The thing that pisses me about Yun Che

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by NinjapowerMS, Jun 27, 2016.

1. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    I ignored his one time rape and other stuff but this angers me the most.
    Is this womanizer cares more about his Love points for a chick than returning home safely to his wives or finding his missing kid.

"
    “But, I’m really afraid.” Yun Che shut his eyes: “I’m afraid that I won’t be able to see my close ones and wives again… afraid that no one will protect them… afraid that I will not be able to complete the final wish that grandfather entrusted me… I’m afraid that I will not be able to see Little Fairy again within this lifetime, and our child… I’m afraid… of many things…”

“Yet now… right in front of me, what I’m most afraid of, is that I will really see you lose your life here.”"
    Like fuck off mate.

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything pisses me off. I tried giving the novel a lot of chances but I've had enough. Dropped it and never reading it again.

3. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    its possible hes just using flowery words. i dont think he means any of it also worrying wont solve anything. he cant go back to the other continent without the help of powerful families.

4. Risus

Risus ✵ Enigmatic Poet ✵ Tiger ✵ Reese's ✵

Reading List:
    Link
    Dudes a harem master, he's gotta be smooth with the words to keep things together.

Seriously though, don't expect morality. This is xianxia, furthermore it is ATG.

HesheFell, runsing and Takumi168 like this.
  5. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    right now hes in the demon continent talking to his other half (the grandson of his guardian grandfather) wish they hurry it up so we can see what his biological parents will say also how hes going to heal them.

6. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Will you be mad if the one he's trapped with there is a guy and is his sworn brother and he says similar things to him?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    runsing likes this.
  7. TokenZero

TokenZero Mystic Sanctuary: Divine Fairy

Reading List:
    Link
    His whole thing has always been about being able to protect the people he chooses to protect which is why he chose the heavy sword in the first place. That line had to do with him grieving over failing to protect someone in the present time. I see nothing wrong with that

8. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol
    He's the type that says he care so much about his wife and kids in front of a beauty to gain her sympathy while he never really comes home to see them.

Just need professor oak to tend for all them captured pokemons so he can go to another continent to capture more. Eh?
    Gotta catch em all!!

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Left it long ago. There's a reason this is a guy's novel than a chick's-my reasoning at the time. I just let it go as men's fantasy novel, but I'm not continuing it as it offends my entire being...I don't do rape, or harem.

Icha likes this.
  10. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read a xianxia expecting it is going to fulfill all of your moral codes...
    Or any...

Arcelia and runsing like this.
  11. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, is there yet another girl after
    demon princess
    ?

I stopped reading after early 600's when he
    gets the energy to power up the flying arc so he can return home

12. AkemuaTwo

AkemuaTwo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped long ago, waiting to binge read all at once, so I can avoid exactly what you're talking about.

Despite all the BS Yun Che says and does, it's still an awesome read, just look at the title! He's going against gods, and despite his obvious faults, is a total badass.

Believe me, the fact he still hasn't found little fairy and his child, is a kick to the groin, I stopped caring when he was at Frozen Cloud Azgard, and lied about his abilities just to look at, and touch two innocent young girls breasts.

Really, Even that crybaby pervert Ise from High school DxD isn't as pathetic as Yun Che is sometimes.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Saitama and Astaroth like this.
  13. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a xuanhuan.

Helel and runsing like this.
  14. Icha

Icha #googlemas #serius

Reading List:
    Link
    especially the feeling of when he flirts from one woman to another one, srsly, i really want him dead....

15. Fx100

Fx100 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuf should make special forum just for yun che so that yun che tsundere fan can can express their love everyday

questmas, runsing and Gadget like this.
  16. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing that pisses me is the fact every thread of ATG on NUF, it's a f**king copy&paste of how Yun Che smooth talk the girls :rolleyes:o_O

17. Rice1321

Rice1321 Daoist Curious Fall

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind all his smooth talking or anything. Yun Che does care for his loved one to an extreme degree so I can't blame him for his behaviour sometimes. Also this is a era where womanizing and having multiple wives is common so it's all about culture. The only thing that pisses me off is his one moment of hypocrisy when he didn't killed off all of the burning heaven clan. I mean for someone who cares immensely for his family and just recently found out that he's a father, shouldn't you be more concerned wiping out any threats? So what if your little aunt begs you? Fen Juechan is going to kill everyone you care anyway and take what he wants aka Xiao Lingxi.

18. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    You should have realized what you're in for from the first 100 chapters.

Well no such thing as too late. Just drop it, and then never look back again.

19. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still remember when people couldn't stand anyone saying anything bad about Yun Che. Fun times. #Douche Che

Arcturus, HesheFell and Saitama like this.
  20. Frogspoison

Frogspoison Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought that ATG meant All The Girls, since thats what most of the story is about. Now I found out that it means Against the Gods (Of which, we have only seen one, with Yun Che getting powers from all kinds of different gods)

Miyuu, Dace, NinjapowerMS and 2 others like this.