Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give spoiler?

Rania want to QT and Vrom mars like this.
  2. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Drop it I can't take this tragedy my heart can't handle it

Elisee, NoirB, DOHere and 8 others like this.
  3. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T
    otal agreeeee this is really too much and no one regret anything the hell?!! That shitty emperor and her family WHAT!?

DOHere, Neelambori, Blue_C06 and 8 others like this.
  4. Deleted member 294510

Deleted member 294510 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    And yet readers say "it had realistic ending".... realistic my a**. If people don't know what is a "realistic ending" they better not tag any novel as "realistic ending"

5. Vrom mars

Vrom mars Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [SPOILER = "spoiler ch 4"] [/ SPOILER]

Abelia is 14 years. She was in the prime of youth.

Karina, however, lost all attention to Abelia, who was always ill at that age, and Ferdon who was injured every day outside.

Abelia's clear smile raised ugly jealousy and resentment. That's the last thing you should do.

"Hey, can't you really? yeah?"
    Nocturne looked at her, grabbed Abelia by the shoulder and took her away from Karina.

"Lia, I'm upset if you say that. I came here today under the order of the Earl to have a medical checkup."

"...but. "

Abelia looked at Karina with her lingering eyes.

Karina bit her mouth. I felt like I would make a slip of the tongue no matter what I say.

"In addition, I heard that Lady Karina has an important and urgent matter. Lia won't be able to join us."

"......oh, really? "

Abelia's disappointing gaze turned to Karina.
    She tried to reassure her with a forced smile rather than opening her mouth.

"I hope you always go outside."

Abelia, who grumbled and grumbled, bowed her head as if she were disappointed.

urgh, something came up from the inside.

(hm ŏ﹏ŏ idk what's this korean sfx [울컥, 속에서 무언가 치고 올라왔다] mean is, im just copying it from papago lol but on my perceptive it's like choked up or throwing up. if you know something, pls tell me)

Abelia was obsessed with Karina, and because of that, she always had to stay with her sick Abelia.

And because of that, Karina couldn't make any friends who had changed.

Having a tea party was one of the best, and attending was one of the best. The clenched fist shook finely.

She also wanted to go out with her friend. There were days when I tried not to blame them and tried to pay attention to something else.

"Instead, please buy me something delicious that they sell at the market! like skewers or juice? I wanted to try it!"

Abelia soon raises her head with a playful look on her eyes.

"I got it."

Karina, who wanted to leave the seat quickly, answered with her forehead narrowed.

She turned her head slightly to thank Nocturne, who was looking at her with strange eyes.

'I feel like throwing up.'

Her eyes sank dark as she went down the stairs.
    I feel sorry for Abelia and jealousy at the same time.

She was disgusted and disgusted by herself.

Her steps were at stake as if she were going to collapse immediately.

゚.*·。゚☆゚.*·。゚☆゚.*·。゚​

"Karina, I'm sorry. Since infrick has failed, we need to hurry to the academy. My daughter's nice, so it's okay, right?"

"But today is Karina's birthday..."

"Maybe your brother was hurt."
    (Idk what failed is, but maybe his exam and then being hurt in the process(?))

"What about our father...? "

"our father went to the academy first. Tell the butler about your birthday present. We're having a party next time. Is it okay?"

Like a theater actor in the spotlight in the dark, Countess Leopold's wife and young Karina, who came to mind, talked.

It was the story of her four-year-old birthday.

Eventually, that day, the Countess hurriedly turned and left the mansion before she could hear Karina's answer. Little Karina just stared blankly at the back.

The scene changed in an instant.

"Wow, it's small! Is that my little brother?"

"Yes, it's Karina's little brother. Now Karina is older and a sister, so she has to take good care of her younger siblings. All right?

"Yes!"

Karina was very happy the day her twin sister was born.

This is because I have never seen cute and lovely babies wriggling in my life.

She was happy. The thought of cute children chasing after me made me laugh.

However, as soon as the twins were born, all attention went to the newborn. It was because Abelia was born with a very weak body.

"No! This is mine! My mother made it for me!"

The finger strength of a small child crawling on the floor was so strong that Karina, who was deprived of her precious teddy bear-shaped wallet, stamped her feet.

It was not what the little girl wanted to do when the twins fell down and burst into tears while trying to find my stuff from the tight grasp.

"Oh, my God, Karina! What the hell are you doing? Be a sister!"
    ( hey auntತ_ʖತ she's a child too! ikr, you doing that for educating her but..urgh)

"But... Ferdon took my stuff and..."

"You have to yield. You're older than him! You have to be mature. That's how they learn. Give it to Ferdon first. Good girl, Karina?"

"Come on! Listen to me. Don't be so mean. How old are you? If you don't listen, I'll tell your father and scold you. "

"I don't want to..."

"Don't be a child."

The countess stole the wallet from Karina's hand. I like the person holding it in my hand, he (ferdon) laughed.

The wallet was a precious gift made by my mother on her four-year-old birthday.

Karina, whose eyes were so red, had to borrow her wallet to Ferdon, who was crying sadly.

After a long time, it became ragged and returned to Karina's arms.

The scene changes again.

"...Mother, my head is spinning."

"What? Oh, I'm getting a fever. Now Abelia's fever has risen, and the congressman is looking. After that, let's ask him to look at you. Let's go to the room first. I'll take you room."

"Yes..."

Karina, who was held in her mother's arms for the first time in a long time, quietly buried her face on her shoulder.

Rarely, my mother's arms, which were drawn pitifully facing my eyes, were very warm, but the happiness did not last very long.

"Madam, the doctor asked me to come and explain to you about Lady Abelia's condition."

"Is there something wrong? First of all, okay. Tell him I'll be right there."

Countess Leopold put Carina down with a sorry look.

"Karina, I'm sorry. I'll call the maid, so follow her to the room and rest. I'll come and see you when I'm done. Karina can be alone because she's older, right? "

"...Can't mother take me to the room?"

"But you're healthy."

Karina's whining prompted the Countess to sigh.

"your brother is sicker, so you, as an older sister, give me some space, Karina."
    (t/n: ಠ◡ಠsrsly?mom you're awsm lol)

Everything was not Karina's focus.

"My daughter, you're nice."

Praise was given only when she endured what she wanted.

She's an older sister with a sick brother, an older sister with a bunch of accident brothers, and a younger brother who lives apart from each other.

All kindness was not hers.

By the time she was ten years old, she tried not to find anyone anymore.

Instead, she had a slightly different hobby.

She drew a picture whenever she was alone. When you draw a line and color it, a lively picture is completed. Only then did the satisfaction overflow from the inside.

I assure you, Karina did not even know that the ability was a "miracle."

At the same time, I didn't know that that kind of power could undermine my vitality.

Count Leopold has been a manless family for generations.

No one was famous in the lineage that could be called art. Naturally, art sickness was an uncommon disease.

If she had been born into a family that produced many outstanding artists, such as the Athylene family and the Kalos family, she would have been naturally screened for that kind of examination.

But she couldn't.

She was very surprised to see a butterfly drawn with all her might get a life and fly out of the drawing paper.

The butterfly disappeared as soon as the pod came along. Little Karina headed straight to her parents.

"Mother! Father! Well, I drew a picture...!"

"Karina! Listen, Infrick won first prize at the Academy of swordsmanship. He said he is likely to graduate early."

"That... that's brother! But mother, I drew a picture, too."

I was going to say that the butterfly flew up from the painting, that it was very amazing, that I wanted to let it go once.

"Picture? Oh, you did a good job."
    (t/n:like ಠᴥಠwhat?!bruh!how could you do that?!)

The gaze on the drawing paper went away without stopping for a few seconds.

Her paintings did not reach the two people who read her brother's letters over and over again.

"By the way, infrick is coming back this weekend, so I'm going to have a little banquet. Abelia's body condition is pretty good and I'm happy these days."

Little Karina's horse, which was hovering at the tip of her tongue, eventually fell and disappeared. The girl turned around.

Karina became more absorbed in painting, realizing that no one was paying attention to her as time went by.

aymara88, yana5656, Laerta and 45 others like this.
  6. Vrom mars

Vrom mars Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im sorry, my grammar is not good but I'm very curious lol so if you don't mind I'll post the next ch tomorrow

Hartelian likes this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers on what happens after she dies? Like what happens to the ML and their daughter?

Rania want to QT, Tt123, Dofu and 5 others like this.
  8. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler??

9. cyrahnts

cyrahnts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, I'm lacking in english. But this is what i understand after reading these chapters
    I'm just using papago, so I'm not sure about it

Karina began prepared for leaving her home in the South to the North. A week before her departure, she went to the clinic where she checked up before, to reserve the medicine so he wouldn't fainted on the way.

The doctor was annoyed that Karina didn't come for treatment, but to delay the pain. But he also felt pity when he saw that she felt free with her choice to leaving.
    She returned home and met her lil bro, Ferdon, on the stairs leading to the 2nd floor. Ferdon, who has golden hair and blue eyes, like Abelia, jumped at her after smelling the food she brought as Abelia request. Ferdon offers her to bring the food and she handed the skewers to Ferdon, then tell him to eating it with Abelia. Ferdon kiss Karina's cheek excitingly. As soon as she arrives at bedroom, she immediately collapsed on the bed.

She awakened bcs of her father's calling her name loud. The count was angry that she was giving her lil sister street food. She tries to explain that it was Abelia who asked for it, but her father forbids him to make excuses. Ferdon trying to speak up for Karina, but she cuts him off bcs it will be useless. For the first time, Karina, who always relenting and smiling to them, speak coldly to her parents. The count and countess is very suprised. Her mom asked for understanding their father bcs he worried Abelia, the one who always weak since born. Not like her, who born healthy. At the countess word, Karina laughed inside. In the end, before the count and countess leaving her bedroom, Karina said to them that she thought her parents forget where her room bcs they never visited her room after past few years.
    (Karina felt disappointed because she thought her father come to her for dinner, but thats not the case when she see her father's face)
    After hearing Karina's words, the count have fierce looks in his eyes, the countess and Ferdon hesitated for a moment. The Karina continues her words, she tell them to leaving her because she was so tired. As Karina's word, they leave her room. Karina can't go back to sleep again. Then he started to drawing again.

Without knowing that her legs were numb, Karina desperately drew a picture as she sweated. For Karina, the painting was like a drug. She knows she have to quit because it's the cause of her body's breakdown, but it's like a drug that she end up touching it again because there's no place to calming her feelings. On the drawing paper, there was a view of the little fairy sitting on the window frame. Then the little fairy come out from the drawing paper, holding Karina's cheek and smiling at her. There were no fairy left on the drawing paper. There was just a view of the night sky. Karina sat on the floor with a fairy in her arms for a long time. Soon after, a fairy who lost her strength was enveloped in a gold band of light and hid herself again.

Next day, Abelia quickly regained her health thanks to Nocturne, who came running. Abelia, who hear the news from Ferdon, visit Karina with Ferdon and pass an apology. Karina accept it lightly because thats not their fault.

The last day before her departure, she check out her clothes bag that she hide it under the bed. There are furious things inside, one of it is her medicine from the last clinic. The doctor gave her instruction about the medicine. She must have to take one pill every 24 hours, never walk for more than 5 hours a day, avoid eating on an empty stomach, and make sure your body temperature doesn't drop.

Then she go down to the dining room, for having the last meal with family. In the middle, the countess mention about having picnic for Karina's birthday, where only 2 days left. Karina forgot her birthday since long ago, so she didn't expect for something. As expected, the countess ask Karina to postpone the picnic because Infrick can't attend that day. The count said he can't attend too because he have some work to do. Karina didn't care and said to suit theirselves.

Karina left the dining room early, Infrick following her and at near the stairs he calling her name.

10. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Hate her parents. Hope they will regret it, but I think they won't so much. I would like them suffer like her u.u

11. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bu what happened to the rest of her family and that doctor after she left? I hope the ML never let them near their daughter.

12. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you provide more summary of the next chapter? And thankyou for the translation

cyrahnts likes this.
  13. cyrahnts

cyrahnts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading it. It's free 1 chapter per 12 hours, so I must waiting it. I'll give you about next chapter, but can't promise it because I have a lot of homework

14. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouu you're so kind

15. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. This is a big NO for me. Why that sad ending? Nope nono. I love cliches and not really into sad stuff

salty25, Muskaan2004, DOHere and 8 others like this.
  16. cloerofile

cloerofile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Kopo

Kopo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope her fam regrets their action at the end. I know it's sad and heartbreaking if one main character dies :blob_teary: but I think it's ok to have that kind of ending . I want see how will those shameful characters will react and regrets their action---but I think it would better if author-nim will do an open-ended ending. :blobsneeze:

Muskaan2004, Jukki, chiri.ru and 4 others like this.
  18. erunica8

erunica8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s said that she got revived but still died in the end in this post https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5955112/

the author wants double sadness i guess :blobsneeze::blobflag: