Spoiler the tyrant's tranquilizer

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Given with the scarcity of chapter translation material, its hard to imagine having a female love rival given Serwin's rep of being... uhh tyrant-ish already. I wonder if we'll get a 2ML though?

syofiaa and Aestheronyxx like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly... its really nice we got a decent and semi-acceptable excuse to Serwin's tyrant attitude. The man hasn't gotten a proper/decent sleep in 2 DECADES. Lord knows how pitiful his mental state is at that point in time

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    syofiaa, Kyyiiq-q12, Ariary and 10 others like this.
  3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's first human interactions with the ML are damn funny. The title of this story is proving to be quite litteral.

He praticaly gets drunk on her presence and starts snuggling up to her like a cat high on nip. She warns him to let go or face a dark history. Since he doesn't listen she just walks out with him cuddel clinnging to her in front of everyone. After the sis makes a huge recuse he finally comes to and all his stupid actions come bacliterally.

Please is this full of as much fluff as this makes me think it is? Any fluff spoilers appreciated.

Mikaa, Pipi1989, Kyyiiq-q12 and 22 others like this.
  4. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my prediction would be there'll be a lot of fluffy stuff going on. The novel summary will be on ch16. As you know, in the end Amelie decided to go to the palace with Serwin. One of the knights, Roen dislike Amelie because she's a witch. He had bad experience with witches in the past, therefore he didn't trust Amelie, until she saved his life. Serwin was in dilemma. Every time he saw Amelie, he wanted to approach her and to dwell in her smell. Her smell to him is like someone put a blanket on him and placed him infront of the fireplace. It makes him feel warm and sleepy. But that disorganised figure is not suitable for an emperor. Especially a palace is a battlefield. He can't show any weakness. Thus Serwin gave a fierce look whenever their eyes met. He didn't know how to approach Amelie as well. Ethan suggested to see Amelie as the bird pet if Serwin didn't want to think her as a human being. When Serwin touched Amelie's hair and felt the fluffiness as how he pat Amelie's bird form, he decided to follow Ethan's suggestion. So because of it, he'll be touching Amelie a lot, made other people misunderstood their relationship (but also because they sleep together in same bed every night) :blobxd:

5. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leaving a brief disturbance behind, the party moved again. Without knowing that, Amelie had fallen in love with the magic book. To be honest, it was not fun, but it was exciting to think that he could use the magic in the book.

"It's hard to practice magic at the palace, right? I'll have to practice whenever I have time.'

In the capital city, the witch must be hidden. However, it was not possible to give up magic. No matter what anyone says, witch's greatest asset is magic. If you know how to use various magic, you will run away when it is dangerous.

In the evening the party began to prepare for the camp. Amelie sleeps in the carriage, so there was nothing else to prepare. She had dinner and waited for all the knights to fall asleep.

Finally, it became quiet outside. Amelie carefully got out of the carriage.

At first, I tried to practice magic when I stopped moving. However, whenever he got off the wagon, the driver's eyes were focused on him and he had to give up. I thought Roen had said something bad, but he turned his head hurriedly when his eyes met him.

Whether it's good or bad, it was burdensome to get noticed, so Amelie decided to secretly practice magic far from the campsite. Amelie transformed into a new one and flew up.

I wanted to transform into a bird with bigger wings. But this time, it was as big as a fist.

"When will I be able to transform myself into an animal of my own choice?"

In the book, the range of transformation techniques was very wide. Old woman, child, man, animal. It can be changed to free materials. However, she could not transform into an animal of her choice, let alone transform into someone else. Fortunately, Baepsaro's transformation was successful, but he didn't know when he would turn into another animal.

I want to be a big and cool animal. Like a bear.’

It's not cool because it's the size of a palm when you transform it.

"Practice! It's just practice!'

Amelia flew up with great force. As the small wings fluttered hard, the body moved forward. Fluffy fur fluttered about against the resistance of the air. Sometimes this is good, too. She enjoyed her sense of flying in the sky.

But then, something grabbed Amelie by the ankle.

"Oh, my gosh!

Amelia was dragged straight down to the floor. I closed my eyes because of the fast fall.

I'm going to crash!

But contrary to her worries, she landed safely on something soft and warm. Somehow, I feel deja vu. Sure enough, I opened my eyes and saw Serwin's golden eyes. It was more brilliant than the moon.

'This guy's really...…! You're attracting people with your sword again!'

Amelie tried to protest properly. But Serwin's expression was too scary for that. He was the toughest look he'd ever seen. If he had the usual but Emperor-like composure, he now seemed urgent and nervous. So I was even more anxious.

'I don't know why or why...…there's a new one."

Since Sherwin likes animals, wouldn't he be less angry when he's in the form of a bird? Although it was a shallow award, Amelie's calculations were correct.

When Amelie sneaked out of the carriage. Sherwin was working on the job. I thought I should work at that time because I couldn't sleep anyway. However, I was not particularly focused on whether it was because it was quiet outside or because of the conversation with Ethan.

If you let your guard down a little, the whole nerve goes to Amelie. He immediately recognized Amelie's transformation because he was always conscious of her.

Are you running away?'

Sherwin rushed out of the barracks. Fortunately, I found her quickly and immediately grabbed her with a sword and pulled her down. When I saw a small bird trying to fly beyond human reach, my heart fluttered. If I let her go like this, I felt like I would never see her again.

'I tried to get mad at you not to move at all....’

When he saw the cringe bird in his hand, he lost his motivation to be angry. What are you doing mad at this little thing? It didn't matter how lovely it was to look up at Serwin, with his angry tail up close, and that the body of the bird was a 20-year-old witch.

Sherwin casually stroked Amelie. The bird, which Sherwin was accustomed to pet, bowed its head, saying, "Touch as much as you want." Soft feathers touched the fingertips.

The anxiety quickly subsided as I focused on the sensation.

'Nice to see you again, even though you know you're human.’

As I stroked her, my face loosened and I was about to laugh. Sherwin gave strength to the forehead. No matter how cute you are, you have to warn them properly.

"If you run away, I'll let you go. You have to be careful. You have a family."

Sherwin deliberately spoke more like a villain.

"Boom!"

Amelia felt wronged. What's wrong with trying to practice magic and even hear threats? She was out of Sherwin's hands and released her transformation. With the sound of Pong, she returned to the human race in the blink of an eye.

Sherwin was very surprised inside. I knew it was a transformation, but it was my first time seeing it in person.

"I didn't mean to run away! I was going to go far away and practice magic because everyone was sleeping!”

Sherwin glanced down at Amelie. The round mint eyes were full of injustice.

Look, look, look, look, look.’

When Serwin played with her food, she would make that look and bang Serwin's finger with her little wings or pretend to peck at her beak. Now he's holding back his anger with his hands clenched. It would be the same as tickling, but it's different for her.

'You're really the same person.’

Sherwin was new to his senses. Come to think of it, it was the first time seeing birds and Amelie in a row. Pink hair, eyes, and frequent facial expressions were the same.

He suddenly remembered Ethan's words. Think of her as a pet if she is uncomfortable because she is human. I thought I was going to say something then, but when I saw her, it seemed like a good way.

Sherwin slowly raised his hand. This time, consciously, patted her on the head. The rumbling hair was similar to touching the fur. It doesn't feel as full as a bird, but I liked the feeling of a big stroke with my palm.

'It's a bird.'

A bird, not a human. Wouldn't it be okay to show a little bit of a gap?

"Amelie."

Sherwin carefully called her name. Delahaim returned her to Young-ae, and she did not know how heartbroken she was. But now it is his bird.

Amelia looked up in surprise. Serwin's voice was whisperingly low, but it was infinitely soft. Serwin's laughter deepened when he met her eyes.

'Ugh…'

The smile of a handsome man is no joke. My heart pounded as if what I was scared of was a lie.

"You said you'd help me, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"Then let me sleep."

"What?"

Sherwin hugged Amelie's shoulder. She buried her nose in the neck and took a deep breath. Slowly, the tension eased, and the mind became distant.

‘......?’

Amelie was hardened standing up. When it became known that he was a person, he changed his attitude completely. But now he smiles at himself as if he is cute. It was like when I saw myself transformed into a new person.

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden?'

Unbeknownst to Serwin, Amelie was embarrassed by his change. But there was something more urgent. When Serwin fell asleep, his weight was on Amelie.
    It was because they came.

"Oops!"

Amelie couldn't beat his weight and stumbled, and eventually fell. A short scream spread far away.

"What's the matter?"

"What's going on?"

The knights popped out with their swords. They found Amelie and Sherwin tangled up in battle and tense.

"What are you two doing there?"

asked Ethan.

'Oh, I'm embarrassed.'

Amelie wanted to run away even if she turned into a mouse right away. Should I transform and run away? Amelia was genuinely troubled.

"But if I change now, I think I'm going to fall into Sherwin's body...…….'

The knights were speechless in their own way at the unexpected scene. The cool-headed master is lying down hugging Amelie, who should we save first and who should we attack? You're down, aren't you? Amelie whining about the Lord?

"Hey…."

It was Amelie who broke the silence. With his whole body relaxed, Sherwin was heavier than expected. I feel like I'm falling on a pile of rocks because my body is so hard. She spoke in a voice that made her unable to hold out more.

"Please help me. Your Majesty, I'm so scared..”

"Ah!"

"Yes!"

The knights came to their senses and took Sherwin's arms. I try to lift it with force, but it won't move. He struck out the knights as if he didn't want to fall from Amelie and clung back to her. It is a sleepy kitten that is threatening because it is a giant leopard.

Eventually, Amelie was assisted by knights and moved to the barracks with Sherwin hanging. Keep the knights in bed.

He went out of his old barracks. The intruder was determined to disappear quickly.

"Sigh..."

Only Amelie sighed in the quietened barracks. She covered her face with one of her remaining hands. I'm going to die of embarrassment.

I clearly remembered the situation a while ago. Sherwin and Amelie who unintentionally hugged each other. Ethan's devastating look at the two. Amelie saw clearly.

Isn't this it?'

With the expression "Sword in the face," the knights sneaking back!

I'm embarrassed! What the hell did he think?’

Amelie trembled with embarrassment.

Sherwin did the wrong thing. Just warn me that I'm going to sleep in advance! Or move to a barracks or carriage! Why do you hug people there all the time?

I think I know how to use the spoiler function now. I forgot how tough translating Kakaopage was

7. dini46

dini46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoiler? Hmmm... Please..

8. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cute moments please! furthermore how they approach and fall in love and stop the disaster.

9. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on why Serwin won’t make Amelie empress. Or if Renia, the empress of the previous timeline, makes any conflict?

twenyfour and nielyti like this.
  10. dini46

dini46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anooooo.... Excuse me~~~~ Do you guys have new spoilers??

11. Mehrnush

Mehrnush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::aww: spolier?

12. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa has been released today on Kakaopage. ♥

Manhwa Cover

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    yfndsh, Ariary, augacutan and 14 others like this.
  14. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope now that’s it manhwa people can give spoilers from the novel! Currently in English translation of the novel we learn about the novel empress who bullied Amelie, does anyone what’s going to happen to previous TL empress?

dvxt likes this.
  15. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about Amelie's family background.. and how could she live alone in the middle of forest, alone at that...

16. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn’t be more happy now that one my favs got a adaptation :aww::blobparty:

17. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ridi has the book? I wanma read novel, i checked the manhwa and i feel novel is better, description in novel has serwin perspectic
    Anyone has their korean name?

18. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what's gonna happen to the haid maid and the maid that's trying to bully her ?

lazynoodles and Jennifere12511 like this.
  19. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only saw until ch20 of the manhwa but it seems that
    Emily is going to spoil the head Maid by some gifts that serwn gave her to make sure she will be on her side

20. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil why did he kill her in the original version? Is it just an accident?

Laura_Unnie likes this.