The truth from Ren's mouth. Mod edit: no proof for OP's claims

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by ARandomTler, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yemallis

Yemallis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where though?

You said you won't give timestamps because people aren't going to listen to the whole thing, but you've given a few misleading/untrue summary points and keep saying things without backing them up at all. It's pretty much impossible for anyone to take anything you're saying seriously and it just looks like you're making it up because you refuse to source.

Logicsol likes this.
  2. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    he has short term memory thats almost volatile....

3. Wildzhen

Wildzhen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ren you should not even talk with this dude he is obviously spitting nonsense.
    You are irrelevant. your own words don't believe me look what you said:
    And you see I am being nice I am not interpreting your words this is raw you are irrelevant so what you say is the same, by extension your "proof bs" is the same.

4. Niggasian

Niggasian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This guy is dodging bullets better than keanu reeves

Caudyr, AbsentAlarm, Stark3 and 2 others like this.
  5. Blackyy

Blackyy Lurking more Comment less

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean illegal recording??? Its called secret meeting not public meeting and the record is for legal procedures

6. Donszas

Donszas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MapleKaiser likes this.
  7. spitfireYG Ace

spitfireYG Ace Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is going nowhere now -_-

Waiting for someone else to open another Qidian Vs Wuxiaworld thread

[​IMG]

8. rwxwuxiaworld

rwxwuxiaworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QI model - If first you don't succeed, try try try try try again.

AbsentAlarm, Stark3, Loriel and 14 others like this.
  9. ciarannihill

ciarannihill Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is something that baffles me, he's trying to deflect by pointing to a talking point straight from QI, but apparently didn't listen to his own fricken' recording link since that is addressed in the audio he's posted! It's baffling. I mean I don't know what I was expecting, but eh.

For the record, I'm a fan, but WW is not a perfect website, it's not God's gift to novel-reading (especially on mobile, which is where I prefer to read, because of all the redirect ads) however they put up good quality translations with high frequency, are open and engaging with their fanbase and clearly do what they do for the love of the works they're working on. Ren especially is as transparent as is possible/reasonable to his community and I have nothing but respect for him in regards to that. Trying to start a witch hunt for WW is honestly barking up the wrong tree.

I just don't understand why QI can't just realize this: they made a deal that they now think wasn't as good as it could have been. This happens in business, learn from it and move on. But no, they feel the need to try every possible thing to weasel their way out of it...It's like the company is run by a bunch of children who don't know how to take responsibility and learn from their mistakes.

saekicchi, Stark3, Shratath and 6 others like this.
  10. SmurfMeRunning

SmurfMeRunning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or buy, compell, force to try for you.

11. Obsoleete

Obsoleete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it turns out you insulted us, the readers, for no reason? You stated that we blindly follow Ren, like groupies. That Ren is actually evil and his intentions are impure. However, it seems your comprehension abilities were so lacking, that you resorted to smear someone's character, based on recordings that had nothing to back up your claims.

I feel like Qidian and people who follow Qidian, insult my intelligence and deem me to be an ignorant sheep, everytime they post something. I have my reasons for believing in Ren, and those reasons provide sufficient justifications for me to write these posts in order to defend Ren.

I'll state one such reason, one that has nothing to do with Ren's character, which I believe to the best of my abilities to be morally sound anyways. That reason is, Qidian and people who support Qidian have been posting these threads that call into question Ren's character and motives. The reason they do this is to rally supporters in their favour who can then denounce Ren with them. This tactic backfired in their faces, since a lot of people here to the best of my judgement, support Ren.

So, the ones who started it, ask us, those who are defending the person being attacked, why we are raising our pitchforks against them. Let me ask you, if everyone here was in favor of Qidian, you wouldn't be feeling so down and out in that case, right?

In short, Qidian started the attacks and are now questioning us why we are attacking them, as if we were the ones to start everything in the first place. That is one of the many reasons why I write these posts because I can literally feel the hypocrisy seeping out from every thread/post Qidian and their supporters create.

TL;DR: You, the OP, are dumb.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  12. Sakuraid

Sakuraid Writer, translator and editor

Reading List:
    Link
    With you on that person who just createdd an account to post (welcome!), I use my tablet mostly and it is ok.

13. MapleKaiser

MapleKaiser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaaa calm down with the capital.

14. klim770

klim770 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems they have a great talent in this cultivation technique

15. Wildzhen

Wildzhen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Dao of BS is the shit indeed

16. Alto_Daris

Alto_Daris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wooop it seem my reply got deleted because use abusive language, but it's my answer just in case you didn't read it

"it's just an EXAMPLE you people with less brain than a normal human"

17. Vudoodude

Vudoodude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Really a Superstar! This is like the novel, where RWX is the MC and the various villains are QI (a single man versus companies). The companies try various methods to attack the MC (legal methods, media methods, buying people opinion) but then the MC comes around with his face slapping abilities! And we're the people on Weibo commenting!

Zaltrhiz likes this.
  18. TheCross

TheCross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok guys i got my laugh now it gets boring... i'm out
    tell me if it gets intersting again :whistle:

19. Kokuyasou

Kokuyasou 黒夜葬

Reading List:
    Link
    God...i feel like i just read something right out of a chinese novel with the enemy wondering why the MC is trying to kill everyone after said enemy was going on a killing spree of MC's sect lol

20. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    The title, "The Truth from Ren's Mouth", somehow implies that some, if not all, of the claims that Ren said before is not true, but which though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.