Spoiler The Symbiotic Relationship Between the Rabbit and the Black Panther

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yorozuyaginchan, Jul 23, 2020.

1. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. The farthest it goes I think is that the novel basically says “it gets *super* steamy wow” and then it jumps to the next morning or something. In other words, we all know they have sex but it doesn’t give the details or show us.

^^Someone correct me if I’m wrong though!

aydh03 and Marie_0720 like this.
  2. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess I'll have to wait until it comes out to ridibook or Google books. I really want this book. Why can't these come out in English. :blob_teary:
    Thank you for the spoilers. Love it.

killinitKim likes this.
  3. Laura_Unnie

Laura_Unnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you pls tell me what the 2nd ml looks like. (facial features, body shape, hair colour eye colour & etc)

4. Lil Iyana

Lil Iyana {Blink} {Army} {Once} {In love with cute animals}

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the 2nd Male Lead?

5. GoldenTales

Reading List:
    Link
    The second male lead is Rune I’m pretty sure, the lion guy. He’s already been introduced in the manhwa

6. Laura_Unnie

Laura_Unnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf I thought 2nd ml was someone else... I really don't want our lion guy suffer! But anyway thanks so much for answering because if you had not replied and told me, I would've thought that it was sombody else that's the 2nd ml. And again tysm!

7. GoldenTales

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! Rune actually get some time together with Vivi in a couple chapters; it will probably be more clear then!

beazacha likes this.
  8. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 31 released ♥

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Muty30, Shion Lee, syofiaa and 18 others like this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all spoilers:blob_pompom:.
    And got a question:aww:: can you confirm that Vivi is indeed Avon's daughter with her husband? I was thinking Avon might've kidnapped her from the clan leader(or had her with another man).
    So it's both true that Vivi had strong pheromones from birth(uncharacteristic for her low-level clan) and this slowed her humanization? Or was it just drugs that did this or both?

10. kanigara

kanigara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone said that they "did" it the first time in chapter 126. Before the closet scene in chapter 136.
    Anyone can give the MTL spoiler for 126?

11. solyana116

solyana116 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But.

...not this. It’d almost been natural for her to accept. She wrapped the blanket tightly around herself.

“Not this?”

How could he say such words so calmly? He was a wicked plack panther, seducing his prey with such a gentle smile. The tips of their noses brushed against each other and their breaths mingled. Her lips became dry. She pulled back slightly, and saw the shadow across Ahin’s face. His red eyes darkened, dimly lit by the illumination of the lamp. The eyes that gazed at her languidly, the protruding Adam’s apple, and the hard arms around her waist, were completely different from a year and a half ago.

Not to mention, the contoured hard body she felt from the thin blanket, proved the intense conflict between the wolf clan. When she saw the portrait with Rune in the newspaper, she believed it was an exaggeration. His change in appearance left little of that boyish beauty; now he was unfamiliar.

I can’t look…

Bibi moistened her dry lips with her tongue, and instantly, his eyes dropped. She had expected the moment they would meet again, their relationship would change. Sexual pheromones meant that there was no need to suppress their beastly primitive instincts.

A pair of trembling eyes reflected in Ahin’s clear eyes, then nose, and lips in turn. She worried if she could handle the predator, twice her size. What remained after agonising, was tension and confusion.

It was hard to withstand this intimate silence between them, any longer. Averting his gaze, she reigned in her patience and licked her lips.

“Ahin.”

“Yes.”

“Before… you once said you’d grovel at my feet.”

Ahin, blinked a few times at her sudden remark. “I’m grovelling,” he replied with amusement in his voice.

What on earth was he doing?

“You said you would be tamed again.”

“Yeah, I am.”

At some point… she opened her eyes. She soon discovered a sword by the bed, and immediately raised a brow. Seeing him pull out the sword, she wondered from his perspective if she’d made a mistake or if she’d been sufficiently obedient. Right now, it seemed that Ahin was trying hard not to show his fangs.

"...Then, shouldn’t you listen to my request first?”

“I’ll listen to everything except for that affair you’re having with that bastard Alan.”

“ Why, no, Alan? Why are you mentioning his name here?”

“You shouldn’t flirt.”

Even with the passing of time, there was no sign of that unjust accusation being lifted. Nothing could pass his sharp eyes, and Bibi slowly retreated without answering. She had to go to the dressing room, to silence his lust.

"Anyway, I'll wear a negligee... Ugh!"

Ahin grabbed her ankle, and she lost her balance as her nose collided into the bed.
    She was going to give up. She struggled, to no avail, and in the end, she flailed about pathetically.

“I was just saying that, but I’m upset you keep trying to run away.”

The voice that rang out above her didn’t seem upset at all.

“I’m upset, so I won’t listen to you today.”

Ah.

Next to her face, the bed dipped, and Ahin supported his arm.

Her breath left her. She couldn’t even turn her face as she was sure she was a mess. Her face was beet red.

"Bibi."

"What...?"

Ahin swept her tangled hair to the side, and the hidden nape of her neck was revealed.

“This is how humanisation is done, when I’m not here*.”
    *Ahin means when he's not in his right mind.

Cool fingertips brushed over the angry scar on the back of her neck.

“When we just ran into each other, I pretended to be a rabbit. So if I try to run away like I did, how would you feel?”

“You must be very upset...”

“Why are you doing this knowing full well? Are you going to make me cry again?”

Silver hair brushed her exposed shoulder outside the blanket. Soon, soft lips gently touched her shoulder.

This really is so…!

She tried to protect him by being patient, but there was also a limit to enduring temptation. As she held onto the blanket tightly, a hand moved across her skin and stopped at the fang marks on her nape.

Traces of Ahin’s bite disappeared due to healing pheromones, and only an imprint of the mark was left.

“Did it hurt a lot?”

For a moment, Ahin’s fingertips touching her trembled. He must have believed that the bite threatened her life.

The wound is already gone.

Recalling the pain she had to endure alone, she muttered to herself, wanting to whine.

“It hurt so much.”

“How much?”

“So much, the sky turned yellow.”

Ahin gently stroked the curved scar, caressing her nape with his hand. She wanted to see his expression, but the moment she turned around, she knew something irreversible would happen.

“...I’ll pull out my fangs.”
    “What?”

Her small whining had ended with this terrible conclusion. Confused, she hurriedly added. “But when I woke up, I was almost fully recovered, so I don’t really remember…!”

Ahin didn't answer. He only touched the fang marks that were left behind.

“You’re not really gonna pull out the fangs, are you?”

Terrified, she later realised Ahin did not believe her excuse: that she had recovered that soon. Ahin did not know that her healing pheromones meant she could also self-heal her wounds.

“Bibi.”

She tried to explain, but Ahin beat her to it. “It won't happen anymore. If that moment ever comes, I will kill myself.”

“No, stop.”

“So don’t disappear again.”

As he said, if that time came, he might become a real bloody beast. That submerged voice tickled her ear. At the same time, without warning, his heavy hand dug into the blanket. The rough touch on her bare skin made her whole body nervous. Every time his calloused palm brushed against her skin, wanton breaths of excitement escaped her.

“Hu.”

The intruding hand began to roam over places that no one had ever touched. Although he seemed to be considerate, her mind unravelled because of his hasty movement. A weak moist voice that was unfamiliar even to herself, leaked out.

“Ahin, wait.”

“Hmm, why?”

Contrary to his drawled out response, his roaming hands remained steady. The heat of her body made the lips that were covering her neck seemingly feel relatively cool.

Soon, a pheromone she had never experienced before, spread across her lower abdomen. Warmth bloomed. The drowsy aroma in the bedroom must have been Ahin emitting his pheromones. Barely turning her body over, she stared at Ahin wordlessly. Her eyelids drooped.

“I told you, I get excited when you stare at me like that.”

His smirk deepened and he gathered a handful of her white hair and kissed it. The red eyes obscured behind his smirk, were full of fiery passion.

“...I was told you wouldn’t emit sexual pheromones.”

“I never did. It’s annoying that another bastard cub taught you.”

Ahin’s expression darkened as if the mere thought infuriated him again. His serious face and the dense pheromones brought with it a sense of danger. A chill ran down her spine.*

*In this case, her fur stood on end.

“Bibi, you’re staring at me so coyly again.”

“When did I?”

“,,,like this.”

She pretended to not look at him and narrowed her forehead. Come to think of it, wasn’t it oxymoronic to hear a beast with no sex drive? She, who was reborn as a shameless rabbit, made eye contact with Ahin once again.

“I want to look at you, what’s so wrong with that?”

Sometimes Bibi could be crafty. Surprised by her imposing attitude, Ahin blinked blankly. An indescribable silence ensued.

Soon, Bibi quickly flushed in embarrassment for acting so shamelessly. Ahin’s husky voice sighed, “Why are you crying when you say that?” his thumb swept the corner of her eyes, wiping her tears.

“Ah, this is…”

Tears naturally flowed without her knowing, because of the rising heat from her face. Ahin stole the droplets from her eye, and slowly licked his thumb.

“Well, it doesn’t matter anyway.”

“It doesn’t matter, what do you...Ah!”

In an instant, Ahin placed his hand under her knee and smirked. His raw desire exposed itself.

“Because I’m going to make you cry more.”
    (≖ᴗ≖✿)
    It's hinted they did it till dawn. Ahin asked her to call his name whilst they made love. Ahin has good stamina as expected of a beast. Bibi woke up with a throbbing body, and she remembered the pain from last night. She could hardly bear the intensity of their snusnu, and bc she cried and suffered sm,she describes her whole body as throbbing even more than after she went through pheromone training. She ended up fainting and couldn't even remember when she fell asleep. She curses he's an insane for making her like this. She just wanted to provoke Ahin a bit but she couldn't keep up with his endless stamina.

Bibi resents him bc when she checks her body she's astonished to see that Ahin bit her whole body and left marks. When she bit Ahin's neck, he responded like he was in a rush to eat her up lol. Even her legs have marks of him all over. Then she worries bc she can't wear a skirt to the Academy and what to do when others wake up and realise she's gone.
    Why do I love their interaction in this scene sm. Author is such a great writer. In conclusion, our boy Ahin is a wild beast. (≖ᴗ≖✿)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    Muty30, MianneChan, Assassel and 84 others like this.
  12. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love them!!!! Thank you!

aydh03 and afnicx like this.
  13. macchiato_

macchiato_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helppp where can I read english translated novel ?? :cry::cry::cry:

afnicx likes this.
  14. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap34 Released :bloblove::blobnosebleed:
    Ahin's eye color was changed into Blue yet he is so hot and handsomeee!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

magfuentes, Shion Lee, Naant and 10 others like this.
  15. Kinksexual

Kinksexual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He looks hotter with the blue eyes ngl…

Muty30, twilight_123, aydh03 and 2 others like this.
  16. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hi bro. Could you give more spoiler on bini's family reaction after she turned into human? How did they react , etc?
    And from which chapyer she is abke to maintain her human form?

Am_elf, Dbesta02 and AnimeHuntress like this.
  17. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cute!!!

aaaaaaaah ahin u dominant beast

aydh03 likes this.
  18. CelesKnox

CelesKnox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi sorry I’m not very active on NU.
    Vivi is indeed Avon’s daughter. Her father had a lot of kids though with other women, her mother wants her kids to be the best compared to the other children.

it’s because of the drug. It made her so upset when she found out cause she thought maybe she can’t humanize earlier because she’s special and had strong pheromone.

19. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the webtoon and the story is really cute, love ittt!! :bloblove:. The bibi rabbit and the male lead both super cute :aww:. Does anyone know if this story is already completed or still on going? and where to buy the web novel/ book. i already checked on Ridi and couldn't find it..

Creolenerd likes this.
  20. Lyhaa

Lyhaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! :aww:
    New on the forum, hello from Brazil. : )

I'm completely in love with this novel, I searched a lot but I didn't find any site that has it translated until chapter 35.

Any tips where I can read the other chapters (in English, Spanish or Portuguese)? I will be eternally grateful!

I found out that I have a covid and I will stay the next two weeks of quarantine, having these chapters would brighten my days a lot.

Thanks!

KimLilly and SayuriMou like this.