Spoiler The Tyrant won't let me go /폭군이 나를 놓아주지 않는다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Dec 26, 2020.

1. AllySnz

AllySnz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers please? I can't read it, really, what would one of my novels bought by her give?

Brown sugar likes this.
  2. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers ? :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Brown sugar likes this.
  3. Brown sugar

Brown sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently at the part where they are renewing the contract and i don't like the MC she's like those Mc that have prejudice against the villains or tyrants of the book they transmigrate to without giving them a chance:facepalm::facepalm:, WELL we know from the description that the ML is possessive and he tricks her when they are kids to promise him that she won't leave him which of course was a lie from her:notlikeblob: only to turn out it was an oath that leaves a red mark on your cheek and will turn black if you don't fulfill it:blobpopcorn_cool: Which the ML uses against her who wants to retire and stay low-key since everyone will know the mark and her relation with the imperial family. The MC is like every other mc that pushes the guys to like a girl they don't and in this book THE PRINCESS AND THE ML NEVER MET EACH OTHER AND DESPITE THAT SHE STILL PUSHES HIM TO MARRY THE PRINCESS WITHOUT CONSIDERING HIS FEELINGS:notlikeblob::blobpopcorn_two: which is why he trapped her with the oath:blobsmirk:...... i will go back to read and see how long will take for her to realize that ML likes her and she needs to stop pushing the ML to unknown princess who didn't appear yet so we don't know if she's a good girl or a green tea b*tch

4. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Ciel used lightning strike she stood breathing and our ML was very worried. Doctor said she is fine and magicians that she is leaking mana so they needed somthing to surpress it. When research magician handed that item over and checked its inside research magician said His Majesty said shape didint mather. Magician thot that she would faint. Then we get to see her seeing caliberne's human form and sword scolded her quite a bit. When she woke up she was greeted by out ML and that's when she noticed the chain he is holding (I beleave this is his room) then she asked about it and removed blanked and saw CHAINS ON HER ANKLES. Ciel was quite shocked and asked more questions. At that moment Doctor and Marquis magician came and checked on her. Magician informed that it was necessary for these chains to be put on becose of he mana leak and becose there was never an incident where there was a need to surpress high rank, there were only those chains. So to comfort her he said they puted a lot of silk on it and made it out of pure gold (those were origanly criminal shackles). MC was a little historical but that's when magician dropped the bomb and said she needs to sleep with ML. She asked him if he was threatened to say those words and our ML with happy expressions said NO. Finally she calmed down. She couldn't leave the room nor use the sword. When Ciel's subordinates came to see her every time someone came they froze and a female Knight locked the door that two 15 year's old couldn't open when evryone stared at her she said that's not the kinky play they could see. And Ciel was Ashemed. They saw ML too in bed. Subordinates let out they fantasies like how they knew they were in this kind of relationship but didint expect to be this fast while looking and chains on her ankles. When MC denied one of her subordinates asked Its not that kind of play? Then they asked if she was imprisoned and planed to bail her out but ciedric explained to them (female knight was red). Then there's a scene when they about to go to sleep and ML wears somthing wery loose and Ciel hits him and asking why is he wearing that. When he stood up and she again hit him his robe drops and she sees him muscles and somthing like a elephant she slowly turn her head and hits the bell with all her might. The we have 17h silent protest and after that she ask why he wore that he said one of her subordinates told him she likes muscles and she swore to put him in some good training. Then he huged her kissed her joins and so on as an temptation whe she ask he says excuse that more phsicial contact was needed to suck up more mana. He jokes around and says could it be you want me to seduce you and he is more than wiling. Then they have a little confession MC ask why her when there are many beautiful, smart, taletend people and ML says its becose she is his light. She says he could have found the light and he says but he wouldn't have realized that the light was so beautiful. The were in the same room for week and slept in same bed as how I understood.
    Those chapter were quite good 33-36. And
    She is on dead bed becose of too much excess mana like MC and those who want to save her with bad intentions think that ML is swords carrier. Caliberne is the only thing that can save her. And they will be targeting our MC with some drug addict who says there's noone better then her who knows her. That drug addict is a female
    The commens also joking said like well Close but wrong person or like they have a smiliar names

Hope it was good spoiler and sorry for misspellings

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  5. kumiko

kumiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kiss scene spoiler pleeeeeese

AsuraSKY likes this.
  6. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaaa trueee

7. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the red-haired is with the Princess? I feel like that red haired targeting the emperor because he thought that the emperor have caliberne

8. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Ltbeast

Reading List:
    Link
    It was his theory becose how else prince who had 0 mana and couldn't awaken his sword could suddenly be able to and when white robe guy said that he saw with his own eyes that he used lightning spell their suspicion came true but that's entirely wrong becose mc has the sword. And my guess they try to do something to MC so that Emperor would give up caliberne. And yes there was a scene were he (red robe guy) and his minions (white robes) were in somthing like neglected/abandoned castle and the only thing that is beautiful is that screaming lady. Then is a talk about how beautiful she is... (And those guys know about caliberne oracle but not MC oracle)
    That red robe guy is probably the ML from the original.

“Come on, give me your hand and I’ll hold youㅡ” (MC)

But instead of holding my hands, he rushed straight into my bed.

When I came to my senses, I was already embraced in his wide arms.

His thick arms wrapped around my back and shoulders. Hugging me tightly.

And Cedric put his nose on my shoulder and touched my cheek as if I were the lover he hadn’t seen in a while.

‘Huh?‘(MC)

At that time, surprised by the unexpected situation, Cedric loosened his arm and slowly pulled my right hand.

“What are you doing…” (MC)

Chu~

Even before I finished speaking, an explicit sound resonated in the room.

The kiss didn’t end with a single kiss.

…Fingertips.

…Fingernails.

…Finger knuckles.

…Each joint.

…The back of my hand, and the palm.

One after another, and with each kiss in every corner of my hand, my heart pounded.

“What? What are you doing?!” (MC)

Unlike me, who felt that my face turned red from surprise, Cedric was calm.

Rather, the corners of his lips he rolled up as if having fun and smiled.

His red eyes, gently curved like a crescent moon, looked sweet and sticky like honey.

“Temptation.”

Why does the voice spitting out that word sound so seductive?

“What?” (MC)

“Treatment under the guise ofㅡ” Cedric, who even kissed the hollow space between the index and middle fingers, said with a smile.

“Because holding hands isn’t enough anymore. The deeper the contact, the more I’ll absorb your mana.”

He put his hand in over mine and interlocked our fingers.

“That way, you’ll get better soon, and you’ll be able to go outside and work as you wish.”

I know he’s right…

That’s why I’m getting more annoyed by that strange and terrifyingly handsome face.

“That’s what I’m doing, is there any problem?”

“It’s not for treatment purposes.” Ciel raised an eyebrow and asked.(MC)

“I think your goal isn’t for my treatment, but something else…?” (MC)

“Oh, I see.”

Then Cedric put my hand to his cheek and replied calmly.

“Did you want me to seduce you, not treat you? If it’s like that, I could do it for you as much as you want.”

“No, that’s not what I meant! You’re usually so good at reading between the lines, but could you stop pretending?” (MC)

Cedric burst out laughing at those words and spoke.

“Ciel.”

Then he slowly leaned his face towards me and whispered in my ear.

“You don’t like it?”

If someone could express the scent of a deep rose with their voice, would it be just like this?

At first glance, the voice that stuck in my ear spread slowly and deeply throughout my body.

It was as if I was being engulfed by a voice that lingered in my ear.

When I looked back again and saw Cedric smiling, he got even more cheeky.

When I saw his smile that seemed to think I couldn’t say ‘No’, I was annoyed.

“…No, I do not want to.” (MC)

“You’re hesitating too much.”

“I don’t know, I don’t like it anyway.” (MC)

Eventually, I pulled out my hand and leaned back.

Nevertheless, Cedric wasn’t embarrassed at all and let out a chuckle.

Even in this kind of situation, he seemed to have a relaxed appearance.

“I don’t hate it.”

I heard it again.

Here's your scene. So everything except a real kiss

Ciedric knows/thinks she has the caliberne but he thinks she hasn't realised that and is thankfull becose many who say that they have that sword are tortured and killed.

So just for someone who curious Nemesis lions are illegal in the empire and are easy kill with lightning strike. But becose of...... she had used full power and almost died (heart stopped)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  10. gingerbread21

gingerbread21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know their confessions :(((

11. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The web novel has over 43 translated chapters in ZINNOVEL
    The Emperor Cedric's father granted her a Last Name Minerva. The other she got the title of Count when "I was awarded the title of Count in recognition of my small achievements so far, along with defeating the Blue Chimera Dragon."
    The Ministers discussed about the spouse of Cedric Deamant. The possible candidate for the empress position is the Daughter of the Keitan family but the ministers are not sure if that family is really on the imperial family's side so they scrape that option. They suggested the daughters of the Pro Imperial Family Faction but some of them are too young and already married in turn not suitable for the position. They discussed marriage of the foreign princess that turns out to be Princess Persephine but Cedric is not interested. Finally Cedric has someone on his mind is Ciel Minerva the Knight Commander.
    She is suited to become one because she is the perfect one for pro imperial faction to the position of empress. She has pure loathing for the nobility, the other is she has been on Emperor Cedric's side since childhood. Another is that she has no family that can interfere with Imperial Politics they don't have to worry about keeping that family in check. The ministers think she is a low risk candidate for Empress they have observed that Ciel has no greed for power and can't be swayed by the Aristocracy. She has enough power as the Count Minerva that will help the imperial family. While the Ministers discussed about her former status as a Commoner may as Empress help win the concrete support of the commoners to Emperor Cedric. The other one is that Emperor Cedric is in love with Ciel the Ministers supported Emperor Cedric feelings for Ciel as they came to an agreement and conclusion that Ciel is fit to become the Empress.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
    Legnakra, luliibunny, Lucy_ and 14 others like this.
  12. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zinnovel is an aggregator site and more likely to be stealing off the original translators in NU (right now NU is at 43 chapters)

Creolenerd likes this.
  13. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so based on how he cares about the princess but this might change later on with a plot twist.
    The red haired man might assume that Emperor Cedric has Caliberne with his conclusion I feel he is wrong to target Emperor Cedric

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
    Ltbeast likes this.
  14. Ltbeast

Reading List:
    Link
    Well even if you say that, but you can't realy find caliberne class magic item that could absorb so much mana and there were no other legends for some similar items. And I think MC will be needing that sword for still quite a while.
    She was MC mother, latter when she met she tried to blackmail MC but failed and was sent to a nice place by ML

15. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I was very spectacle about the woman's identity despite of the hair color about her being Ciel's mother because Ciel kind of confirms that woman is not her mother in Ciel's view point.

16. Ltbeast

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it? I read that part quite a while ago but I think she didn't say she was not blood ralated but just didn't acknowledge her as a 'mother' because of what she has done to MC. (And I think their faces look quite familiar)

Lilinette_2r8 likes this.
  17. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your observation there

Ltbeast likes this.
  18. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the Novel R-15? according to Novel Updates Tags.

19. Ltbeast

Reading List:
    Link
    Well R-15 rated novel only need more intimicy. I once read a novel where there was almost no such intimicy just ordinary stuff but just few kisses and the deed is done and its R-15 or other novels where there's a lot of content that deserves R-15. So judging from the translations so far there should be more of those scenes since ML is so active and doesn't sit around.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
  20. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest Chapter 44 dang Cedric has been plotting to not let Ciel retire three years earlier he really is very obsessed with Ciel. Ciel herself is questioning Cedric's obsession towards her instead of Persephine she wanted to know why.

Tt123 likes this.