Non-Fic The Sweetest "Nightmare" I ever have

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lirikan, Jul 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just experience it this morning, yes I sleep in the morning till noon cause I am dead tired from the night before.

So it goes like this. I am dreaming about the FUTURE ME, In the dream I am in the last semester of my university and I met with my first ex-girlfriend in or my first love to be more precise. We have lost contact for few years and we start to know each others again,became closer than friend but not lover, and I start to have feelings for her again when she is happy I am there and while she is sad I am also there but never confessed to her for the second time .Becouse of that I am really happy so my study went smoothly becouse my good state of mind and I decide to confess her after getting a job .

After that graduate and got a job, the work place atmosphere is good while my colleagues are kind and easy to get along.
    Though the salary are normal it is enough to have comfortable live while suppoorting a family, I could take the job easy and get another freelance job to increase my income.

It is almost a year after I got my jobs and in my free time I usually hanging out with her together with her or my friends. My relationship with her is good and got even better. So I decide to confess to her. This time not to be my girlfriend but to be my wife. And do you know she agreed. I am so damn happy and I can confidently say that was one of the happiest moment in my live.

And I woke up.
    After that I just continue to lie down while staring blankly for a very long time until I ralize that my right cheek is wet and I don't even remember the last time my eyes became watery. So after that I go to the bathroom to clean myself and go to the gym like usual.
    Sorry for this nonsense but I need to write it and share it here to let some steam. Thanks.

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    the sweetest nightmare I've ever had are those that I cant remember after a few hours of waking up.

I write down the storyline of those that make me cry, though.

Lirikan and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  3. KuroKaze

KuroKaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude remember the dream properly you might never know; referencing to the movie femme fatale(y)
    wonder how many will get the reference;)

Lirikan likes this.
  4. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Move on dude.

5. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a bit rude. Considering that he was ok with telling people this dream and his past and being brave enough to share it, can't you consider it from his point of view?

reagents 11 likes this.
  6. reagents 11

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know it come off as rude. Sorry about that.
    The dream is about regret. OP can either start looking through contacts to find her again and hopefully she didn't have anything going on like a boyfriend or marriage or just move on. The easier one is to move on.
    Clinging is fine too but just make sure you know and ready to accept their consequences.

thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  7. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, that makes more sense. Thank you for the explanation. And yeah, sorry that I misunderstood too... ^^;

8. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she doesn't have boyfriend curently and I don't regret it that much breaking with her or want to be back with her curently. It just that the dream feel so long and real, I don't even remember if I am dreaming. I remember the feeling but not the detail like blurry memories from the past. So what made me sad is not just the girl but the emptiness when everything I built dissapear and finding myself back in the starting line. It feels like being hit at the back of your head with metal bat, you would fall while watching the damn scene around you in slow motion before blacking out. It made feel so powerless and want to sigh continously.

reagents 11 and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  9. reagents 11

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah a reminiscences that felt real but something you can no longer change ? I think there's an object of regret you're still unaware of if that is the case.

Lirikan likes this.
  10. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I can’t believe you were able to remember that much. Usually if I remember my dreams they don’t really make sense but you got a whole story line and no plot holes. Haha too bad it was a nightmare though