LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    why would that be fun? hojae doesn't have the character to always be the strongest, he just wants out. he doesn't have a reason to even come into contact with these people

2. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Rivals and enemies is better there than not.
    Gives meening and challenges.
    It gets boring when the MC is the most powerfull.
    You might just say that the tutorial will give those challenges.. but with the existance of lv 61 chapters, theres practically zero suspense. Since we know the OP will succeed anyway. All the dangers seems fake.
    All thats left is just for us to see how the MC pass these tests flawlessly and praise how OP the MC is.. nothing more..
    And that awkward romcom..

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  3. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    to each there own i guess, I think there is a ton of suspense, just not centered around conflict. will hojae get out? will the gods stop him? will the architect do something? what will he do when he gets out? will he be happy? does he even have those emotions anymore? the more I read this story the less I care about the fights and actions, the more i care about hojae and his development/deterioration.

Sefrot, Overclock and Paps like this.
  4. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sure.. after the archer girl actually reach the 61th floor.. which I doubt be anytime soon. Maybe in 300 more chapters (disclaimer : havent seen the raws)
    But even then, theres that 10year+ buffer for the MC to still be too OP with his 300+ levels.. <_<

Paps likes this.
  5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I guet what you are saying it would spike a little bit the figths, it wouldn't be so onesided, altough it still fun to see how mutch though he put on the figths even when he is stomping on the enemy.

6. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    holy shit

is he going to kill all of the people in the festival? this is shaping up to be a major event for hojae and will probably break him

Viola likes this.
  7. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's play “Where’s Waldo?”, sponsored by Hell Difficulty. I'm getting a suicide kind of feel form this stage. Like this festival is one big suicide pact event, and if you play around too long demons or monsters will appear.

Paps likes this.
  8. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After thinking about the quest details again I've found that its easier than your lead to believe. The clothing of the target and this thirty day festival are the biggest hint.

The target is said to be wearing the same clothes for a thirty day event. Isn't that odd? Who would wear the same clothes for a month under any normal circumstances? A employee of a store would, but for a festival it is most likely someone carrying out a special role during the festival and are wearing a formal attire all throughout the event.

Paps and Mizura like this.
  9. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    GoA making stupid stages again i see.

10. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the implication that the target would wear the same clothes -all the time- (even when sleeping? C'mon) is suspicious. Actually, the worst-case scenario is that the target Can change clothes, and he only wears those One time.

It's a bit of a relief that not ALL the people at the festival are wearing the same clothes, otherwise, it'd be the point at which the tutorial challenger would flip the table and go 'Wth? This isn't a tutorial to become a superman, this is obviously a tutorial to become a rampaging monster. I'm in the wrong tutorial!' (say that'd make an interesting story...)

OTOH, I wouldn't be too surprised if on x day of the festival, all those people changed to the same clothes as part of the festival, hur hur. And LHJ should have followed that girl and got some information, tsk tsk. At least look for a tourist brochure.

... that line. 'These people are in my attack range.' If LHJ doesn't want people to maintain a radius of several km clear of him at all times after he gets out, he'd better never let out such a sentence.

Though it might be a good pick-up line. Hm.

Paps likes this.
  11. Alski

Reading List:
    Link
    His attack range at Floor 61 is already significantly more than that, The land folding he used in the first floor 61 chapter is almost akin to teleportation, that desert probably wasn't small either.

12. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right. It wouldn't just be a pick-up line. It'd be a stalker line.

LHJ: You're in my attack range.
    Some girl: I'm in the U.S. You're in South Korea.
    LHJ: Yes, and you're still in my attack range.

Brr!

Sefrot, Viola, Anon2.0 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHA knowing that is hell dificulty I know that things aren't as simple but shouldn't he enjoy a little this stage and tackle it again later, come on MC go crazy, smoke some weed, guet drunk, guet laid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Mizura likes this.
  14. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup yup. Though... I'm not sure I'd want to see what happens if he gets drunk and on weeds.

Also, if he hits on someone, a certain someone is going to get very mad at him for cheating on her. Hur hur. These long-distance relationships are so complicated.

Paps likes this.
  15. Alski

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine this stage would actually be really nice ....... If the previous 2 stages didn't royally screw with his mind.

Paps likes this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey those are some sacrifices that need to be made to clear the stage, the bedroom is one of the best place to extract information if you know what you are doing.;):blobshh::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:
    Thats the burden of Hell dificulty nothing is as simple as it looks like and the answer tends to be hidden in plain sigth.

17. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda hope he kills everything in this stage. I miss the Lee Ho-Jae who burned down that jungle island.

18. viprei

viprei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah let's have a being that strong have no morals at all, why not right?

19. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! :whistle: It's not like they're real people anyway. Maybe he'll become an apostle of the God of Death without even trying! (y)

Paps likes this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is how the MC should spend his 30 days in that stage!!!!!!!