Spoiler The Tyrant’s Crush

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nia2760, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Nia2760

Nia2760 ・❥・ꏂꂵꉣꋪꏂꇙꇙ ꄲꊰ ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ・❥・

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Author: Hohee hohee
    Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Josei
    Description:
    The tyrant who ruined my life is suddenly kind?! Bland and unexciting Yui Shinohara had lived a mediocre life until one day, she suddenly died and reincarnated into a heroine in a romance novel. Although she got to live her second life as Marilyn, a beautiful girl born into a noble family, her life gets ruined by a tyrant and a villainess. Just before dying a wrongful death, Marilyn is saved by the guardian deity of the Imperial family, Goddess Antia. She claims the world will end if Marilyn does not go back in time to stop the tyrant. Not only that, Marilyn now has to face her destiny to love the cruel tyrant Rael because of this stupid ring she owned…!

Ac03 likes this.
  2. Nia2760

Nia2760 ・❥・ꏂꂵꉣꋪꏂꇙꇙ ꄲꊰ ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ・❥・

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really sorry I can't put an image if someone can please can you put one

luliibunny likes this.
  3. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I was waiting for someone to do a thread:blobmelt:I scrolled through the novel raws the day the webtoon released and wanted to share some spoilers.They are not perfect because I skip a lot of things.
    As we already know,he hated the ring because of all the shit that happened in his family because of it.
    He never acknowledged Lin as the ring owner and left to war.When he came back,his aide told him of Lin poor treatment in society and he is surprised because he didn't expect her to be treated like that.His aide was like "WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU DIDN'T ACKNOWLEDGED HER AS THE RING OWNER?"(Luv u,random aide)
    He tries to make up for it sending her a dress for a ball(dumb girl thought it was to Cordelia and sent it to her)
    Ml dances with her at the ball and notices she is more gaunt than before.
    Rael leaves to war again and when he comes back,Lin is dead.If I remember well,he had feelings for her and I think he goes crazy,kills half of the capital and then dies.
    He mets the Goddes Antia and she tells him that he committed many sins,need to atone for it blah blah blah anyway,she reverts time and send both him and Lin with their memories to the past.
    So yeah,when he met Lin for the first time in the new timelime,he knew everything.
    I think something happens that Cordelia and her family do something,then they fell and in the middle of this,Lin discovers that Rael knows everything.
    She is angry,like how dare him approach her after the betrayal he did to her.
    But the thing is that he didn't betrayal her!!!
    She shouts about how he watched her die like it was nothing and he tells her this never happened.
    He never had an affair with Cordelia and neither was in the capital at the time.He tells her to remember,he left to war at the time and he would never be able to come back at the time she died.
    She realizes it's true she also can't tell from his manners that he is not lying.
    He apologized to her a lot,but she couldn't accept it.
    She went to her palace to think(she was temporarily living there)
    Rael respected her wish to not see him,but kept sending her gifts and letters.She got tired and left to the temple.
    She was resenting Rael so much,but now that she knows the truth,she can't do that.
    She likes him and know he likes her,but she fears it's all because of the ring power.
    She mets the godess and she apologizes to Lin too and Lin asks her to remove the ring.And she does!!!
    She comes back to the palace and meets Rael.
    He notices the absence of the ring right away.
    They confirm that they like each other and kiss.The end.
    There's also side stories about how it's their life,wedding...
    They wanted to marry soon,but because of the trials,It wouldn't look good to make the full fancy ceremony Rael wanted,so they did a small and fast one with just the people who cared about them like Lin wanted.
    The novel was nice,no unnecessary drama or endless high society confronts,but I wished the ending had a little more details.
    I hope the novel gets more side stories now.

5. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    I already saw a lot of rants about it they forgot she was drugged. They should put themselves on his shoes and think of this scenario as an arrange marriage. Off course first timeline ending will be shit, also FL has faults as well she become lazy on that life (easy life).

Nia2760 likes this.
  6. Nishichi

Nishichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can share raw or Mtl of this?

7. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong category.
    Why is this in Roleplaying Games?

AliceShiki likes this.
  8. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would she ever think the dress was for her given his attitude towards her in their past life?

SkyLisette likes this.
  9. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it was delivered in her house?:blobsweat:I can understand if she thought someone else sent it as a joke,but sending to the wrong person when the people involved are such famous people?

10. sssssleigh

sssssleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, how is it that FL remembers wrong?

11. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not that she remembers wrong,is that the villainess used a trick like an illusion.

LynnLynn and Jeneah16 like this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Thanks for all the spoilers/general summary. I was curious since ML on looks alone is quite my type (not that short kind of hair but something better than the usual brooding, emo ML). A part of me couldn’t last past the 2 chapters.

I feel like I should relate to this MC pre-reincarnation but instead of that, it was hard for me to do so. I’m an incredibly lazy individual IRL, I’ve let myself go somewhat (I am sickly as well) BUT my grades are at least decent (but I have been forgetful), I’m a licensed professional by my country’s standards but job hunting for my actual profession is hard for an actual first job after graduating years ago. What rubbed me off from MC was that I immediately understood she was drugged prior to her death but at the same time, I couldn’t blame her for that. What I have a hard time in her case though was her personality/adaptation in the new life. She got riches, a bit of a confidence boost, I’d argue the realism where like her though, I’d struggle in nobility or might outright die from it but it just feels weird I can’t like her at all. ML isn’t completely faultless but it was really nice of him to acknowledge and adapt on his 2nd chance or even WHEN he found out the consequences of his neglect but so far from the spoilers here, MC which is supposed to be written I presume in a realistic way of a failure’s way of what they’d probably do

13. Fabicd

Fabicd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

What happens to Cordelia?

angel08 and Lynch like this.
  14. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 31 and I have to say, I wish I read the spoilers sooner and saved my time. The FL is honestly kind of spineless. To the point where I no longer feel any sympathy, just irritation. Ignoring the very obvious signs that the emperor was also reborn was one thing but the way she dealt with the stalker situation is honestly just stupid. Its hard to imagine she ever lived in the modern world. The whole transmigration part could have just been left out of the story, It doesn't seem to have any real impact on it. I was hoping that she would kick the emperor aside at some point and get a happy ending with Halen the 2nd ML. Now it seems the author is making Halen into a bad guy just to push FL towards the emperor. It's annoying how many female leads end up with their abusers and authors want it to be a happy ending.

Yume-sama likes this.
  15. CatGirlAlena

CatGirlAlena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter do we see everything from raels point of view? Can someone post a summary of that chapter?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2023
  16. eleftheria13

eleftheria13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read like two chapters and this is some entry-level low quality villainess isekai for children, first of all, pre-reincarnation FL is an absolute menace of society, they want us to relate with this garbage can, I can't stand the fact that oh in 21st century the average person is an obese stupid idiot that can't study and doesn't have any interests and that's that, all they got going for them is their humanitarian personality that would never fit in a cruel medieval setting. I can't-, for the love of god, even the narration sucks, the inner monologue of FL pathetic too. This is so low IQ I suspect it is chinese. All in all, down with the regretful MLs movement that requires a very bad treatment of FL and the most frustrating of misunderstandings, afterwards ML abuse and then everything is forgotten, Happy End, Fin, basically sadomasochistic plot (mostly masochistic). I mean okay, this is potent drama, but only for the first one or two manhwas that you read, then I can only feel frustrated and angry. Conclusion: stop reading random manhwas, only waste your time on some good popular well-critiqued original stuff like Your Throne, or a comedy like Beware of the Villainess. Don't waste your braincells, I repeat don't waste your braincells!