Spoiler The Tyrant’s Beloved Doll

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LivB, May 16, 2020.

1. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the updated spoilers. I'm happy reading it and excited for more. Looking forward for more spoilers.

2. Alice.H

Alice.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to use computer so badly, but electricity bill went up months ago since pandemic attack:blobsad:

3. tobioboi

tobioboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for spoilers I really appreciate your work

4. akumajo

akumajo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much Luluchan ❤❤

5. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    I got greedy a little and opened ch 51
    It's nearly setz coming-of-age birthday and she plan to leave the palace soon so, she started selling yerena's jewelry. She use some of the money to bought shoes for luna and cape/coat/cloak (?) for reytan. She made a promise in her heart to escape together with luna and buy her a better shoes.

The emperor is sick. They thought it's just a mild cold but he's getting worse.

Move on to reytan. From what i just read, it seems like he already started to kill the emperor's followers. He's fighting general haydn in this ch. Apparently he was the best and loyal to the emperor, but now he's retired.

Reytan stab him in the chest but he also stab reytan with a dagger in the stomach. I got confused with the translation, but general haydn last words was "someone's going to stop you". After that reytan got a headache. He feels pain in his stomach and see a sword stabbed there. When he look at who stab him, that man look similar to general haydn. That man apologize to reytan, then reytan passed out. He wake up sometime later but there's no sword on his stomach and he's still at the same place.

So....1st life memory or premonition?

6. Haruna89

Haruna89 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW ANOTHER SPOILER!!! MUCH THANKS FOR ALL OF IT ❤️ The translation a bit slow compared to other novels but still I'm grateful to the one who translate it. Much appreciate to whoever can give the spoiler ahead of time teheee :D

BrytteM and Alice.H like this.
  7. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally i got sometimes to read this novel
    But again, i can't give proper spoiler since everything so confusing
    -Lise already dead here and the emperor's condition got worse because of that.
    -Setz went to visit the emperor since she will be leaving the palace soon. Setz surprised that the emperor called her my daughter and warmly held her hands. Setz touched by that because her mother never treated her warmly. But then he called her Lily:blobunamused:. He told her to support Bern because the only thing they can trust is people who shared the same blood. Suddenlythere's fighting outside the door so the emperor told setz to hide behind his bed.

-It's reytan. The emperor apparently already know that someday reytan would kill him. He told reytan that if not because of lise, reytan would be dead since long ago. When he wants to leave reytan in the forest or drowning reytan in the river, lise always threatened him to suicide. The emperor then proceed left reytan in the shallowest part on the river and also left reytan in the forest with a guard. That's how the rumours about reytan survival being made.

- There's a flashback when lise was pregnant. She thought that it was the emperor's baby so she tried to abort it many times, but always failed. When reytan was born lise realised that he was not the emperor's. Reytan had a birthmark on his shoulder as sign that he's from kunir tribe. Lise was ecstatic and decided to rise him.(poor reytan)

-reytan revealed to the emperor that he's not the emperor's son. The emperor the realised that lise always refer to reytan as my son instead of our son.

-He told the emperor a story about a tribe that's being hunted by the emperors for generations (for betraying the god? I got confused with the translation) and then revealed that he was the last bloodline of that tribe. Reytan then cut the emperor's neck. His head rolled to where setz was hiding.

The tribe name based on Google and papago was "kunir".

8. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for tne spoiler! So who is Reytan's father? Is it Ethan?
    And what happen then after the king's death? Did Reytan discovered that Sezh is in the room too?

syofiaa and BrytteM like this.
  9. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to wait 24 hours to open the next ch:blobsweat:

Unfortunately i skipped to many chapters to know who the father:blob_grin:

onnagiri, syofiaa, BrytteM and 3 others like this.
  10. Syringe

Syringe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoilers!

11. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is little chance of reading this novel in reality, so your spoilers are almost the only way to find out what's going on. Thank you for them!

syofiaa, Ang3Blue, BrytteM and 3 others like this.
  12. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    Reytan saw a knight with long scar on his neck. Reytan attack him but none hit the knight. The knight said that if only reytan listened to him then he doesn't have to do this. Then he proceed to stab reytan's neck.
    Reytan collapse but feel no pain. When he looked up there's nobody in the room. Reytan then saw a secret passage behind the bed and found setz's ribbon.
    The secret passage lead to the rear gate of the main palace. Setz run as fast as she can. When she was outside, she could hear screams. Reytan already started the coup.
    It's chaos everywhere but when setz arrived at her residence, there's only silence. She tried to search for her maid, Kaen. Suddenly lily appear and grabbed setz's hair. Lily accused setz that she conspired with reytan because only setz's residence was free from reytan's soldier.
    Lily kicked setz's stomach and said that bern would bring soldiers and kill setz. Suddenly a sword pierced through her chest. After lily died, reytan look at setz and said "where were you going?". The situation was the same as the past when reytan cut setz's neck.

I don't know what happen to luna, but it seems that she was not around anymore.

Hiura, mariaraara, Keisy30 and 84 others like this.
  13. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luna has died, sezh has tried to not let luna go out including meet her family but without her knowladge, luna went to buy cake ingredients for sezh's birthday and she was hit by carriage.

(Btw In this chapter Raytan has become emperor). Raytan was sleeping and dreamed that there was a beautiful woman with silver hair like lise but the color of her eyes was light purple, she stroked Raytan's hair. Raytan sat and watched the woman smile [Look at this. Isn't that beautiful?] Said the woman, waving one of the purple flowers in her hand. The woman smelled the flower and looked happy. Raytan looked at her and asked who are you? But the woman did not answer. Raytan turned around, looked around, he was under a tree on a hill. The woman said that she would always be with Raytan forever. Raytan said that he didn't know her and said that maybe she was mistaken. But the woman kept repeating her words that she would always be with him and said that she loved Raytan. Raytan then woke up from his dream, suddenly a strange sound appeared in his head. Raytan then took the robe given by sezh and went to the sezh room (after the coup, Raytan ordered sezh to stay in lise's palace near the emperor's palace) while in his room, sezh could not sleep and she planned to answer the letter sent by Matthias karim (Matthias is a gentleman nobleman sezh's letter friend, they first met during the sezh's debut event). Then someone knocked on the door, sezh thought it was kaen (sezh's servant) but it turned out to be Raytan. Raytan enters and asks if sezh sleep, then Raytan takes off his robe and sits next to sezh. Sezh thinks it's funny that raytan who is now an emperor still uses an ugly robe given by sezh. Raytan asked if she was sick and she said no, she said that she would not sleep with the window open as brother Raytan said, but she immediately changed her words to emperor, because now Raytan was emperor. But Raytan told Sezh to call him as usual. Raytan reminded sezh on the day of lise's death sezh promised that "Even if many things change in the future, then sezh will not change" "You know what I mean?" "Yes, Raytan brother," she replied. Raytan told her to repeat calling him Raytan brother. Sezh then says "raytan ... [I love you] brother" Sezh's faint voice layered with the woman's voice in the raytan dream. Raytan smiled faintly and sezh looked confused. Then Sezh requested that Raytan reduce the number of soldiers guarding her and Raytan allowed it. Raytan requested to lend him a bed and sezh who was confused only answer"yes?" Then Raytan asked "should I not?" Then sezh replied "no, it's okay" Raytan then climbed into bed then accidentally their eyes met. Sezh shy immediately looked away then covered Raytan's body with a blanket. Sezh suddenly remembered the emperor's words that Raytan was not his son which meant they had no blood relations. Then Raytan asks Sezh to stroke his hair, Raytan who closes his eyes asks Sezh whether she will always be by his side? And sezh answered yes. Raytan laughed faintly. Then he fell asleep and did not experience strange dreams anymore.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  14. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers(y)(y):):)

BrytteM likes this.
  15. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    What is her answer to his question? Sezh must be traumatized by the same event that are happening in the current timeline and in the past, even though Raytan's intention are different in this timeline. I'm quite curious what's going to happen next. Thank you anyway for your spoilers! I really enjoy this novel but we still have a long way to go for the coup scene to be translated.

syofiaa, augacutan, BrytteM and 3 others like this.
  16. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    And who is this woman??? Is she her lover/partner in the past timeline? Urghh so many mysteries and questions for my impatience heart!

syofiaa, Mikaa, meiwing and 6 others like this.
  17. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I think maybe it should be sezh in the future(?) Or perhaps some superstition in reytan point of view, to like sezh? What the hell am I talking like a gibberish:sweating_profusely:

18. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, Finally the coup happened and now they can get together. This being ch:79 means in English it'd be 158 ? We sure got a long way to go..

19. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about reytan's vision:hmm:
    Is it a future or past life?

20. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm concerned about one more question: for these 79 chapters, have Reitan and Sezh already developed a romantic relationship or not?

Zeref_96 and Lykalee like this.