Spoiler The True wife's scenario

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostross, Oct 21, 2022.

1. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seisai no Scenario ; セイサイのシナリオ
    Genres : Romance
    Former theater actress Asumi gets married to Ryouhei, and she does everything to support him on his way up to becoming a popular screenwriter. But a rift forms between them as she toils away at housework and child-rearing, and he gets busier with work. Asumi believes Ryouhei's successes are thanks to her support, but one incident leads to her finding out that he's been cheating on her. Crushed by her husband and his mistress's tricks, Asumi prepares for a revenge plot that involves the whole drama industry...!

So i found this manga, and definitely there will be drama, and unnecessary angst that will hurt my heart, so if anyone can be kind to give me some spoiler

[​IMG]

Yara likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Yara likes this.
  3. Momoyu_96

Momoyu_96 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been looking for spoilers for days and can’t find anywhere. Someone help! :(

lostross and blacknevar like this.
  4. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone has spoilers? The pacing is very slow and I just can't wait to see the scum and the b*tch having what they deserve.

lostross, karls and Ac03 like this.
  5. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro you can read the written updates of this manga. I've been following it, so far, the protagonist has divorced that cheating husband and he is latching to her still because he doesn't want his career destroyed as she is the one who helped him and he's nothing without her. The side piece has been dumped because she was of no use to him, she's also chasing him and missing the previous arrangement where she felt superior of his wife. If i remember correctly, she too doesn't want the wife and husband to be divorced as it would meant the 'excitement' in their relationship, the husband and hers, would go down. :sick:

6. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Behind a successful man is often a supporting skilllful underappreciated invisible woman.
    In the Genre 'Angry Wife Revenge' the Trash Husband is always a incompetent parasite manchild and his mistress the homewrecker is a very insane dumb bitch.

I would say I prefer this story over 'Fatal Attraction' (Movie), The Affair (Netflix TV) and 'Holiday Love' (Manga) where the cheated betrayed wife takes her idiot unfaithful husband back.
    While I am already very good with CHEATING MEN MUST DIE + TAKE ME OUT, this story has clearly no fantasy supernatural elements.
    The key difference between Manga TTWS and K Drama 'Marry My Husband' is that there is no rewinding time and a perfect CEO ML to help/save the FL/MC.

Still irks me that the narrative pits the Financially Independent Career Woman against the Housewife Honemaker Mother. This time the homewrecker is just pure evil & not an envious tramp from a lower class that is so jealous of the FL that she wants to destroy her.
    But she is still a psychopath being 'obsessed' with the Trash Husband Garbage and her stupid motivation is just fucked up! Definitively just a cheap plot device to continue this miserable rollercoster plot.

Can you please share more details about the MC's triumps/victories over her enemies :)
    Or the Link to the written updates ;) Thanks!

7. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never read more of a trashier manga than this. Wait I've actually, and they were all Japanese :eek: I wonder why would I put myself through all that torture. In 'Holiday Love' that trash cared about his side piece until the end! I can't believe like even after all that grovelling he still wasn't able to get rid of her and kept thinking 'aww how much trash-chan cares about me' 'haww I don't deserve her and she should move on'! Gawd my blood pressure, they both should've been kicked straight to hell and the wife was such an idiot man! She...lord, you know I hardened my heart and thought no wonder she got together with such a manchild, this dumb woman, I was so frustrated with her and if she gets cheated on again it would be on her!!! How come even after knowing that her husband still is in connection with that woman she didn't divorce him..my braincells all committed suicide until I reached the end.
    I like those mangas too. In cheating men must die, some of the readers/novelupdate users have criticised Su Luxia for reasons that I didn't bother to remember cause she's a badass. I like how she serves each trash a cold dish.
    Yeah sure, here's the written updates link -
    https://manganista.net/entertainment/6834#payload-11776

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  8. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the advice, I will go take a look. There is nothing sweeter than a good revenge story.
    I am a big fan of reincarnation/revenge story but tbh MC has the "I already know the plot" buff so it's a little bit cheating.
    But here, MC has to figure out something by herself in order to take her revenge with no galop, no plot armor, no buff. So it's a big proof how smart she is.
    And it also helps that scum is dumb...I don't even understand how she fell in love with him.

9. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You, Dear!
    Holiday Love even has also a Live Action Adaptation into a J Drama....
    This storytelling (+ its message) is just ultra conservative and regressive. :blobcheeky:
    I guess people love to consume very stupid Melodrama to get distracted from their lives or out of curiousity or for whatever reasons we just have to hate-watch it.....
    Always been a sucker for tales about oppressed victims fighting back.
    At least I hope they manage to win and get out of their shit toxic enviroment.

Small correction: CMMD & TMO are manhuas with quality. You should know that countless Chinese Romance Plots are far more braindead, cheap, contoversial, convoluted and trashier than any Japanese Stories & K-Dramas.:confused:
    Su Luxia is a Goddamn Heroic Queen :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    Ac03 and evanesco99211 like this.
  10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I'm very well aware of it. All those idiotic CEO manhuas and revenge torture-marriage ones are available in both comic and book form. :mad: I will never forgive myself for reading them out of curiosity, those never ending manhuas My God! So idiotic. I've wasted a lot of my time on such things.

11. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes, I am really worried about the sanity of the author. Do they really see woman like puppet who can be abused again and again and again by the talk and sexy CEO with his magnetic voice?
    And what's the deal with the "we were married but for some dumb reason I prioritize the white lotus b*tch", the "you want a divorce? Pikachu face" and the "I realize you are the only one for me so I will stalk you, give you a lots of gifts, be an absolute a**hole, not respect your private life because that's my way to prove my love" tropes?

Oh and I forgot the typical criticism from everyone targeting MC when scum follows her like a dog in heat even when she says go to hel* to him because she is considered as the homewrecker singe scum hasn't tell everyone the truth about him and the WLB because it is not the right time.

And of course, all women are in love with scum except MC and her friends, scum's family and friends are also trash, sometimes MC family is also trash.
    MC has the Mary Sue halo to compensateur the fact that the author treats women so barely.

Gosh...I just got a headache while writing...

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    So true. I read two comics a long time ago, both were manhuas and someone said they've a novel about it too (which led me to NU) 2000+ chapters and like no plot! Just like you said almost EVER WOMAN is in love with the male lead and they're all pit against each other without regards to any life falling lower and lower with their tricks.

The ML as usual would be punishing MC for something she never did and in the end it would turn out to be that IT WAS ACTUALLY MC with whom he had fallen in love eons ago! Waaaah :blobangery:
    I use to think like that too, I kinda browsed to different platforms to see just what it is that is making such manhuas so hit, turns out some people do enjoy super waste, doesn't matter how unrealistic it is.
    This allows the author to drag it on to 4000+ chapters often. Quite unbelievable but yeah, surprisingly it also gets turned into a manhua although there are potential C-Novels which are worthy of getting it's own manhua.

13. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah exactly! Insulting her, humiliating her, torturing her for nothing.
    Then he has the guts to act offended when MC starts to get over him like "you are thinking by yourself? You have an opinion? How dare you! You are mine!"

And the awful things ML has done to all the women around him because they made the mistake to hurt MC when he is the one who hurts her the most.
    Where is his punishment??

14. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my.... you just made my day!
    I am laughing out loud like a mad woman. Thank you so much for that.

Yeah the sister/half-sister/step-sister/cousin/childhood friend trope is a virus. We see it everywhere including in decent stories.

Like trash can't cheat (or seems to cheat) with a stranger... noooooo it has to be with someone close to MC because why the f*ck not.

You know what? I'll start to call that kind of dumb stories the WHY THE F*CK NOT stories.

15. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the last chapter... It's the first time I really want to isekai my *ss in a novel to punch the trashes.
    Hopefully, FL is focused on a way to caught them right handed.
    I feel sorry for her because she has so much in her plate. I just want her to divorce right now but I know the easiest way is no the best in this case.

It reminds me of A wife's sweet revenge. The story is slow and it's difficult to see why MC is doing this or that but once the machine is started... it's really amazing.
    I really like MC who can project themselves in the future, who have the largest picture in mind. It's like a chess game.

16. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Revenge Against the Immoral
    インモラルに復讐を 制裁背叛的鐵鎚

https://www.xlsmh.com/manhua/zhicaibeipandetiechui/
    https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/revenge_against_the_immoral/

A much more cartoonish primitive trashier version of TTWS but this time the FL has more allies, the antagonists are starting to destroy each other + the 'plain' clever Sister of of the White Lotus Green Tea Bitch is teaming up with the cheated FL/MC because she hates her entire family ;)

zozoshawky and imreallyanarwhal like this.
  17. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow even the cover looks like TTWS.
    Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give a try.
    The fact that MC has more allies in this one is good.
    I will again compare to A wife's sweet revenge. She also has true allies (her former employer, the guys she asked to seduce scum's mother and ML) which is refreshing.

Sometimes I feel pain for all the MC's who has to deal with sh*t alone.

18. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is sth far worse than the cheated wife on revenge mode being wronged by her unfaithful husband and his mistress:

I WATCHED “NO OTHER WOMAN” AND I LOVED EVERY MESSY MINUTE | BAD MOVIES & A BEAT | KennieJD
    K-O / D-R
    “i barely fight for my mental health why would i fight over a man?” YO THE WAY THIS TOUCHED THE INNER DEPTHS OF MY SOUL
    Revoremus
    “Men Aren’t Worth Fighting For” should be a tag associated with this series
    KEVYN
    Divorce isn't a thing in the Philippines yet that's probably why the mom tells her to fight. Separation also isn't a thing because if you are caught with another person while married or have kids with them you can be criminally charged for it. Annulment is a thing though but its very difficult to obtain. It could take many years in court and isnt even easy to get.
    Lala Roux Lou
    classic filipino cheating movies have to have that sprinkle of "remember we're still in a christian country so here's a redemption arc"

And here sth to cringe and laugh at ;):ROFLMAO:
    Overdramatic Indian Soap Opera Compilation
    써니蛮竜
    The woman in the first clip is so OP she destroyed reality itself twice without even moving.
    chuuu
    This is basically me adding animations on my PowerPoint slides to make it longer
    A Martyr
    "Chances of choking in curtains after being slapped is low but never Zero" - That Serial director,probably
    Angelic
    As a Indian I can confirm this is how all Indian dramas are like. The zoom the glitch thing when someone appears it’s all true

Ac03 and Cheshirecat04 like this.
  19. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i seen some other ones like this one the Japanese site but they not translated

-カウントダウン離婚 (husband cheats with some random girl bc of lack of sex with wife and he catches feelings too)

-シンデレラ・コンプレックス (husband and a student start having an affair the wife and her co worker start catching feels after)

-【タテカラー版】僕の妻を抱いてください (this one i don’t remember like that all i know is he cheat on her)