Spoiler The Tutorial is Too Hard raws and discussion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bludvein, Jul 16, 2017.

1. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For now I have 1-200, which is all chapters up to current.
    http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/IwGSU6hX/file.html

It seems like the story might be significantly shorter than expected. During the 5 years Hojae was stuck on the 60th floor before archer girl showed up he was under massive time acceleration, so the time he's spent there is at least measured with centuries as a unit. It could be as little as 100 years, but it also could be over 1000. Hojae himself doesn't know since he didn't even try to measure the years. He could probably run for the best wizard and swordsman in existence at this point, and even gods have to give him respect. What meaning does finishing the last 40 floors have?

Now the question is if archer girl can make it to him before he just goes fuck it and breaks the tutorial. She's only on the 36th floor and he wants to leave within a year, with or without her. He's out of patience.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Peerly, Neyva, xpeanut and 13 others like this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I hope he has the patience to wait for her, I don't think she could break free as him, at least she would need the double of the time he is expending there. So his statement that he coul play around with the G class monsters isn't bragging??? how many people have been able to finish the Hard mode, and does the rank outside of the tutoria is strictely dependant of the level that you played???

3. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything he was being modest. The so-called G-class monster should be complete dogshit to his current level.

There's no exact numbers, but there's quite a lot.

No, treatment outside the tutorial depends on level rather than difficulty. They divided based on difficulty at first, but several people spent time in the resident districts to grind over what their difficulty would normally allow. That resulted in some Easy difficulty challengers being stronger than those from Normal difficulty and some Normal difficulty challengers being stronger than those from Hard.

Peerly, Miaka_Mei and Nevermind like this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see well thats good to know by ranked by dificulty would have been boring. I am sure that when he guets out of the Tutorial he will be the number one most feared organism on the planet. Do we guet updates later on about his friends that leaved the Tutorial, or his family???

5. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's some on his friends, like Kim Min-Hyeok goes on to form an Awakened organization independent of the government and Lee Jun-Seok(a lvl 201 challenger from hard) refuses to challenge the G-class monsters for some unexplained reason. He can only hear about things that make the news due to the nature of the tutorial calling mostly civilians.

His sister's family we don't know yet, but it seems Hojae hasn't really tried hard to get information about them. He wants them to be safe, but their relationship was really bad before he landed in the tutorial. I imagine the Korean government and some of his buddies that already left the tutorial will see to it that they are protected though.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I remember that he said that his sister blamed him for their father death and that he himself actually though the same. Well maybe time healed that wound. Then I think I have mutch to expect about this work. By the way does the dragon that he is hatching becomes relevant???

Caitlyn19 likes this.
  7. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that time healed the wound. He just starts to choose selective amnesia about things that traumatized him and it becomes a habit to ignore certain lines of thought in order to keep in his comfort zone. t's only recently that he started facing up to his mistakes.

It's relevant, but not for clearing the 61st floor. He has almost no chance of being recognized as a challenger, but it brings some of Hojae's humanity back through taking care of his "son" along with Hojae's clone/alter ego.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Peerly, Caitlyn19, Neyva and 3 others like this.
  8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see it would be really dissapointed if all that he did to make it hatch guets sidelined, and what about that clone there, there's a major spoiler for me now I am itchy HAHAHAHAHA:giggle::giggle::giggle:. I though that he pretty mutch made peace with what happened with his father in the trial that had him go throug his bad memories. And what about the Gobling Kingdom any come back for them???

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Leilacus likes this.
  9. Faterjonan

Faterjonan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More of those delicious spoiler please..

10. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you want to know?

11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How hard are the future levels in the hell dificulty, is there any other of great importance to the story or MC development???

12. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Just binged through MTL and oh boy, things really went into a nice direction. I never thought it would swerve out of the norm train track of going through levels nicely like all the other stories. Glad to see the author skipping through a few levels. I'd probably die if it was an average of 7 chapters a floor...

A pity I can't get the finer details from MTL(like souls and worlds), only the gist...*sigh*

So him turning the 60th floor into a time compressed thing makes it 'not exist' in the tutorial? That being said, if its a separate space can't he just leave a 'hole' in that dimension to travel in and out of the tutorial and 'bring news/help' back to the community forums?

I wonder how close is he to the power of a god. Enough to slay one?
    I've been seeing quite a number of them imparting 'part of their powers' as gifts. Like..1200 etc in one chapter. They must really be salivating if he chooses one to the be their apostle (which I doubt he would)

Peerly likes this.
  13. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost every floor shown offers different challenges and difficulties, and there's really no consistent 'this is more difficult than that'. Difficulty spikes all over the place, especially since party floors are randomly placed.
    1. Floor 13 - He learns mana sense and changes his outlook on the tutorial.
    2. Floor 17 - The reason nobody else in Korea can get past is it takes a flash copy of the previous person that passed through. That means Hojae got a free pass but any later challengers have to fight a copy of Hojae as he was when he entered the 17th floor.
    3. Floor 18 - He kind of went insane here and had to cut off certain emotions
    4. Floor 20 - He throws away a conservative fighting style in favor of attack
    5. Floor 26 - First 25 man raid and use of his ultimate technique. Also acquires a divine sword to act as a teacher and a follower who's soul he transplants into another sword in order to take with him.
    6. Floor 30 - Starts training in magic and finished a space slash technique
    7. Floor 35 - Survive through all previous floors with no items and no god bonuses after resetting the status. First Floor for 1 hour, 2nd for 2 hours, ect. all the way back up to the 35th floor. Hojae of course doesn't just survive, but succeeds in beating most of the floors except for a time he spent in a coma after fighting his own copy on the 17th.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    Peerly, Caitlyn19, Neyva and 11 others like this.
  14. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whoa thats fuckin brutal , now i understand why Hojae is so OP he can use his arm as a sword in floor 61 XD
    Btw in raws is he still in floor 61 ?? And will there be another grat day of harmony so he can meet the girl (forgot her name lol)
    But why was under time acceleration ?? he did by himself or tutorial did untill another "player" entered hell mode ?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Paps likes this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he is the reason why he is alone in that high level of Hell dificulty??? Really the one that made the hell dificulty are crazy as heck. Does the new girl show any inclination of beating the 17 floor??? Are the other Koreans in hell dificulty all dead??? Can she create some sort of party to reach him????

16. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read:
    She manages to beat him after summoning spirits (40 of them + a spirit king) and laying lots of magic spells. Lost an arm or something while she was at it but baited him with 'answers' about the tower as his lv17 welcome clone wanted to know why she knew all his moves beforehand.
    There was a previous guy that climbed the tower but ultimately fell at 17 I believe. MC has trauma about it hahaha he nagged the girl with lots of info.

Peerly, Neyva, Miaka_Mei and 4 others like this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man, so it is the boy that he is talking rigth now in the translations thats on level 3 qith the others beginers??? Hope no he liked that kid that would seriously traumatize him.

Neyva likes this.
  18. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    What will the MC do about the one friend who doesn't want to go back to the real world cause that friend is trying to beat our MC?

19. bludvein

bludvein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing much, except basically make it obvious that it's literally impossible to catch up. The friend reaches level 201, but Hojae claims he is already level 351. I don't know if that's true or not since he might actually be even higher, but it is true that the growth in hell mode is the greatest.

Hojae basically "cheated" his ass off by manipulating time as well, so he's spent decades or even centuries training.

hanohemo, Peerly, Caitlyn19 and 5 others like this.
  20. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    Any indication of romance so far? I recently started the novel out of boredom and thought it was rather cool with the humour. But the flash back of the struggle on the earlier floors with so many chapters and detail per floor kinda wore me out.

Knowing that he's already OP and just stuck on 61 for silly reasons just lowers the interest and tension so much reading those flash backs. Probably won't read the novel until the girl catches up. Would have been nice if there was no knowledge of him having reached the 61st floor in the first place.

Miaka_Mei likes this.