Spoiler The transmigration routine of always being captured by ML (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 20, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/29890.html
    Original Title: 总是被男主攻略的穿越日

Summary: One morning, after being bound to the system, MC started his routine of always being captured/attacked by ML.
    It doesn't matter if he transmigrated into ML's little brother (here i think brother disciple) or master or opponent, but in the end he is still forcibly being taken by ML.
    after transmigrating to many worlds:
    MC: come out, system! the heck, why do these MLs don't love their female goddesses, but insist on doing it with me! aaaaahh!!!
    System: .... _:)_」∠)_ don't ask me, i also don't know.

Tags: 1v1, only one seme

novel is finished.

NOTE: i only read the first three pages of the 1st world, the MC transmigrates into the body of a boy that just saved ML's life and thus was wounded heavily. MC then got saved by ML's master and ML started to want to stick with him all the time. they sleep in the same bed even when they become mature (~16 years old), lol. that tradition started when MC allowed ML to sleep with him (innocently), because ML just lost his whole family and MC didn't want ML to feel alone in the world. you can already tell that MC is kinda helpless against a crying or pitiful ML since MC still share a bed with ML when they are teenagers (and not when they were still little kids back then). xD

pokes @alexfilia

2. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaay world hopping,, Xp

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hurray for system with bl :blobmelt:

iampsyx, Rilise and ichigofanz like this.
  5. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! More system for the day to come!

6. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't keep up with this influx of novels :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    hehehe.... fast wear? seems interesting :blobowoevil:

7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee: World hopping BL! Cool!

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Next on my list huehue~

9. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I read this one. Just a heads up, it's a bit different from other multiple transmigration novels in that MC goes back to the real world b/t arcs and each arc is super long (there's only 4 arcs total iirc). It wasn't my cup of tea as there was a lot of non-con, but maybe other people might like it.

Inland, XD, Wakame Prince and 8 others like this.
  10. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Non-con??! :blobfearful::blobfearful:
    So it wasn‘t kidding when in the summary it said that MC will be forcibly taken by the ML?? How bad is that?? :notlikeblob:

11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Non-con?

Chubby unicorn initiates Retreat!
    It’s super effective!
    Chubby unicorn is a dust cloud in the distance!
    Chubby unicorn is out of sight!

Yukari_me, Dragon_Reader, Gav and 9 others like this.
  12. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    The 1st arc was entirely non-con, as in, there wasn't a single instance that was consensual. ML pretty much house arrested MC in that arc while raping him on a daily basis, so... Anyways, that lasted until MC got 100% completion and was forcefully ejected from that world.

Arc 2 was my favorite b/c ML wasn't really rapey in that one. Later, MC falls in love with ML and stuff, but ML still forces MC past his tolerance when it comes to bed activities, like doing it so much MC literally can't get out of bed for days. ML's the super horny, no self control, yandere type.

There's also a lot of instances of dub-con that's...well, it'll depend on your tolerance I guess? Like, in 3rd arc, ML hypnotizes MC and then feels him up/kisses him/leaves hickeys/ejaculates on his body/etc, but then erases all the evidence so MC has no idea about the things ML's done to him. To me, that was super creepy, but some ppl might not care as much.

13. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <(0x0)>
    Non-con?!! 1st arc sounds scaryyyy~~ :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    3rd arc even more so!!
    ... Is it worth reading? :hmm:

14. Adawas

Adawas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve finally gotten past arc 1 and started reading the beginning of arc 2 which is really adorable with the MC being a cute white kitten, and since it started out that way I thought maybe this could be better than non-con. But now that you’ve mentioned it happening in this arc and that it’ll be even worse in the next arc, I await for it to slowly kill my morals after all of this trauma then maybe go back to nice fluffy stories that practically makes me into a happy puddle of goo.

15. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    After being in these waters for years... I've become accustomed to a wide variety of things. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    You just get used to it, I guess, or maybe it's just me:hmm:

OceanMagix, nixxara, Tintl and 7 others like this.
  16. Nyxx

Nyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not just you. (・_├┬┴┬┴

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to read near the end to see what'll happen and so far-- when the MC was spending time with the ML in the last world, they were going to have a wedding, then suddenly, he thought of the ML from the first world. He realized that he actually loved the ML from that world and felt sad about how they had parted (when they were in bed together, at that time, MC acted nice towards ML because he knew he was going to leave soon, so after he woke up, he said goodbye to the ML, though some force was trying to preventing the ML from waking up,the ML forced himself to open his eyes and constantly told the MC to not leave him, but in the end, the MC had left and remembered the grievance he saw on the ML's face (system told MC that once he leaves, the body will still act like him etc). Later in the real world, when the ML went off for a week for something, system sent the MC back to the 1st world where the MC decided to show the ML that he does love him, won't leave him, and eventually stayed with him until they died and were buried together. Afterwards, he woke up back in the real world with the ML coming home telling him he had a nice dream (when the ML from the real world woke up from his coma, all the memories of the ML's from the other worlds were integrated into his memories.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  18. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats a surprisingly nice ending. a bit of Stockholm syndrome tho...

XD, Nokita and cheerydandan like this.
  19. mimik

mimik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It look interesting, so I'm try to translate it. I post it in wattpad 2 week ago to see the people respond. But i don't know if i translate it well or very messy. Please give me opinion, shall i continue it or give up...,

Tintl and Dayong9909 like this.
  20. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    two weeks ago on wattpad? link please! :cookie: Also did you add it to NU? if not then you could add it so it gets more noticed, or not if you want it to just be on wattpad :blobReach:

Edit: Nvm! I found it~ :blobReach: https://www.wattpad.com/story/130960362-the-transmigration-routine-of-always-being/parts

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Neelambori likes this.