Spoiler The Tutorial Tower of the Advanced Player - 튜토리얼 탑의 고인물

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Meizey, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Tutorial Tower of the Advanced Player

튜토리얼 탑의 고인물
    [​IMG]

Namu wiki link:

https://namu.wiki/w/튜토리얼 탑의 고인물

Fandom link:

https://koreanwebtoons.fandom.com/wiki/The_Advanced_Player_of_the_Tutorial_Tower

English translated:

https://mangasco.com/manga/the-tutorial-tower-of-the-advanced-player/

Raw links:

Naver raw novel link:

https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=4230091

Naver raw weebton link:

https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=738694&no=&seq=

Description:

A hunter trapped in the tutorial tower due to a curse. Leaving the tower after 12 years! Additional info I got from reading the webtoon: He was stuck in the tower and had to keep repeating it and his levels kept on rising and he got to train other people in the tower who would then leave. He does this crazy stuff and then you see him come back to a world he is unfamiliar with and the people he's trained have impacted it dramatically. He also has to deal with the over-arching leveling system mystery too. It's a lot of fun please pick up if you can!!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    Vampire Maiden likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I put all links I could find that can contain novel/weebton/additional information/spoilers about this story - novel and weebton adaptation.
    If I find any other link that I think can be useful I will add it additionally at later point.
    If you find any link you think can be useful, please send me so I can add it at later point.

About spoilers for equipment, techniques and climbers:
    I will update them continuously as I acquire more information from weebton.
    The reason is because the weebton is not finished yet and these are information that are just made as a list so you can see what he learned, equiped and who he defeated throughout the story.

Kim Hyun-Woo is an OP MC who was cursed by someone/something to be locked in the tutorial tower for 12 years. He tried everything to get out, but nothing worked. After he cleared tutorial tower 1350 time he finally got out. They said that the minimum required time to clear it was about 2 weeks as a record, but he could do it in 1 day or less. He cleared all 100 floors in less than a day.
    After he got out of the tutorial tower he met with some people who were in tutorial tower at one point, and now they are all guild masters:

Han Seok-won - Goguryeo guild
    Lee Seo-yeon - Arang guild
    Si-Hyun Kim - Seoul guild

They will help him in his daily life because he has no idea what changed in 12 years he wasn't in the outside world.

When he was in the tower he also had 1 disciple Mi Ryeong - Paddle guild. She wants to meet him again and her adoration and respect for him is unmeasurable. She will do everything and anything for him. He couldn't understand why she respects and cherishes him that much, he taught he harassed her multiple times in the tower so that's why he never tried to find her.
    When she was going to leave the Tutorial tower he told her:
    Nothing in this world can be above you. There is only one person above you and that is 'I' the sky. Anything apart from that should be beneath you.
    She waited for him exactly 1532 days, 2 hours, 21 minutes and 30 seconds.
    She is number 5 ranked S hunter, the Imperial dragon.
    All her stats are S+/S++/SS-, expect for luck wich is A++, also her personality is "absolutely loyal" wich can explain her loyalty?

As soon as he cleared a test for all new hunters who just came out of the tutorial tower, multiple guilds tried to recruit him, but he declined all of them.
    One of the guilds who wanted to recruit him was Ares guild who later sent multiple assassin's to kill him.
    In the meantime the system send him a message to kill 3 specific dungeon bosses so that he can become "temporary guardian" and after he did, the system send him a message to obtain a key from a climber ao he can become "the guardian". And so he became the guardian of the 9. of 12 floors, Guardian of the Earth.
    As a guardian he has an assistant - AV (AB, Eve, different translations). She lives in the room where he is invited and she is there to give him information he asks for according to his "Authority level". She will be saying "Your authority level is not high enough" multiple times as answer to his questions and he will always get annoyed. When he got to the "mod-low authority level" he got option to change the room she lives in according to his wishes. In the beginning they didn't get along and he hit her a lot because of her answering that she can't give him information about his questions, but later on they will get along much better and he will find her pitful and find himself feeling something like a paternal love/affection towards her.
    After he became guardian he started fighting against climbers - people who are trying to climb all 12 floors so they can "sit on the throne". Every floor is a different dimension/planet (I'm not quite sure, because one of them is Earth wich is a planet, but I think it's about dimensions).
    He was first appointed as a guardian ti be sacrifice for climbers and it wasn't expected by the higher-ups that he will actually kill them.
    Of course in the meantime there are a lot of assassin's from Ares guild and he made his own guild "Guardian guild". He even conducts lessons for new hunters, and gets a compensation from Ares guild whenever the assassin's fail their job to kill him.

This is in short outline of the story from the webtoon so far (chapter 50)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    RaiLi, Ahmya, BooBoo and 2 others like this.
  4. GREED444

GREED444 [STEP RED SIBLING] [ᏂᏁ][⚓️]

Reading List:
    Link
    finshed webtoon till they released it is good and mc is golden character

Meizey likes this.
  5. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Arkir - Scarlet devil (low-tier climber) - dungeon gave him monsters to fight with him.

2. God of thunder - Cheon Ma (mid-tier climber) - he used thunder "skill" that he made and helped Kim Hyun-Woo to awake his mana and increase the level of his mana.
    Deceased

3. The mysterious god of chaos and the leader of "Hyakki Yagyo" - Nan Shin (high-mid-tier climber) - She had comrades (different from Arkir) who fought with her and also her skill "ten steps" wich helped Kim Hyun-Woo increase his durability level and also his mana level increased when she used her other skills.
    Deceased

4. Martin Brand - the founder of the Ares guild - FAKER Ha Soo Boon
    He had a lot of equipment and one of the things he had was something that froze mana. Their fight was absolutely without any mana. In the end Kim Hyun-Woo awoken his "flower stance" and was able to reflect all the power from Martin Brand's/Ha Soo Boon's attack back to him and defeat him.
    Btw Kim Hyun-Woo "run away" in the middle lf the fight to the room for guardians and that's where and when he was able to awake his flower stance.

Deceased

After defeating Ha Soon Boon Kim Hyun-Woo authority level rose to mid-low tier level. After he defeated Mu Shin, who was on a reserve list for climbers, his authority level rose to mid from low.

5. Mason - Uhn Ryeong Sa - The voice of the people. He uses a "limited area" of 200m radius. He controls mana with yellow/gold looking threads.

6. Monkey king
    7. Jeon Woo-Chi -
    sage

Former Gods. People who lost their authority and were kicked out. They fell from the constellation. They climb the tower to earn authority back (according to chapter 64 of manhua).

In order to climb the floor, climbers need to completely destroy the floor. So they can take artifacts and it won't affect the destroyed floors in any way because they don't exist any more as dimensions/planets or whatever else is used as a floor in the tower.

Some of Kim Hyun-Woo techniques he made:
    1. King of kings - Overload (punch)
    2. Kick of destruction - Defeat the king
    3. ASURA Martial Arts Nulifying fist (The destroyer)
    4. Demon king strike
    5. Distortion conversion - footwork skill that enables one to move quickly in an instant
    6. Divine kick! Extreme overlord's
    7. Havenly lightning God kick!
    8. Flora movement:
    1. First stance - Thousand reflective strike

Kim Hyun-Woo's durability rank - S++

1. Cheonkang Shin - deceased (sent by Heuk Sun Woo) - thrown to the mega aligator dungeon boss into the swamp by Kim Hyun-Woo

2. Team 1 of the assassins (tried to take him to the underground bunker and torture him, that's where he found one of the members of the guild his disciple leads) - deceased (mostly) (sent by Heuk Sun Woo) - Killed by Kim Hyun-Woo with onion, just one left alive to lead him to the underground bunker;

3. Pandemonium - Ex-high rankers, now hunter killers with 100% success rate as long as rewards are generous. (sent by Heuk Sun Woo) - cause of deaths not shown, killed by Kim Hyun-Woo;

Members of Pandemonium:

Gunslinger Jack (former 72. S rank) - deceased

Bloodwind Asuo (former 68. S rank) - deceased

Master Aslan (former 91. S rank) - deceased

Circler Anya (former 52. S rank) - alive (works for Kim Hyun-Woo's guild now)

4. The 4 knights - Number: 4,7,9,10 (sent by Martin Brand) - deceased - killed them selves by bitting their tongues off
    They planned to send number 5 and 8, but they were kidnapped and tortured by someone from Paddle guild because they killed Cheon Myung who should have been killed by Paddle guild master Mi Ryeong.

They didn't gave names, just their numbers instead of names

Martin Brand sent new assassin with promised award: SST+ grade artifact wich can rise stats for 2 levels. Their jobs:

5. Two of The 4 knights - 8. place Frost (ex-S rank) and Mage Ascetic (ex-highest ranked mage class hunter) - not sure if they are dead or alive, but presumably deceased

5.1 One of the 4 knights: His job was to kill Heuk Sun-Woo and rescue 2 of the 4 knights (who went to kill Heuk Sun-Woo) from Imperial guild headquarters - presumably deceased (most likely)

1. Sword of thunder god (S+ grade) (he gave it to the Shi Hyun)
    2. Essence of the god of chaos (S+ grade)
    3. Ha Soo Boon's subspace (S++ grade) - 15 objects can be packed in.
    4. Giant sword GIGANTIMACHIA (ST+ grade)
    5. Ak Cheon's origin (incomplete) (S+ rank) he wasn't officially a climber, but his strength is comparable to one.
    1. Magic wand (S+ grade) (he have it to Lee Seo-Yeon)
    2. Robe (S+ grade) (he have it to Lee Seo-Yeon)

3. The starvation spear of Beorg (S+ grade)
    4. All other assassins equipment had Faker added to their name
    Ring of Usurian (ST+ grade) - faker
    6. Sonic's returning spear (SST+ grade) - faker

1. Holy sword of Hero Askuran - faker
    2. Ice type 'Aragaon's Mace' - faker
    3. Flame type 'Eclipse God spear' - faker
    4. Poison type 'Arachne's dagger' - faker
    5. Giant sword GIGANTIMACHIA - genuine artifact

6. MANA FREEZE - skill/artifact

Artifacts are objects created on other floors to the labyrinth after they are graded using different methods such as legends or their back stories and giving them skills and adjustments based on them.

FAKER - Well made copy of the artifact, probably made by a climber.

Shin Chun Woo
    Also know as Ak Cheon

Stats:
    Strength: S++
    Agility: SS
    Durability
    : S-
    Stamina: SS
    HP: SS
    Luck: --

Unique skill:
    Item memory regression

He also has a Descendant Demon God - his entire appearance and body changes.
    He is ranked first in the world's list of S-rank players.
    As said in chapter 58 he is not a climber.

1. Giant sword GIGANTIMACHIA (ST+ grade) - 3. floor guardian's sword. Guardian of the 3. floor was the king of the giants.

Who is Woo Cheong Myung? I can't remember

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  6. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i'm not mistaken, isn't he a vice president of Ares Guild in Korea? Smt like that

Meizey likes this.
  7. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo, so he was that secretary guy of Heuk Sun Woo. I remembered him as his right-hand man/secretary instead kd vice president.
    The red assassin first cut of his hand and then killed him by orders from Martin Brand.
    Thank you very much it was just my confusion because I'm not really good at remembering all the names when I read something so I sometimes look for spoilers to find out who is the character they were talking about :blobpats:

8. LayZhang

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes that's his position *i also forget his position, dont feel bad honey xD* and yea this manhwa really confuse for whoever only read once. I need to re-read thrice to remember who and who but bcs i dont quite follow the manhwa that much after i finished reading the novel (in december) so i dont remember that much the characters

Meizey likes this.
  9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha it's okey. It also happens if it's not in your native language or a language with similar names/name constructions so it's more difficult to remember who is who. I find that to be a problem very often so I go back and forth in finding out who was who :hmm::blobReach::blobpats:

LayZhang likes this.
  10. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome.
    I tried to put spoilers about names and thing's that people tend to forget, but are usually interested in.
    In terms of story I tend to be pretty detailed (like when you read it on fandom as example) and I don't have enough time to write it all down and check in the story for some details I'm not sure (some names, places of the events etc).
    I'm glad if I was able to help you in any way and I hope you enjoy reading this story because I think it's great. :LOL:

Briana and Guide1410 like this.
  11. YourEnemy

YourEnemy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any romance in the novel?

12. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I just want to ask. Is the world no.1 s rank dude the other discipline mc had? I mean the one who go out to the portal together by the other discipline (the girl)

13. Ghost_of_a_Witch

Ghost_of_a_Witch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC had only one disciple, Mi Ryeong. From what he is talking about Mu Shin is more likely to be one of the hidden climbers instead---it doesn't really make sense for the no.1 ranker to climb to the top to meet someone, no?:blob_tilt:
    As the guardian of the 9th floor MC also received a mission to deal with hidden climbers. These climbers hid and integrated themselves into society instead of rushing onto the next floor, and MC knows about their existence because their crevasses are still open. (I only don't remember if we had 2 or 3.)

One confirmed hidden climber is Faker, aka. Martin Brand, the former guild master of Ares.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yea, I find him pretty suspicious too. I believe there were 3 leftover climbers in total but I can't find where it was in the webtoon right now. Anyway, the following is just pure speculation on my part...
    Mason - High Council member of the Hunters' Association
    Mu Shin - No.1 ranker
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are there any non-Naver links for the novel?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    komo komo, Ahmya and BooBoo like this.
  14. BB1000

BB1000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any raws out there that if I buy, I get the actual text of the raws and not just an image?

15. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for the spoiler. Also there seems to be a new character, a white haired dude... i feel like he’s the other climber tho and he seems pretty sus too.....

16. Cakrakadabra

Cakrakadabra Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up for this. Does mc has a lover or someone like that? I dont mind direct spoiler but maybe others not so please put a spoiler tag if admin/someone kindly want to answer this :)

17. Kzhckz.

Kzhckz. [Sad] [Angry] [Happy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mason is sus.

From my theory he is the real hidden climber beside Faker, because he said "I was good friend with Martin Brand." And maybe have mind control type of artifact or skills to be able to alter 1st ranker memory to do his bidding.

1st ranker kinda sus but the world is wide. So i can't say anything.

His information is too scarce.

Ghost_of_a_Witch likes this.
  18. LayZhang

Reading List:
    Link
    He never be the hidden climber, but he is more likely a disciple of one of hidden climbers aka Martin

19. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers~

20. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about the kid mentioned in chapter 61?

any spoiler about the kid mentioned in chapter 61?
    upload_2021-5-21_20-43-36.png