Spoiler The Tyrant’s Beloved Doll

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LivB, May 16, 2020.

1. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youu for the spoilers, can't wait for the next and more of sezh & raytan moments

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  2. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah thank you too, no problem I will try to give other spoilers:aww:

So one week has passed since sezh first studied at lise palace, there are many things change first sezh more nosebleeds after being given cotton with medicine by raytan and sezh's weight gain is increasing because raytan always serves different cakes every day during guidance. Sezh also followed dinner with lise a few days ago. Sezh's servant, luna, is worried about people's views if they see sezh every day going to the lise palace and sezh asks raytan for guidance to be carried out early, raytan tells sezh the fastest secret passage to lise palace. The next day sezh headed to lise palace throught secret passage told by Raytan. She passed a small, narrow door and walked. But the passage she passed did not end as if she were in a labyrinth. Sezh continued to walk through the door and hallway until about 30 minutes she heard a sound from inside the door at the end of the hall, sezh entered because she wanted to ask for directions. When she entered he saw a man with red eyes and blue hair and was taller than Raytan. Sezh asked if he was his brother. The man asks sezh who you are? and sezh tells her name. the man was surprised because sezh made it there, sezh asked for a way but the man told her to sit down and give him warm milk. The man asked if there was someone else who looked like her because sezh had mistakenly called the man with his brother. sezh is suspicious because there are strangers in the empire. Sezh asked the name of the man and he called eaton. Eaton said that the place was once a temple (maybe eaton is god or magicians?) Then they began to talk. Eaton showed fire magic to sezh and said that he would teach magic to sezh and told her to come again tomorrow. eaton told sezh to keep his existence a secret. Sezh then asks the way out, and Eaton tells him to open the door. Sezh opened the door and miraculously lise palace library in front of her. Sezh looked back but the room was gone. Then someone called him, Raytan, who had been looking for her and run to her. Raytan asks where have you been ?, Sezh, who is still confused, only answered oddly why am I here?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  3. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Sezh behaves strangely during guidance. She kept thinking about who actually eaton. Raytan told sezh to leave if she didn't want to study. And sezh still insist to study. Raytan asks if anyone is bothering her, but sezh said no. Sezh said she likes raytan red eyes. She said that Raytan and Luna were the best in the empire. Raytan asks what about her mother, yerena? Sezh said she didn't like it. Sezh said that if she was an adult she would Leaving the empire so she studied Kazaki. On the contrary Raytan said the problems that would arise such as whether yerena would let sezh live quietly and how did she get money? Then she thought of another reason she left, a coup which was carried out by Raytan but she did not tell him, so she only smiled expressionlessly. "I would feel comfortable because that annoying bitch disappears." Raytan said. Sezh accidentally calls others with red eyes like Raytan. Raytan asked if there were such people in the empire? Sezh wants to tell Raytan But instead of answering, Sezh's mouth can't open, she tries to scream but just makes a weird voice eup ... eup! Raytan asks what happened? But sezh kept making strange noises, tears filled sezh's eyes, felt something odd raytan carried sezh and ran to her palace.

4. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler! But wait... What's going on here? Why couldn't she tells Raytan about Eaton?

Ang3Blue likes this.
  5. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps Eaton casted a certain spell to Sezh?

Thank you so much Luluchan for extracting many chapters for us! Can’t say enough gratitude for your effort & time :blobsmilehappyeyes:

6. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could Eaton be Raytan's father? Or connected to the curse on the royal family

Jukki and Ang3Blue like this.
  7. penikmatsenyap

Reading List:
    Link
    What curse are you talking about? I don't know if there's a curse, but maybe i missed it :hmm::blobsweat:

Ang3Blue likes this.
  8. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one in the start of the story.. About the fall of the royal family at the hands of a royal with black hair. That's basically one of the main reasons why raytan is shunned and feared by the royal family

9. penikmatsenyap

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh you mean the prophecy, okay thank youu :blobsmilehappy:

10. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s preggy? :aww: But i wanted to ask, didnt sezc thinks they are step siblings but in the sypnosis, he said “You know we are not real siblings” so between the two of them, who is not the child of the emperor? :hmm: I mean its ‘okay’ for them to had a baby even if they are biologically siblings since the settings of the story is kinda medieval (idk what the right term) so marrying a sibling isnt a big deal (like the people in egypt, royals in particular):blobpeek::blobowoevil:

Ang3Blue, Maeve Arte and SilverSoul1 like this.
  11. sugar1192

sugar1192 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much.. aah, i wanna know, how to read in kakaopage.. coz after chapt 5, i cant read from website anymore, and suggessted to instal apps kakaopage.. and theres no in my country.

12. hahahatdog

Reading List:
    Link
    (Please tell me if you want me to delete this... After all, this is a spoiler page :blobReach:)
    Hi! If you want to download the app on your phone, here’s how to do it.

Android: there are apks on google just search it up.
    Ios: go to app store, click your profile and select country/region. select the country you want (in this case, south korea). Then just fill up and you’re good to go. You can change it back to your country, however, you need to do it again if there is an update (if u want to)

ps. forgot what are the sections to fill up, but fill up whatever you can. For the postal code, i believe it need to match (correct me if im wrong) but you can search it up on google. And i dont think number is required, so you can leave it blank. But if it ask you, just give your number :blobok:

edit: forgot to say if you dont have a kakao account, i THINK you will only access free chapters. Idk about if u can create in the app itself, but i use browser. At the top right corner, click that it will lead you to log in page. Just click sign up and follow the steps.

hope this helps :blobowoevil::blobokhand:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Hiface, Hiura, bochucha and 3 others like this.
  13. Alice.H

Alice.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know how to screenshot kakaopage on android?
    I have that app for months, but i can only stare at it since i can't use google translate:blobcry:

hahahatdog likes this.
  14. hahahatdog

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are using android, you cannot probably screenshot in the app itself. Instead, go to browser, search for the option ‘request desktop site’ and click. And go to desired chapter and screenshot. Hope this helps:blobowoevil: :blobpeek:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Alice.H likes this.
  15. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    It works:blobparty:OMG
    Thank you!!:blobsob:

hahahatdog likes this.
  16. Maria mostafa

Maria mostafa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Give i
    Give us lots of spoiler plzzz

17. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    The last ch posted by wordexerpt was ch 8 so i tried mtl ch 10-11
    And i realised 1 thing
    My english suck:blobcry:
    Also, their siblings suck
    And....my memory suck, because i just realised that ch 10-11 already spoiled on page 2:blob_grin:

I need to wait 24 hours now before i can open another ch:blobcry:

18. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Raytan carried sezh who couldn't open her mouth on his arm. Then run towards to sezh palace. Sezh who woke up see Raytan who was staring at her and doctor who was examining her. The doctor said that there was nothing wrong, but Raytan replied "there is nothing wrong with that?" With a cold voice, so it frightens the doctor. doctor then said that did not sezh have aphasia since childhood? And Luna answered yes. The doctor left after giving medicine. Luna thanks Raytan for bringing her quickly before it gets worse. Raytan told Luna to prepare the medicine, then he headed towards to sezh, Raytan apologized because he thought he had depressed because of him. Sezh pointed at the paper and pen on the table and wrote "this is not my brother's fault, so see you tomorrow" Raytan looked at sezh until their eyes met and then Raytan said that tutoring would take place the day after tomorrow after sezh recovered. Luna then came carrying medicine and then Raytan left. However, sezh can't drink it because her mouth can't open. Sezh suddenly remembered, So now the problem is not because of illness but because of strange Uncle eaton, he must have caused all this ...

19. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Sezh failed to take the medicine because her mouth couldn't open. Desperate Luna suggested to take medicine from her nose. Luna who was worried did not move away even though it was night. Luna seems to be accompanying sezh all night. Sezh wrote on a piece of paper "Luna I'm thankful you care for me. But I don't want Luna to suffer because of me ... So the conclusion is just go and sleep!" Stubborn Luna finally left. Sezh plans to sneak out to meet Eaton without Luna know. At 3 o'clock in the morning sezh sneaked out into the secret passageway to the lise palace then knocked on the eaton room door. Eaton who sat on the chair said "Good evening, Sezh. But did you say that tutoring is available in the morning?" Sezh shook hers head and made a sound "Eup! Eup!" Eaton opened his eyes and burst out laughing. Sezh pointed his mouth quickly do something! "Foohaha" Don't laugh, really! "Ah, really, you really are a funny kid." Eton's eyes shed tears. What is so funny! Haha, Sezh hit Eaton's shoulder. Eaton then touched sezh's face with his big hand and then began to let go. Sezh finally able to open her mouth. Eaton told sezh to be careful and ask who sezh would tell his secret. And sezh replied to brother Raytan. Then they talk about raytan and the legend that raytan will ruin everything. Eaton told sezh to go home, then sezh stepped out, before that she turned to eaton and asked where he was from and eaton said "it's not from anywhere, I'm always here" "Come on, come back. Tonight is not as long as you think Morning comes quickly. In the blink of an eye, "Eaton laughed. Then sezh leave the room.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  20. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the app. but on my pc I have "ClownFish" Add on, and it lets me capture text from the browser then hit a button and it gets translated.

Mitsuki000 likes this.