Spoiler The Tragedy of a Villainess 합법적 악역의 사정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-2-4_16-3-39.png
    Summary:
    The social outcast, Seria, had changed.
    Seria Shuteren, the vile woman who had everyone trembling with fear at her feet, was now calm.

Truthfully, the woman had not just changed, she was a completely different person.
    Realizing she had possessed the wicked woman's body in this romance novel, she decided to live on the low, having a hunch about the future.

She would end those dreadful habits of Seria, avoiding her death by decapitation at the hands of Kalis, the sub male lead.

Promo:
    https://mangadex.org/title/61416/the-tragedy-of-a-villainess

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Minezuka

Minezuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: The Tragedy of a Villainess
    Alt Title: The Case of the Legal Villain
    Raw: 합법적 악역의 사정

Summary:
    Seria Shuteren, the vile woman who had everyone trembling with fear at her feet, was now calm.

Truthfully, the woman had not just changed, she was a completely different person.
    Realizing she had possessed the wicked woman's body in this romance novel, she decided to live on the low, having a hunch about the future.

She would end those dreadful habits of Seria, avoiding her death by decapitation at the hands of Kalis, the sub male lead.

Manga Link: https://mangadex.org/title/61416/the-tragedy-of-a-villainess
    Raw Novel: https://ridibooks.com/books/4474000001

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  4. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read 3 free chapters on ridibooks and so far
    The stuff in promo happens in the prologue. Kallis -the sub-male is being kind of sus about Lina (the saint) where he prioritises her over Seria in a way. As in spends time in the gardens, being vary of the dressmaker (that kicked out Lina from watching Seria checking out the dresses, and not coming to breakfast/lunch he was supposed to have with Seria. There's also info about Seria that from my understanding of mtl is also a saint but Lina is considered on different level -since she's from other world. Seria is still treated with respect though. Mc also visits or mentions the frozen lake in which monster is sleeping in. In the original Seria or Lina shenanigans woke it up and it killed a lot of people, including a child whose parents were sentenced to death (they threw a rock on Seria, a noble which is punishable). That's all I have for now. I may be wrong since I'm reading through mtl

5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    61416.png

Raw title: 합법적 악역의 사정

Mangadex link: https://mangadex.org/title/61416/the-tragedy-of-a-villainess

Description:

minakun and ShiraYuuKii like this.
  6. hollymahayato

hollymahayato Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. so Seria got betrayed in the second timeline? Thanks!

7. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not entirely sure, I only read 3 chapters and I might have misunderstood something.

hollymahayato likes this.
  8. starryriverbank

starryriverbank Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more please:aww:.... camping here for more with a hot cup of cocoa and lots of biscuits:blobcozy:

9. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I was a bit confused with the synopsis since the comments at Dex kept mentioning subML betrays MC but the one who decapitates MC is the subML? But judging from the promo, seems like MCs injury is on her hip or back.
    Honestly, placing my bets CP/OGML endgame, he has the more... dominant features. Plus, is the one holding MCs hands in the cover. Unless the title or synopsis says otherwise, and since this doesn't seem to be a possible Harem, this is mostly on which guy has the stronger features/presence. Though if both guys tried to harm her regardless of which timeline, even if TL1 from the promo is still villainous Seria (which makes her death semi-justified), these men have caused some level of trauma and she's better off with someone else

nielyti, gingertorte, maamhua and 8 others like this.
  11. Mindy1

Mindy1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I understand is that in her second life, she lay low and save the sub male lead who has again become her fiancee. She thought she could live well and avoid her bad ending because he seems infatuated with her and will not behade her like in her first life. But somehow, she was injured at the altar in her weedind dress and see the prince panicking and run to her. Right know, I want to know who will she marry and can she avoid her death or is it inevitable? Is she doomed to die at the hand of the SUBML regardless of the path she chose???

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  12. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Anxietitty

Anxietitty Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Svitlanak

Svitlanak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :cookie::aww::aww::aww::blobnom:

16. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 4
    So from what I understood Seria went to inspect the state of the lake with a knight name Alliot. Alliot is the head knight of Or!Ml I think. They finished quickly and met with or!male lead Lesherberg or Berg (mtl wasn't very clear about it) Lesherberg checked up on them and threw coat on Seria when she seemed cold. We have more exposition about the kingdom. Apparently the area around the lake is "toxic" and Saints are able to "purify" it or something. Guarding the lake is job of Bergs that's why they have title of Grand Dukes. If I understood correctly the wedding ceremony is going to happen in Berg territory which is apparently a big deal since only The Bergs and Saints (or Sterns mtl Im really unsure if it's mtl of saints) could have wedding in this place. Once they depart Seria maid/knight/assasing joined her. If I understood correctly, knights are supposed to wear special "star armor" that prevents them from being sick from their magic. Saints apparently can also purify them I think. That's all that I could understand, mtl korean is even worse than mtl Japanese

17. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully Ridibooks would give 1 chapter free a day, since it's really interesting so far.

20. Minezuka

Minezuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL'd so it's not completely accurate! :sushi_cool:

The chapters on raws state chapter 1 as prologue so all chapter numbers are shifted over by one.

A cool winter afternoon a week ago, a few days before her wedding with Callis Haneton.

I was asleep in my bedroom as I dreamt.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Seria, the empire's greatest maniac villain, screamed.

"So!? I wanted to have you!"

The voice full of anger was of the noble daughter. Envy, jealousy, anger...Seria's hands were already covered with blood.

"Lina! What about Lina!"

Saintess Lina. From the moment of her advent, she took the attention of every one Seria wanted. She was so loved. Seria was terribly hateful of Lina, who gave her an unbearable sense of heat and defeat.

"What about Lina? The only thing I couldn't do was slit her throat and throw her into the lake"

*Thunder flashes*

A sharp sword slashes Seria's throat. Red blood flows. Lina can't look at the scene anymore and tightly closes her eyes.

"Ugh!"

I opened my eyes, feeling cold. My body trembled. The unforgettable scene in the original work that comes to mind.

Scary.

Life is scary....

After opening my eyes as Seria, I often dreamt of dying according to the original story. Well, anyone would. If you found out that this world is actually a novel and that you are going to die brutally because you are a villain, you'd inevitably suffer through nightmares as well.

Moreover, with the appearance of Line, the original story began.

I grabbed the thick shawl on my shoulder. In the bedroom I looked out through the large window. A desolate garden in winter covered in snow. Suddenly, I felt a little strange when I remember Callis taking off his jacket for Lina over there.

There was no time to grumble for long.

The reason was absurd.

"Miss Seria! There you are!"

"What's the matter?"

The maid serving me jumped with her feet

"Designer Begonia has arrived!"

"Begonia? Already?"

"Yes!"

I got up from the sofa a bit embarrassed.

Begonia is currently the most popular designer in the Glick Empire, a comet-like newcomer for less than three years since his debut. The reason why Begonia was so popular was, of course, her skills, but that her grandmother was a princess.

In other words, it was the blood of the royal family. It was only a matter of time before the bread was made because the noble veins were equipped with skills. (TL note: what? what bread??) In order to request a dress from Begonia, you had to have money as well as status.

It was my fiancé, Callis Haneton, who asked Begonia for a wedding dress and suit.

'So it turns out that in the original story, Lina had a bit of an affair with the Begonia dress'

Anyways, I thought I shouldn't make people wait, so I ran. While running like that, the graceful steps on Seria's body didn't go anywhere, so I was honestly admired.

Even if I had barely arrived in time, I couldn't open the door and enter. Begonia placed a great importance on her noble appearance as the successor to the blood of the royal family. Otherwise, I thought it wouldn't match my clothes.

I quickly checked my face with the hand mirror the maid gave me.

Perfect bangs. Nothing out of place.

"Miss! Oh, you are the prettiest again today."

I laughed at the maid's poor uncle. Well, he's not wrong. Although Seria was a crazy villainess, her beauty also reflected that.

I cough and open the door that the maid opens.

Very noble, I entered with style that was shadowed by Begonia.....sitting there was Begonia and Lina, the original mistress.

'Uh?'

I was embarrassed for a moment, but Begonia showed a smile as noble as possible to me.

"Designer Begonia. Am I a little late?"

"No. I arrived earlier than time set."

Begonia laughed and said, but I could feel it.

'Her expression is a little bad'

It could be said that the reason I read other people's expression so well was the result of struggling to survive for a year. I read facial expressions eagerly, cautious of offending the male lead or sub-male lead, so now I can see other people's facial expressions and easily understand their emotions.

It was a way of survival

Should I say it's good...should I say it's bad...this is torture...

When I was about to get a little sad, there was a hand the suddenly grabbed my chin. I was confused and opened my eye wide.

"Wow! Callis' fiancée!"

She smiles brightly as her eyes sparkle.

Lina suddenly grabs my hand.

'No, more than that.'

Has Callis already given his name? Fuck, it took me 11 months to get permission to call him by name. As expected, this is where the blood of sub-male leads go?

"I'm Lina! I'm ashamed, but I'm called the Saintess!"

Lena says, twinkling her eyes.

Is there anyone who doesn't know that Lina is the Saintess of the empire, or even in the entire continent?

"Of course I know, Saintess."

I say, gently pushing away Lina's hand.

Lina looks around the living room worriless.

"I heard you are making your wedding dress today! Is that right?"

"It is."

"Oh my gosh! A wedding dress from another world! Even so, I was really curious of the caliber because everyone is only wearing dresses!"

"Can I see it with you?"

Asked Lina, who had brightly lit twinkling eyes.

'Caliber?'

It sounded strange.

First of all the appearance of trying on a wedding dress is not shared with just anyone. It was reserved only for family, close associates or a very close friend. Of course, Lina wasn't any of the three. Before I even spoke Begonia, opened her mouth first.

"Saintess, I'm sorry, but trying on a wedding dress is not a spectacle."

"Ugh."

Lina was immediately surprised and put her hands together. Well even in the original work, it wasn't that she didn't notice.

"Sorry. I didn't mean that. Because I don't know this world very well..."

I don't know this world very well. Well, because Lina is a godly saintess. Begonia was also reminded of that, with a gentle smile again.

"Of course. But, can you go out for a while now?"

"Yeah? But..."

"If there is an outsider during my work, I won't be able to work, so Saintess-sama will understand."

"Okay...."

Lina went out with a dead face. She looked back several times with a regretful face, but Begonia was cold. She even muttered quietly when Lina closed the door and left.

"She doesn't have any dignity."

At that moment, I remembered the original work I had read in my previous life.

Designer Begonia was a woman with great pride that inherited the blood of the imperial family. In a way, it was a disposition even to be arrogant. Begonia spoke politely to Marquis of Callis Haneton, who came to ask for a dress to present to Lina.

"The saintess is beautiful. However, she does not possess the dignity I want. I can't even make a dress because I can't come up with inspiration."

So, in the original novel, Lina is very sad. When I saw Begonia's dress, I fell in love at a glance, but I heard that eventually, angry Callis pressures Begonia's salon from behind. The biggest importer of silk was from Callis, so in the end, Begonia stepped back and surrendered.

'It turned out that Begonia was also a designer who came out with a villainous position.'

No villainess can reach Seria Stern. Hahaha, when I read, the cider flowed in a delightful development, but since I became the villainess, only tears flow.

"How! Miss Seria thought this white would be best for her eye color! This part and this part should be sewn again..."

'Anyways..."

Begonia's face brightened as Seria came out after trying on. Satisfied, Begonia congratulated her.

"I sincerely congratulate you on your marriage to Marquis of Callis Hanton, Lady Seria."

"Thank you. Begonia's dress is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen."

"Oh my goodness. Ahaha!"

Now, there's no way Callis will be presenting the dress to Lina. It is fortunate that Begonia, who is a little arrogant, doesn't have to go through an ordeal to me.

I also really like the wedding dress made by Begonia.

"Seria!"

I raised my head in amazement as the bedroom door was opened.

"Callis?"

The tall man strides in. Callis turns to the wedding dress that hangs on my bedroom mannequin. He tilted his head.

"Is this the wedding dress?"

"Yes."

"Hmm..."

Callis inspected the dress closely. What don't you like?

"What's wrong?"

"No, a little too..."

He was worried and spoke.

"I don't think this can reveal my fiancée's beauty."

"Yes?"

"The color is too dull and there aren't enough jewels:"

"But designer Begonia said that's the trend these days..."

'Uh? The look Callis just...'

For a moment, his expression changed. But soon Callis said with a characteristically warm smile.

"Seria, you are not just any noble daughter. You're also a Stern. So I want to give you the most perfect wedding dress."

They were sweet words at first glance. But I'm a villainess who played nice for a whole year to keep track of the sub-male lead in order to stay alive?

I could tell by just looking at his expression. Callis is in a very bad mood right now.

So, what?

"Callis. You don't like the dress?"

I asked straight-forwardly.

"You really can't be fooled."

"Then I'll ask Begonia again. Even though she is a busy person, she has a clear sense of responsibility for her work..."

The wedding is in just a few day. Immediately, Callis stopped me from trying to pull the string,

"Apart from Begonia, what about other designers?"

"...not Begnoia?"

What kind of bullshit is this? Perhaps he read my expression as I stared at him and Callis shudders a little. As I hurried, he sighed.

"No matter how much I think about it, it's because I don't like my precious bride wearing such an arrogant designer's dresses."

"Better?"

"Okay."

The moment I heard that, a strange feeling came over me. But, I was hoping it wasn't the case.

"Are you doing this because of saintess Lina?"

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021