Spoiler the tyrant's tranquilizer

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Aug 13, 2019.

1. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm looking for some spoilers for this one! I tried to look for the raw but it isn't free T-T
    Name: The tyrant's tranquilizer
    Nu link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-tyrants-tranquilizer/
    Description:
    Amelie Bourbon was a witch and a woman killed by the tyrant.

Just because I criticized a novel doesn’t mean you have to make me into the supporting character Amelie, who died from the start, becoming the trauma and trigger of the heroine.

I’m scared. I don’t want to die. I don’t want to be harassed.

Lets run away!

But just when Amelie visited her family to inform them of her departure, the Emperor (the tyrant) arrived. In order to escape, I transformed into a bird by magic.

But the Emperor took me with him!!!

What’s going to happen to me?!

PS: I know it will be really difficult to have spoilers because of the raw but please, if someone has something, share it here, I will be really thankful T-T

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 5, Post #98 as of Oct 12, 2021***

Table of Contents TOC

Manhwa / Novel

• Title: 폭군의 신경안정제
      [Main Story] 165 Chs
    Summary (somewhat in order)
    [c/o H4nyJo, Hypothon, engengeng19, Suu_Itosukai]

Summary
    MTL

General Spoilers
    [c/o I am a Plebeian, Malacat, LePetiteReader, engengeng19]

TOC: @Le_Tired

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    Mikaa likes this.
  3. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the tyrant looking for the witch? Does he ever discover that the bird is the witch? If so what’s his reaction? How is her family dealing with her being held hostage? Does she ever escape?

4. melosakura

melosakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raw please

Kanishka Kushram likes this.
  5. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay someone picked it up!!
    Spoilers anyone?
    Why was the tyrant so interested in the little birdie (our cute mc)?

ORiEL.km likes this.
  6. hwuicl

hwuicl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know who picked it up?

ORiEL.km likes this.
  7. Tingining

Tingining Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't let me post the site here but search 'The tyrant's tranquilizer' on google and at read light novel it has 5 chapters.
    Hope it helps.

8. _Nix_

_Nix_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it in Spanish but only until ch 7
    So Mc is a witch like her grandma so she decides to live in the forest and learn magic, her sister and father are not happy but they understand so they let her, time pass she lives alone now, grandma dies but she really teach her magic and how to survive.
    According to the novel the tyrant fell in love at first sight when Amelie was in the river and take her to his castle where everyone harassed her, so she pack everything and decided to leave the forest before he arrives and said goodbye to her family, her family and the workers were so happy to see her (she rarely visit them) they don’t have a proper talk because the emperor arrives they have to hide mc because she is a witch and her father hide her existence to outsiders, the butler lead her to a door but it’s lock she didn’t have much time so she transforms into a little bird and hide to watch everything from a safe distance.
    The tyrant comes with a “present” for the father (it was the head of a bandit) everyone is shock, he feels a gaze and come closer to Mc until he catch her as a bird and now everyone is in panic trying to explain him that bird is precious to the family, he ignored them and tells to lead him to his room and prepare a cage for the bird.
    He stay for a few days saying he was there for an inspection, but in reality he was looking for the witch, he knew there was one living in the forest but went he goes there was just an empty cabin so he sent one of his scort in disguise to explore but the villagers denied saying it was only a rumor, they knew Amelie and his family they protect her because witches always help the villagers and they don’t trust strangers.
    Meanwhile Mc tried to escape but every time the tyrant or his knight caught her, this was funny for him until she give up and stop moving and eating, he thought the bird was sick but his knight said maybe she was depressed because she hasn’t seen her family, he didn’t like it but he give the bird back to the family.

It hasn’t progress since I read it but I think the novel has ch165 and is complete

9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    do we have anymore spoiler on the mc n ml? at least her family and the villagers is understanding n caring about the mc :D

10. Evilmambapower

Evilmambapower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someboday please sharebthe raw novel link?

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers on this series? We've finally reached the end of the available spoilers on the available novel translations at this point (I just read the updates, so of course I'm referring to MC being returned to her family)
    Any new spoilers?

12. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    (its been such a long time since ive read this but)
    Heres the answer of:
    -why hes interested in MC as a bird
    -why he went to find the witch
    -how he freed MC
    -and how he knew she was the shapeshifting witch

Serwin was finding for the witch to cure his the disaster he sealed inside of him because he was told to find her by a the man who sealed the disaster. Another reason he went to find her is because he can feel the seal weakening, he cant sleep cause he needs to be constantly aware of the disaster. MC had a scent of tranquility that made him be at peace and fall asleep but he noticed that MC(in bird form) was getting less and less healthy and sad cause she’s in a cage and doesnt sleep(trying to think of escaping when ML is sleeping or was it she doesn’t know what ml might do to her while she was asleep hahaha i forgot). Anyways, beacause of this, he decided to return her to her family and set her free. Amelie comes back to his room(as a bird) to check on him because she had a foresight of the emperor berserking. He feels her familiar warmth and wakes up. He sees her and tries to set her free again because he was afraid he would hurt her.

Things happens and he berserks in the forest near her witch hut. There was a fire in the forest(which she saved using magic, apparently the villagers all think she’s a stupid witch like orig. amelie).

The disaster was leaking out and the knights were powerless against it. She speaks with the disaster and tries to magic it away. She succeeds with her spell(?) and catches serwin who was unconcious.

Cute moment when he woke up XD:
    ================
    Serwin fell in love with a break after twenty years. At some point, however, the scent surrounding him disappeared(Amelie moved away). He instinctively followed her, and hugged her tight enough not to go any further.

'Good.'

When He buried my nose at her nape, he got a deeper fragrance. It was the scent that raised him about, rather than seeming to be caught, ever since he came to Dellaheim. Even though he was the one holding her, he felt the feeling of being wrapped in the arms of a large bird. Serwin hugged her more tightly because he missed her. Her body was warm and satisfactory.

“I finally got it.”

Serwin Murmured small.

“Yes, I got caught... ... So please let this go. ”

"......"

Amelie took a breath. However, Serwin was not in the right mind. Only then did she notice that he was not listening at all and gave up on the run. When she pulled out her body, Serwind's arms were overwhelmed.

Then the door, Ethan came in after opening. He discovered Amelie and Serwin and solidified as he entered. The status of the knights that followed him were no different. They froze just like they saw ghosts, only their eyes widened.

"uh... ... We are ... ... Sorry to interrupt! ”

“It ’s not like that... "

Ethan quickly stopped his visit and left.

Let's make an excuse. The misunderstanding could not be reversed. Amelie sighed.

"Your majesty, let me go now. This will be black history later."

"......"

“I warned you.”

Amelie decided to give Serwin a bigger black history.

Amelie left the room with Serwin on her back. Although it was a little bit tedious, Serwin was not stubborn he followed well and walked wih her. When she opened the door, the eyes of the knights were concentrated on them, but she felt the skin where they were looking(?idk with translation)

"Five... ... "

"......"

"......"

In the living room Static flowed.(idk also XD)

'See more. Take this sh*t! Make a bigger Black History! '

It was a timid revenge for me. Ethan noticed Serwin's condition quickly. I didn't know if he was so embarrassed, but it wasn't like Serwin's eyes were wide open.

“I'm sorry to replace you.”(umm.. hahaha idk)

"no. What is Sir Ethan? ”

“Once, sit down.”

However, a sofa was pointed out. The knights gave up and yielded themselves. When Amelie tried to sit on the sofa, Serwin took care of her and sat next to her. His arms still held Amelie's shoulders, and his thin eyes were fixed to Amelie.

“Is Your Majesty normal?”

“Maybe.”

“Would you answer me when I speak?”

"I do not know."

Ethan I looked at Serwin with a huge face.

“His Majesty. All the scattered knights are gathered. Are you ready to go back to the Imperial Palace? ”

The knights waited for Serwin's reply in a nervous mood.

"......"

Serwin remained silent. It was a break after twenty years, so he only had the instinct to not miss this comfort. For this reason, he only hung on Amelie and did not listen to others.

"Sire. Sir Ethan is asking. ”

Amelie, who couldn't do anything, prompted. But Serwin closed his eyes again and leaned over Amelie's shoulders, with his slowing breath seemingly like he wanted to fall asleep again.

“You are not listening at all.”

"I'm really sorry. How can I do this ... ... This is the first time I have ever done this. I'm not the one who's going to fall off forcibly removing it ... ...”

Ethan couldn't hide his feelings. This was the first time to see Serwin like this. Serwin has never been disheveled, he has never done this. As he grew up, he became more and more brutal, but he did not lose his dignity as an emperor.

'When my eyes are released ... ... The emperor's appearance like this ... ... '

Like It was just like a large cat like animal drunk on catnip.(?XD)

A few sentences later, he regained his mind XD:

When Ethan shouted gladly, the line of sight of the knights was shot at Serwin. Serwon felt the embarrassment for the first time in his life, and he wanted to run away, but he couldn't make an embarrassing tee in front of the knights.

Serwin made a face that was almost as if nothing had happened.

==============
    (I think that^ was how he knew)
    Because she helped him fight the disaster, he asks if she could be with him and do so when it goes out of control. She agrees then he brings her to the capital and sleeps(literally XD) next to her everyday. (He threatens her though that if she runs away her family would be hurt)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  13. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw any more spoilers? Like, how is their relationship moving forward? When did they fall in love? And was the disaster ever controlled or did it disappear?

layyu, Ariary, simplysharonda and 2 others like this.
  14. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the wattpad translator deleted the story :( anyone know why or if someone else is translating it?

Haiting1536 likes this.
  15. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again this adorable story is sadly dropped. rather than the emperor this story seems to be cursed. It gets picked up, translated to about the same spot, and then dropped.

Ariary, Zyrenalexia and Hypothon like this.
  16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. It really is a shame, while I'd be happy for actual translations, I'll be contented with major detailed spoilers at this point (like what @bruh123 did on Beatrice and @Sara0jan on the Villain Found out my Identity. P.S Any of you two interested on taking this on? Its really a shame, we have an update and it lasted for like 2-5 chapters more since till Ch.5 of the translation was already available on some websites)

17. bruh123

bruh123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys link me to the webtoon version of this ?? I only found one chapter. Just making sure I have the information right, I want to see a glimpse of it. Might be interested as long as it’s not about babies lol

biha and Hypothon like this.
  18. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That one chapter was probably just a promo:blob_tilt:

Haiting1536 likes this.
  19. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately..... I really don’t feel attracted to this novel :blobconfused:

and my hands are already full with the Villain Found out my Identity.:blobtired:

20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I'm afraid that it only has a promo webtoon so far. What I'm hoping for are summaries from you if you're interested. As what you've recently noticed from the comments, the novel translations were recently dropped (and its really a shame too since the recent novel translation updates only went as far as the spoilers have here)

Haiting1536 likes this.