. If you have unlimited smarts and excessive strength, plus you're given a young body, getting a cheat makes no sense.

10. NinetH

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, its pretty much like that and also his looks are good, i kinda wanted to introduce a new op genre, a character who was already a cheat before reincarnation or transportation

11. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure that genre already exist.

12. Chris Hansen

Chris Hansen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    caMm6N8.jpg

qzty and Kagami Ren like this.
  13. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After he saved the world, Kaminagi Nagure Saitama came to another world to chalenge the strongest another world.

NinetH likes this.
  14. XlIl

XlIl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit interested, I'll translate a few chapters to give it a go.

15. XlIl

XlIl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm already having trouble with translating it. I could read it just fine but it will be a bit hard for me to translate this into readable english.

16. XlIl

XlIl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Strongest Level 0 Aikido-Practitioner travels to Another World!
    Raw Link: Web Novel Link
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It sounds interesting

Description - Kaminagi Nagare, the strongest intructor of the Kaminagi School. The strongest aikido-practitioner in the modern world, after an unexpected turn of events, leaped into a different world. The strongest aikido-practitioner had finally reached the different world, when reality appraised and thrusted the results, Level 0. However, not trusting everything such as status, I swear to live through in the other world, relying on my cultivated techniques. The legend of the strongest aikido-practitioner, who warded off everything with unparalleled strength, begins now ---

[Kami- God, Deity | Nagi - to mow down everything | Ryu - style, school]

____________________________________________________________________________

Book 1 The Aikido-Practitioner arrived in Another World

Prologue

Kaminagi Nagare of the Kaminagi School, is a master of Aiki-Jujitsu. By the way, he is already the great-grandfather founder of the school. Throwing with one finger, he dedicated himself to win matches from martial arts geniuses around the world after getting out from elementary school.
    His whole life was exactly just for the sake of Aiki. This year, his body which did not start to weaken yet, approached 85 years of age. He harbored white hairs on his head, and his facial expression is lodged with fine wrinkles, experiencing the years.

That's all I translated before I gave up due to the sentences.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  17. Daily

Daily 日々いちゃつく

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems neat.

18. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    hohoho!!!loli...

19. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, the little bit of summary seems DAMN awesome.

20. Ashbell TL

Ashbell TL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I translated the prologue and chapter 1 and will post them in the following days (tomorrow or the day after).

I don't really plan on picking this up besides as a teaser so if anyone else wants to then go ahead.