The thing that pisses me about Yun Che

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by NinjapowerMS, Jun 27, 2016.

1. BlinkOfAEye

BlinkOfAEye Chair C

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be fair it's very hard for him to stick to a girl because
    1) Lives in a different continent and no idea when he will ever see her again.
    2) Wants to spend her life suppressing her emotions
    3) Missing with a child
    3) His teacher (Underage, no real sign of intrest from either side)
    4) His aunt
    5) Hast the most overprotective dad in all of existence.
    6) Is a sword
    The only real relationship he can get is with the princess but her character is flat as a board.

2. Helel

Helel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I consider as taking it too far is the moment when he basically chooses to give up his life to save the phoenix princess because (let's face it) she's pretty. For a man with two loving wives, a child and lover he has yet to see, a loving grandfather, aunt, and a devoted brother in law to do such a thoughtless thing for a pretty face is hard to digest at best and disgusting at worst.
    (Did I mention that he was entrusted by the FIRST BLOOD RLATIVE HE EVER ENCOUNTERED to bring back a precious treasure to the demon realm?)
    And if anyone wishes to argue that he was following his principles or anything of the sort, save yourself the trouble because that's asking to be slapped.

Miyuu likes this.
  3. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    He was just following his principles..
    ... ...
    ... ... ...
    NOW. COME!

4. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    You love watching "Boku no Pico" too… right~~~

Justaloser likes this.
  5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason he isn't looking for his child is because the mother, in his regards, is a genius and incredibly capable. After he found out that know one in West Blue knows where she is, he came to the conclusion that she isn't in west blue. This was one of the reasons he went to the Phoenix continent. He entered the tournament and believed that his fame would lead to a hint towards his family. Then Jasmine took an interest to the giant ship thing and we all know how that turned out.

6. BlackKnightGodzilla

BlackKnightGodzilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading it till he finds his kid then I drop it like Adamantium in the ocean.

7. Demonic Reader lv 451F

Demonic Reader lv 451F 蝶醒, 梦未.

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE THIS NOVEL!
    Though I already dropped it since ch.600

Reading your discussions is a lot more entertainin than reading the novel per se!!

8. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that has been bugging me [and I don't want spoilers] when do they meet, whats the kids gender, how will Little Fairy react when she learns of all the women Yun Che has been with and also him being of Asgard now? these are questions that I have been wanting to know for a while but have to wait:cry:

9. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moral wise, Ise is way better imo. Almost everything that he did was done with consent from the girl, and he never trick them.

10. AkemuaTwo

AkemuaTwo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I understand that, I meant that they both go out of their way to be unnecessarily perverted. Ise is literally a hero to Angel's, Demons, and Fallen Angel's. You know the [Oppai Dragon] Yun Che is, Yun Che, lol.

11. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm way behind the DxD novels, but I'm going to assume that Issei's relationships are still about as unfulfilling as they were in the first half of the novels. He's essentially stringing a bunch of different girls along without ever having a real relationship with them. A few play dates and an "I'm too messed up for a real girlfriend" are about all I ever saw. I wouldn't exactly call that morally correct. Rather, in a way, it's worse than Yun Che. Yun Che's only problem is that he can't stop chasing new women.