Spoiler The Tragedy of a Villainess 합법적 악역의 사정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 4, 2021.

1. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers specifically on Abigail? And also what happen to Lina's "pregnancy"?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  2. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She died so nothing happened on that part.
    I believe the "child" was just some black miasma or that crazy obsessed god that made her. Basically, there wasn't really a baby in her.

3. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Abigail again?

4. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    Abigail is Seria's bodyguard. The one who's always by her side and is extremely loyal to her.
    It seems she has a potential love story with Linon, who is Lesche's aide, and another knight from Berg who I can't remember the name of. I think they're always bickering. She gave him a cheap sword after she broke his expensive one (she did it for fun) but he carries it around nonetheless. hahaha

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    MiserableSOUL, Biakushi and NohrNeir like this.
  5. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and she really died? or was that supposed to be Lina?

6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Abigail's love interest is Linon and Elliot. No sure ending on who she ended with and she didn't seem to care with either one.

Lina's pregnancy was never suppose to be an actual child since they take it as a "blessing" from god so they transferred the "child" as power to the tree and Liegel was able to come out in physical form from the power. After that whole ceremony to transfer the power to the tree, Liegel came out, and then Turban also came out to protect Seria and defeat Liegel. Whole battle went on. Can check end of chapter 159-163 spoilers to see. It's around there. But as @ArguingApples said it's not an actual child.

donaiseiyuu, DOHere, avlirea and 8 others like this.
  7. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. It was Lina who died. I didn't get to answer the part about Abigail on my first reply

NohrNeir likes this.
  8. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come Abigail is so loyal to Seria?

9. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Seria rescued her when she was about to be executed by the Temple for her crimes. And probably because Seria saw use for her "talents" and treated her well , but did not coddle her.

10. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After a long time I'm back on this page. This is one of my favorite novels. A complicated story, full of worries but very beautiful. But all those worries paid off after we learned about the legend and history of the stars and the moon goddess. It is something extraordinary to be a manhwa. But I'm afraid the manhwa can't really convey how beautiful and deep this story is because it omitted some parts of the novel so the plot was too fast. However, this novel is really written with a good calculation with the right composition.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  11. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't start much but I wanna know If there is a snu snu on this one?

Yu07 likes this.
  12. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. They do it for the first time in ep97. They have a lot of kissing scenes before that. It's not explicit since the novel is neither r15 nor r19.

They do it a lot after their first time, and they would even ban servants and knights on the floor where their room is located.

And Lesche is extremely...energetic. He is a knight after all lmao so poor Seria is always tired.

side info: whenever there's a request for a subjugation aid, the offeror would send out a list of rewards the offeree could choose upon prior the actual subjugation. Instead of choosing a treasure or anything with monetary benefits for the territory, he chose a rare herb (?) that could increase Seria's stamina (she's frail and sickly). After ingesting it, Lesche's happy since it increased their nightly and morning activities LMAO

13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe Lina is a 20th century (or atleast I believe so) and still behaves like that. Like is she a middle schooler????? Is she an idiot?? Was she isolated sm in her real world that she now thinks she's the main character?? And why is she such a hoe??? I just don't get it.
    Edit: I just finished reading all of the summaries here and I finally understood why she's like that.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    SkyLisette likes this.
  14. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

She is selfish and yet thinks she is hiding it so well. She almost fools herself into thinking she's the perfect saint sometimes. Loving, selfless, giving, and the most important to her, loved by all. She wants everyone to understand her, without feeling the need to understand anyone else in return. And when ever she upsets someone it's always 'I'm sorry, so now you must forgive me'.
    She is from somewhere else, It doesn't matter where, and instead of saying 'I'm here now I should do my best to learn the customs and manners.' She says, 'I'm not from here so I don't have to follow your rules'. And then there is the jealousy, she is so jealous of the MC from the first pages of the novel. So Lina uses everything, her title, her friendships, her tears, her fits... to the point of self harm to get everyone's attention away from the Mc and her wedding and back to Lina. Like it was her inherent right to have everyone's eyes all the time. She schemes in obvious and obnoxious ways like a child would do. Then gets teary eyed and expects to still be bff's forever. Then gets passive aggressive behind someone's back that doesn't fall in line with what she wants.

I do not think of these behaviors as modern, but they are definitely not extinct in our day and age. All the worst people I ever met were a version of this. I can deal with the honest ones. A person willing to say they hate me to my face is worthy of respect. It's the ones that pretend to be your friend while obviously stabbing you in the back that I hate the most.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    maxi.tempest., clraei, Elren and 6 others like this.
  15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh I guess I can kinda get the last part. As I was in the same situation in the past. It was confusing since she pretty much had everything(grades,looks,friends and heck, even her writing was beautiful.) What shock me was that I thought we were kinda okay(?) With each other but then talk shit about me behind.

Anyways, I hope Lina falls down the stairs and never wake up. I'm just rlly tired of her bipolar-like personality.

16. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Narcissists. Don't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Rin.rinaaa and terpseachore like this.
  17. Mystical dreams

Mystical dreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really like Calis that much ... But isn't the way author treating a little too horrible... like seriously... author should give him a little break..
    Like Seria is happily moving on in life ...at least author could have shown moving forward a little...

18. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you want mtl when the tl is almost done? Just read from there.

Ariary and BellaReader like this.
  19. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn when I read Lina had a child and Seria was also a candidate, my brain automatically shut down for a few seconds and I hurried to the spoiler forum as soon as it rebooted lol.

Glad it wasn't a baby haha.

avlirea likes this.
  20. Hiatari

Hiatari Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know when we might get a manhwa adaption? Ive read the promo chapter that was released so I was curious whether they're were plans to actually go beyond just that released chapter anytime soon.