Spoiler The transmigration routine of always being captured by ML (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 20, 2017.

1. mimik

mimik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really alright to post it in NU? I mean, i not know if it good enough.

2. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean i think what matters is the fact that you at least translated it, but really it's up to you if you want to or not, I'm by no means trying to force you into doing so. Some people translated stuff and link it to NU and even ask donations even though their translation works are filled with grammar errors and don't even bother to correct it when someone points it out in the comments. :blobmelt: NU helps spread the word around but it's also a gateway for other websites to get ahold of your translations too so keep that in mind. (if you don't like your translations being taken onto other sites and not credited then probably don't do it? but if you want more readers then feel free.)

sorry for such a long post... (>.<)

Boinkers and mimik like this.
  3. mimik

mimik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, i will try...,
    Thank you for the opinion.

4. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wattpad isn't highlight-able for copy and paste so I don't think there is a chance of other people taking your work as their own unless they manually type it down:cookie:

5. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normal people can't, but apparently some bot, script, mumbo jumbo and it's easy.

Neelambori and Misaki Yata like this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this. Theres quite a bit of BL spoiler threads but now, more and more of the novels are being tl-ed! This is awesome!! I can't wait to read all of this when it's fully tl-ed :aww::sushi_singing:

8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, bc someone mentioned about non-con, i thought i wouldn't like it. But i actually finish mtl this and hoping it could longer orz. At the first arc indeed it was non-con bc MC is straight and never think ML in that way. They did it for the first time when MC was drunk after ML got his throne back (normally they sleep together w/ ML likes to leave marks on MC neck (at the back side), MC thought it was bug bite). MC terrified when woke up plus ML confessed that he likes MC that way, iirc when he woke up, ML's penus still inside him, so MC understand right away what ML mean about liking him that way. MC later run away from ML for like 5 years, he can't leave the world bc the progress bar still not 100%, ML caught MC again, he then made MC as his male empress. When the bar reached 100%, MC left ML, ML saw MC body exudes bright light or sth he begging MC to not leave him . . . tbh i feel sorry for ML when MC left him orz

The 2nd arc is rly longer, but at this part MC realized that he likes ML, so it's no longer non-con, though ofc after do the deed MC will incapable to leave the bed, but once he transforms back to his cat form he won't feel hurt.

9. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait people!!!
    I am really confused... is the ml the same through out the whole story?
    And who is the ml in the real World?

10. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: yay!

11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep same ml soul just diff name per world

Boinkers and Dayong9909 like this.
  12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    1st arc = Qin Yu
    2nd arc = Elvis
    3rd arc = Chu Wu Yong
    irl world, the ML is MC's friend who's in coma bc of an accident Jin Shen Ji, and all ML actually is the same soul, so.
    btw the names based on mtl, so idk if it's right or not ;-;

13. Xieljhane

Xieljhane Lost

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt the need to share this part from the second arc:
    So Elvis (ML in the 2nd arc) just got the MC, who is currently a cute little cat.

He wants to name the MC. MC meows at him while placing his paw on ML's chin. He isn't worried or anxious at all. Since he's the author of this book, he naturally knows all the leading figures.

Elvis: "You are so cute. Isn't it better to call you Meng Meng?"

MC: ......Meng Meng your sister ah! Meng Meng your children! Your whole family is called Meng Meng!

(Ah MC is so cute!)

MC shows his dissatisfaction by meowing a lot with his fur raised and his claws out.

ML feels a flash of inspiration and says involuntarily: "Ludwig, your name will be Ludwig." It was a statement with certainty.

At this point, ML realized all the happy emotions he couldn't feel ever since he became a waste.

15. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lololol mc fighting lol

16. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh, once i know ML named MC as Ludwig, i imagined Harry Potter and Hedwig right away xD

17. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so thats why it was so familiar...

OceanMagix likes this.
  18. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaa it got kitty in the arcs
    can't wait for the translation to get to arc 2

cheerydandan and JuuHachi like this.
  19. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone clarify what kind of method ML uses to... "get it on" with MC in the third arc?

20. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC still ML's shifu, idk what it called, but ML could hypnotize or was it stop the time or sth, so he can 'molest' MC, though ML never do it all the way with MC

As for when MC not his shifu anymore:
    i kinda forgot the detail, but iirc, MC's ML shifu, but bc they suddenly met one of ML's enemy, the friend who betrayed him in his previous live/body, and bc they're not strong enough, so MC-shifu sacrificed his life to save ML and was killed by this enemy, the system told MC that he can come back again later but use different identity/body, they're then on real -not rly real- arc (3-4 years ago, i forgot, anyway the first time MC's on uni and met ML).

And unfortunately, once he back to arc 3, the body that was used by MC is the body of ML's enemy who's killed MC-shifu. So MC's using sth like an illusion or sth, so others won't be able to tell his real face and get close to ML, as ML's servant boy or sth. When MC come back this time, ML already a powerful shifu (??) and has his own peak (iirc he took over the academy where he learnt from MC before), he tried to collect sth, so he can use this to resurrect MC, but before he resurect MC he found out that his servant boy/MC (whom always remind him of his shifu) actually his enemy, MC told ML that he's actually his shifu, but ML didn't believe him and prison MC in sth like pagoda (i forgot).

The enemy's friend/discipline (a girl) helped MC to out from the prison, MC actually didn't want to bc afraid that ML will truly think him as the enemy, forgot what happened but they then out from the prison. During this time, ML tried to resurrect MC-shifu, it was failed bc he can't find MC's soul or sth (please do correct me at this part), then ML believe that it bc MC's soul now occupied the enemy's body, he back and found that MC ran away with the help of a girl, ML then chase them and took MC back, ML crazily kissed MC, iirc they then rolled sheet. Oh, also they're then married which surprised all, bc they know that ML always want to kill MC (before MC occupied the body he's using) before