Picked Up The System Sent Me an Object [End Times] (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by blazingseraph, Apr 2, 2021.

1. blazingseraph

blazingseraph Professional GL Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    系统给我发对象[末世]
    Raw:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3446442
    https://www.shubaow.net/155_155442/
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is a very interesting zombie apocalypse novel with a very big plot twist that will blow your mind. I read it two weeks ago and still can't stop thinking about it since then. The beginning is a very standard system setting where the MC, Hao Jian, gets pestered by a doomsday survival system to accept it and start doing tasks. Once she did, her main task was revealed and her goal was to save a complete stranger she just met and confess her love and help her. From there, it proceeds as a standard doomsday novel except there's more and more clues that the MC picks up on what the heck is actually going on with these systems and how there's other people who have their own systems besides her.

A big cult plot gets revealed and then things get more tense, but those are secondary to what the real reveal is. I won't say what it is, but it completely turns everything we know up until the reveal on its head. While all of that is happening, Hao Jian and Lian Ru Ning get together and we get to witness their sweet love as things get more and more tense. Hao Jian also continues to stick to her morals in this doomsday scenario where most people have succumbed to the lawlessness of this kind of world.

There's some really interesting themes and plots going on that made everything about this story way more entertaining than what we initially see on the surface.

Summary: After the zombie virus ravaged the world, the game anchor (live streamer) Hao Jian appeared with the body of the doomsday survival system.
    The system pointed to Lian Ru Ning and said: This is your fated (daughter-in-law) love (wife), save her and illuminate your world with love.
    Hao Jian:? ? ?
    Lian Ru Ning:? ? ?

IQ defying the sky, superb acting game anchor X double quotient online heart and high talented student

Elements: zombie apocalypse, system, slow heat, monster upgrade, a bit cool.
    Tips: No abilities, attention to details, and part of the zombie settings are derived from the "Zombie Survival Manual".

Yandere Devil likes this.
  2. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nihilum_zero

Nihilum_zero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heyy, i picked this up, though i'm still relatively new in translating stuff

blazingseraph likes this.
  4. blazingseraph

blazingseraph Professional GL Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link