Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. buttercupsy

buttercupsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Elle0o

Elle0o Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same.. I'll still read the manhwa coz it's less detailed than novel..but for the novel and this spoilers, it breaks my heart. I mean, I already cried my heart out with just the spoilers, how much more if the detailed part in the novel

3. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know more manhwas from this artist?....the drawings are so pretty already fan of her artwork

4. Sata_chan300

Sata_chan300 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a midterm tmr and I still didn't finish studying feeling stressed and reading the spoilers made my eyes like a balloon I don't know how ill surpass my feeling I really wish I forget that i read the spoilers :blob_teary:

Ghost123 likes this.
  5. AFairfax

AFairfax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: How does the family react when MC leaves on that two month trip?

6. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

:blobsmilehappy::blob_teary::blobtorch::blobpitch::blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife: trash family

7. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the spoiler make me cry twice and have runny nose.:blobcry::blobcry::blobcry: thank you for the spoiler, I hope the manhwa draw the "IF story" too.

8. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I want to know how the family individually reacts, and what there ending is.

9. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father is trash of the trash
    The big bro asked the dad if they could involved the soldier to search Karina. The trash said that it will spread the rumor about their family bla bla bla.

After the bro left, trash recalled when Karina said that 'I thought that you (parents) forget about my room since you've never been in here for years'. The sick lil sis' room was located near the stair. The older bro got the room next to it to make it easier for him to do his activities. The lil bro got the next room because he was the youngest. Then karina get the farthest room. The trash knew that Karina like one of the siblings room and scared to place in farthest room, but he told her that she was the old sis, so she should understand.

He went to Karina room. He found Karina's drawing. One of them was a family picture but without Karina in it.

The mom came in and asked him, why he was here. She said that she worried about Karina and the sick young sister at the same time. She asked him whether they could sent some letter to noble outside the capital too, and maybe to the North where Karina's fiance is. But the trash said that with a little money and Karina's timid personality she would not go that far. He said that he would take care of it and sent letters to the nobles in the capital.

Million is the best ML
    This is start around ch 15 of the manhwa.

Million said that he knew Karina disease. Then Karina told him story about the unfairness in her family.

M: Will it be a disaster if they hold your birthday? Did you hurt your lil bro when he took your purse?
    K: No
    M: I see nothing wrong with you. Dont easily said im sorry or its okay, because if you constantly said those words, people will think of you lightly. And I see some problem here when you told me your story but you didnt cry once. Its okay to cry, just let it all out.

Then Karina cried while Million lent her his shoulder.(awww)
    After she done crying, she told him to call her Karina or Lina.

It was obvious that in this chapter Million already had feeling for our FL.

Around chapter 17, ML asked her to go out with him and fullfil her bucket lists.

Sorry if my english is lacking. Please take this with a grain of salt :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  10. citrus_sunsun

citrus_sunsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was just finding spoilers but why did i end up with tears and snots :blob_teary::blob_teary: IM LITERALLY BAWLING AT 2 AM

11. StaySomnie

StaySomnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SAMEEEEEE!! I saw the art and decided to read it, went to the comments and found out I had heard about before (people were talking about a new manhwa in which fl actually dies) but I forgot the name!! I wasn't planning on feeling depressed today damn

citrus_sunsun likes this.
  12. Lilluma

Lilluma Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHO PUTS THE ONION HERE?! Dang, just read the spoiler and I can't stop crying. pls someone DM me the link to the novel :cry::cry:

Shendee90 likes this.
  13. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Just tell me the trash family got their karma along with that doctor. Please!

Tt123, Le_Tired and magical_al00 like this.
  14. takerin37

takerin37 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just crying rivers right now

Shendee90 likes this.
  15. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So this ‘IF STORY’ is just a fanfiction type? Not side stories? Just a way to console our broken hearts?
    She literally died in the original? They didn't get a second chance!! Uwuwuwuwuuw

Shendee90 and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Mewfy

Mewfy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anywhere that'd I'd be able to read the novel? I can't seem to find more than the first 3 chapters or even anything to MTL ;-;

Fringed Goose likes this.
  17. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, someone tells me that the manhwa has the chance to change some part of the story. Or at least add some more scenes. Because I want to read how the trash family will do. I want them to suffer.
    I'm grateful for those who wrote the spoilers but I think they are missing something, because I don't understand why the story needs to be so tragic. What's the purpose? At the end the ones who are going to suffer are the protagonists while the family members seems to not have been affected by the FL's fate. They need to suffer more than anyone.
    My hope is to read the fall of this trashy family and the FL seeing them in the afterlife being thrown to hell, except for the father, he deserves to be in the SUPER HELL!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

18. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art looks pretty especially the ml already prepared alot of tissues ever since the release of the manhwa!:cry:

19. needswishes

needswishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone summarize ch16 and 17? I'm literally so hungry for this manhwa. I hope we have more chapters to come soon too because kakao only has 17.

20. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Her eyes become golden when her miracle power is at work and the paintings come to life. Also a butterfly was the first paiting miracle that happened when she was small. she drew one and it came to life.
    You can also see the butterfly as her symbol.
    Butterflies are very short lived just like she is.

Shendee90, Yur_, rock.doll and 25 others like this.