Korean The Thorn That Pierces Me (R18)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DesireSai, Apr 17, 2021.

1. DesireSai

DesireSai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Thorn That Pierces Me / 나를 찌르는 가시
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link:
    https://ridibooks.com/books/3776000681
    NU Link: none :blobsob:

Why It Should Get Picked Up: There's already a manhwa adaption but it's R15 so I want the spicy stuff!; but I read there are some differences between the novel & the manhwa, so I'm interested on reading the "original source" XD, also the interactions of the FL and the ML are interesting~
    Plus, the novel is not a long one :aww:
    ...Also Calix (the ML) is so adorable haha :blobowoevil:

Description: After touring America in an attempt to start a new life, Heesoo boards a plane back to her homeland of Korea. She soon realizes that it is not so easy to escape her unfortunate destiny when the plane spirals out of control and she is warped to a strange world that is distant from Earth and full of zombie-like creatures called “maenok.” Luckily enough, she is unintentionally rescued from a dire situation by an elegant and refined gentleman named Calix Clovis, who possesses the mysterious ability to wield a blue flame that can kill the maenok. He is a chaste paladin who has sworn his body to the Church, but Heesoo quickly notices his physical reaction to her naturally seductive charms. Will she succeed in surviving by using her feminine wiles to win over Calix’s heart and body?

2. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Annan_Tess

Annan_Tess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i can read the novel?