Spoiler The Tyrant’s Beloved Doll

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LivB, May 16, 2020.

1. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this happened in chapters 11 and 12. So the battle ended when Luna, her servants came to the library and interrupted them, Bern and other siblings left the library leaving Raytan, Sezh and Luna. luna scolded sezh because the bruise on her face was very bad after the fight and was hit by yerena, but sezh said it was okay while chuckling, raytan looked at sezh expressionlessly then began to speak, but before speaking luna pulled sezh back to take him away from raytan. then raytan left the library through the hallway, sezh saw raytan's hand that was bleeding so he asked for bandages from luna and tried to chase raytan and calling his name. Raytan stopped then Sezh told Raytan that his hand was bleeding. then sezh cautiously bandaged Raytan's hand even though she himself did not know how to bandage the wound. as a result, Raytan's hand becomes a mummy in an instant. Raytan then said that this was not his blood and Sezh only replied oh yes, the situation became silent for a moment, Raytan squinted at Sezh's face. then said that she had a nosebleed. sezh immediately change the cotton on his nose then raytan starts walking again, so fast that sezh can't chase him. then sezh yell tomorrow you will come right, I will come first and wait for you. At night Luna treated Sezh's wounds and nosebleeds which did not stop, while he rethinked the battle that morning. the next day sezh came to the library with Luna, because Luna was worried that sezh would be bullied again. then sezh opened the door but no one was there. he sat for a long time waiting for Raytan, then the sound of the door opening and someone heading towards her.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    Hiura, syofiaa, Pyo-Pyo and 36 others like this.
  2. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this is when Raytan starting to open up to her. Poor Sezh got mixed up in the mess.

Mitsuki000 and Mikaa like this.
  3. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any second male lead that will make Raytan jealous? And who will start to have feelings first? Raytan or Sezh?

Jukki, Ang3Blue, Mikaa and 5 others like this.
  4. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spoiler, i think its raytan first will start to have feeling.

Ang3Blue, Mitsuki000 and Mikaa like this.
  5. JaneMacQueen

JaneMacQueen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry:
    hi!
    Could u please tell me where u read them? Is it on ridibooks? And please share the novel name too, i cant find them on ridibook :cry::cry:

6. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    폭군의 애착인형
    Its in kakao. it says in sosul that ridi doesnt have it

Qk7 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  7. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    So the person who goes to the sezh table is Raytan. Raytan spoke first "What do you see stupid?" "Oh, I'm glad," Setsu said, smiling unnaturally. Raytan said that "Did I tell you to write that I was a stupid girl?". sezh said that she could not write well but she had memorized all the vocals and raytan told sezh to solve the problem. Throughout the study Raytan looked at Sezh with an uncomfortable look. Sezh who has completed his task asked Raytan to judge. Sezh starts laughing she talking like I'm an expert at it, I study alone! But Raytan did not answer and only read the book. Sezh started talking to himself and praising himself. Suddenly, she cough and cotton covering her nose popped up like a missile, she began to get a nosebleed again and her blood hit the raytan clothes. Sezh tried to apologize and wipe raytan's clothes. Then Raytan told him to stop his nosebleed. Luckily Luna brought another cotton ball. Sezh stretched out her hand to Raytan to cleanse his blood, but Raytan pulled her hand and accidentally tore his own clothes. Sezh who turned to raytan stomach saw a very severe bruise. Perhaps the result of being kicked by Bern with all his might. Sezh bit his lip, thinking that everyone was trying to avoid raytan. Sezh has Luna, but Raytan, no one in the Imperial Palace will take care of him. Sezh took bandages and ointments from luna. Then rub it on Raytan's body. The body is full of wounds and there are unknown scars on the left and right of the abdomen, and long scars around the rib cage. Sezh started dressing Ray Tan's stomach. Then sezh make a sharp face. "Where else? Is there somewhere else? Sezh stares forward and backward over Raytan's upper body. And Raytan says he doesn't need it. Guidance continues. At sunset raytan tells sezh to study tomorrow in his mother's palace lise. Then sezh gives medicine to raytan to treat bruises in his stomach.

Hiura, syofiaa, Pyo-Pyo and 45 others like this.
  8. AnastasiaGc

AnastasiaGc New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waa thank your for the spoilers :love:

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  9. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow sezh is so sweet. Please feed us more. Tqsm. Ur so wonderful.

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  10. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pretty please ^3^

Maria mostafa likes this.
  11. akirarei

akirarei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I happen to translate chap 50
    unfortunately i don't understand the content, but here the spoiler
    -there are new character name eton (in korean : 이튼) and belkiel (korean: 벨키엘). I guess they are related to raytan
    - they talk in temple i dont where
    -they talk about something like descendant, seal etc
    -they mention about kazaki language too
    Sorry if my English is bad. English not my native language. Theres no raytan or sezh In this chap. I am sad :(

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Hiura, syofiaa, Jukki and 33 others like this.
  12. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    So the next day sezh will study at lise palace. Sezh woke up early in the morning to the lise palace, but she began to bleed again, so she had to go with a cotton ball on his nose. When she arrived at the palace, she met with lise, lise led him to the library in the middle of the palace. Lise accompanied sezh while waiting for Raytan to come and chatting. Then lise's waiter came with a cake. Lise looks at her servant and says it's okay to give it now, the waiter gives a glass bottle with purple liquid in it and lise drinks it. They continue the conversation talking about raytan. Lise said the name raytan means curse and sezh said otherwise that the name was beautiful. Lise laughed in a low voice with a cold smile, then she stood up and suddenly tripped, Lise was in pain, her face was pale. Sezh held it then Raytan came and held lise. Lise called out to the maid then lise went out to rest. Sezh eyes turned to the empty glass bottle, she wondered why Lise looked in pain after drinking it. While Raytan stared at lise that came out with his fist.

syofiaa, Dofu, Jukki and 40 others like this.
  13. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Sezh continued her study and raytan checked sezh's work. Sezh's stomach suddenly rang due to hunger because sezh doesn't eat breakfast well. Raytan called the servant. Then the waiter comes with delicious cakes and warm milk for sezh. Sezh started eating it and asked Raytan what he liked, but Raytan said there was none, nothing in the empire. Sezh started talking again, at least everyone has things they like like hobbies or food. Then Raytan told Sezh to change the cotton on her nose. And sezh realize that cotton is not enough to stem nosebleeds. sezh shyly changed his cotton while raytan kept staring at her. Suddenly raytan put cotton with medicine into sezh's nose. Raytan took out a cotton package with medicine from his pocket then threw it in the direction of the sezh. Raytan ordered sezh to use it. Sezh continued learning and memorizing a few words. Finished learning raytan hurriedly left sezh to meet his mother, sezh tried to call raytan but he was gone. Raytan stared at lise and covered it with a blanket. Then his gaze shifted to the empty glass bottle beside her, then he smashed it with his own hands. Lise's servant told Raytan, because maybe sezh couldn't go back himself. Raytan returned to the library with an annoyed face and then he saw a memo on the table with Kazaki's writing, short like this (My name is Sezh. I am 12 years old. There is no gift to teach writing. I like strawberry cake. I also like warm milk and chocolate and I also like Raytan brother. I hope I will study while eating cake with raytan brother next time. It makes me feel better when I eat food that I like with the person I like) "This stupid little girl." Ray Tan mumbled, he took notes and went outside saying, maybe tomorrow I have to teach her a little harder.

syofiaa, Dofu, Jukki and 54 others like this.
  14. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww..sezh. how could we dont fall in love with you..tqsm. im greedy for more spoiler please.

Guatonacandy, Aymee, Th.ay and 3 others like this.
  15. Haruna89

Haruna89 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler !!!! Waiting for the next one :D

16. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Luluchan Thank you for all the spoilers! You're translating chapter by chapter, that's a lot of work, so thank you a lot! :blob_pompom:

17. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler! I see Raytan is starting to open his heary for Sezh

SugarBaby and Mitsuki000 like this.
  18. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

and are you sure , this is not another sequel from the same author??

19. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoiler on raytan and sezh moments? *wink2*

20. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Shoo cute. And I feel so sad for her. No. Anyone in this story has their own struggle:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.