Picked Up The Tang Dynasty’s Female Forensic Doctor/Miss Truth 大唐女法医/金玉满唐 by Xiu Tang 袖唐

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : The Tang Dynasty’s Female Forensic Doctor 大唐女法医
    Raw Link: https://www.hetushu.com/book/2046/index.html
    NU Link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-tang-dynastys-female-forensic-doctor/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This was adapted as a drama, named Miss Truth. But I've heard this is very different from the original novel, so I'm curious about it
    It was translated but it stopped more than a year ago and I think it's quite a pity
    Description :
    The chief female forensic investigator, Ran Yan was secretly killed by her assistant. Unexpectedly, she was reborn in the years of the Tang dynasty. After experiencing a narrow escape, she fled from Jiangnan to Chang’an. Although, Chang’an was at the beginning of its flourishing period under the Li family’s Tang dynasty, various princes were vying for the throne by using all kinds of strategies. This was the dark days of the imperial court, where one needed to walk on a tightrope as one’s life was as powerless as an ant. The Xiao family controlled a large amount of wealth so inevitably they also became involved in the conflicts.

After arriving in Chang’an, she discovered many suspicious incidents: the original owner had unexplainable amnesia but his family was indifferent. She once again saw the orchid shaped clay inkstone, a valuable object that her mother has given her in modern times. Hence, could it be that she can time travel back? In order to survive in the Tang dynasty, she displayed her strong spirit and willpower by learning medicine from a doctor, pretended that she benefited from being sick on how to cure diseases, suffered hardship in earning money, manufactured penicillin, cured syphilis, and used her autopsy skill and experience to solve each and every murder mysteries.

JoshuaFord likes this.
  2. JoshuaFord

JoshuaFord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to second this, also fondly remember reading it before it was dropped, especially since it felt a bit more grounded in reality than similar novels from what i remember.

Vico likes this.
  3. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone picked it up !

JoshuaFord likes this.
  4. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it was dropped again :cry: