Spoiler The Tainted Half / Half / 반쪽

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Summary:

Two brothers. One concubine. Seolha’s face was disfigured by her mother, who sought to deny the emperor his prize: the most beautiful concubine in the world. Now forced to endure a lifetime of abuse, Seolha can only pin her hopes on Muon, the emperor’s twin brother. But is he really someone she can trust?

“You seem to be the most valiant of prey I have ever caught, what do you think?”

The shadow deepened and the face of the King Yeom who said so was not visible. Seolha hesitated and backed away.

“Do not move.”

The railing touched my back. He had nowhere to run.

“Tsuk, his face will be covered with blood.”

The one who jumped out of her horse started walking towards her. She looked so daunting as if a huge black shadow was approaching her to harm her, making her scream. She didn't even dare look up at her man who came all the way to her eyes with the sound of metal hitting her armor.

“Is that one piece of meat that heavy?”

The man took the chunk of meat that he was clutching tightly in her arms. A lump of meat that had been thrown randomly on the floor looked like it was herself. A being that can be ridiculed and trampled upon by anyone.

“Now that I think about it, it seems that you are even more hurt than you were back then.”

The man's hand lifted the chin of the sublingual. His face came closer because he bowed his back to match his eye level. Sarre, the long man's hair, tied in half, poured down the side of her face.

“Live… please."
    "who?"

It was a friendly question as to which of the two would be saved.
    lie. I'm going to kill them both. same as emperor This man was remarkably similar to the emperor, who sometimes treats him with kindness to the point of getting sick and tramples on the bloomed hopes.

“You say you want to live. Then I will close your eyes.”

Her face contorted at her suffocatingly sweet temptation.
    Half of her face, where she had been burned, was more terribly distorted, but as if it had nothing to do with her man, she brought her face closer.

*Background/Field: Virtual Period

*Artwork Keywords: Virtual Period, Oriental Style, Court Romance, Past Reincarnation/Reincarnation, Royal Family/Nobility, Forbidden Relations, Conspiracy Man, Smart Man, Reckless Man, Obsessive Man, Cool Man, Virgin Man, Virgin Woman, A sweet woman, a wounded woman, a careless woman, an outcast, a new wave, a story center, a dirty talk, a high rank

*Male protagonist: King Yeom, Muon (24) - The emperor's twin brother. He has been wandering the battlefield since fifteen. A sarcastic and unpredictable man.

*Female Protagonist: Seon Seol-ha (20) - Beautiful things become poison. So she suffered burns to half of her face as a child. She quietly waits until she is old enough to leave the imperial palace.
    *Look at this time: When you need a deep love story that overcomes trials and tribulations

*Empathetic phrase:
    “Even if you turn 20 or 10 more years, you can’t get out of here.”
    Only the emperor could decide that. I can't even breathe properly because I'm afraid that what he said will be true.
    "Well. That's what you'll find out. So you better get used to me.”
    Such absurd things will continue to happen in the future.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    pekas, rairia17, syofiaa and 6 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art on this webtoon looks great. Any spoilers?

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    The prologue has me so intrigued! I need to know more!
    why does the FL stab ML? Does she kill or try to kill him? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

cabbagenyanko, Lunicylle and Pompina like this.
  5. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro the novel is mature (R19) and I pray and hope the Korean release will have a R19 version. It happen with Moonrise by the Cliff but the difference is that this webtoon publisher is Manta themselves while Moonrise by the Cliff publisher is C&C.

The novelist/author is known for their smut and R19 novels if Manta doesn't release the R19 version I'm going be so mad
    And sometimes the Korean release takes atleast a month to release *cries* do we have wait that long to know

Novel is available on Ridibooks and Google Books

Edit: lol Manta changed the cover to all three, I guess they spoiled who the ML is
    Edit 2: The Korean release didn't have a R19 version...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
    syofiaa, onnagiri, boom2424 and 6 others like this.
  6. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!!!:(:(

I looked on google book but couldn't find it.:(:(

As far as I've seen in the manga, Fl seems to have a healing power with her blood. I was wondering if the Emperor's tyrant will find out? What if he regretted treating her like dirt? Does the Emperor's brother really like her or are there ulterior motives?
    had the emperor slept with Fl?

8. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what I get is the empower tried but couldn't get it up for her bc of her face

9. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pleaseee

10. drikamichiura

Reading List:
    Link
    But isn't her face gradually getting better? because there's a part where she burns her face again, I mean, to get deformed again.

this novel reminds me of Heeran Love Song. I think the suffering that Fl has to live very similar:(

11. MscrazyKiki

MscrazyKiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this going to have a happy ending? It has a tragedy tag on the manhwa

drikamichiura likes this.
  12. drikamichiura

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel reminds me of Heeran Love Song. Ithink the suffering that Fl has to live very similar
    I'm almost giving up reading, my heart can't take it!!

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  13. MscrazyKiki

MscrazyKiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning does say the tragic tale. The art is good and all but I only want to read happy endings. This whole thing is an escapism. Someone spoil whether it’s a HE or not.

14. drikamichiura

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m the same of you, happy endings ever….
    I’m reanding chapter 10 of manga, and ….its very hard to my heart :(:(

I would like to know either…;_;

15. Machi_12

Machi_12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t get into Ridi because of age verification: old enough but not understanding the procedure from Ridi.. I’ve given up.. Just Bought the ebook from google, but it turned out to be another book from the same author. As it’s all in korean, i made the mistake of clicking on preview and buying from there. This book is not available as ebook. Just so everyone knows.. So I guess I cannot read this novel.

pekas, mameni and Smaforte12 like this.
  16. Ashwini10

Ashwini10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ending is happy. Muon and fl have child at the end

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  17. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! guys this Manhwa is so good! I just checked the raws and I'm so crazy shooked just reading a few chapters. Gosh Fl is so beautiful and pitiable,tsk! I can't:blobpensive: Emperor's twin brother is so hot:blobnosebleed:ooh ...those crazy huge chest!(nose bleeding intensifies)the shitty trash Emperor:blobdevil: and those concubines or mistress whatever I'mma bout to kill them all:blobhero:who's with me?this manhwa is going to be another favourite historical romance after gyeonseong mermaid and Heeran's love song. Please anyone more spoilers :blobsmilehappy: