Spoiler The Ultimate Business Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    At the execution site, the two hundred and fifteen people of the Yun family are waiting for the execution. As the new emperor ordered, all are executed and the blood flow to the ground….

Relife again, people who owe her, calculate against her, she will never let them off.

Just return back to life, her parents murdered, the people in the entire capital are eyeing her family’s wealth. This lifetime, she will not be blinded again.

In her past life, her uncle’s family is her only family, just because her grandmother don’t like her mother, she thought….

Who is the ml?
    What is mc' s mother's background ?
    What did mc' s mother left for her?

2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... i decided to mtl this today, tnx @Shivani btw.. am now on ch97 and ML is not yet confirmed, there is a probable person but he doesn’t want to reveal his identity as of yet so no idea bout him just that he has martial arts and a young master. But since i mtl, i can only give this info acc to my understanding, correct me if i am wrong anyone
    mother’s background: as of this chapter i am not yet clear on the real identity of her mother but she is proven to be a transmigrated soul to MC’s mother’s body... there isn’t any specific timeline given from when she was so hopefully the later chapters can shed some light on it
    What she left for mc: the thing that Li momo found that MC has no idea but knows that it is important because it was this that gave the biggest backer to scum husband in past life, is actually a key. It was sewn by MC mom on MC’s fav old teddy’s ear thinking that the Shanguan will not find it as they look down on such things but well shit happen in past life. Then the corresponding box was found somewhere in MC’s older bro’s room or something, it wasn’t specified as of now just that the impt things are left in their siblings hands... inside are a bunch of letters for MC, her secret as a transmigrated soul and recipes from mom’s past world as inheritance for her because somehow mom has a feeling that her end is near... anyways, the most lucrative business of MC’s fam is actually a restaurant that serves dishes from the past life.. there is also a jade pendant left to MC for proof of being mom’s biological child which in past life the scum husband and cousin used to pose as her identity and do shit...

Well, i hope this helps, i’ll add more later if any new info pops out and try to answer some questions... ciao!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

3. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc get her mother's things this time?

4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, by a stroke of luck she managed to find those things earlier than Li momo and others, then she created fakes to fool scum cousin and scum husband..

And... i think i have it.. ML is Wan Hao Yan (mtl so am not sure) but he is the only child of a prince, not sure what kind of prince but in first life he died young due to scum husband...

Edit: so i found out, ML’s father is the brother to the current emperor who helped him ascend so the 2 are very close enough that the emperor treats ML like a son. ML turns out to be the shizi and only has 1 younger concubine(?) born sister...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    aienmoon and Shivani like this.
  5. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send me the link of this story's raw?

6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shivani likes this.
  7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I finally finished this about 2 days ago... Then
    MC's mom's History:
    So the mom is a pretty important recurring figure in the whole novel. As I have written in the last post, the mom is the typical CNovel transmigrated female trope. Just in this novel, she died young killed by the 2nd ML. As most cliched plot, the MC after waking up in her host decided to wow the world with her brilliance and attract numerous outstanding men loving and caring for her all the way. After many twists and turns she married her love of her life and lived happily ever after. Well, as the novel did say, she and her husband was killed but the public all thought that it was bandits who did it but in reality it was the 2nd ML who back stabbed them because they trust him. However the mom's legacy was a well-known story that she became a legendary figure almost being the sole person responsible for the development of Min yang(?), their current country from being one of the weakest country to almost rivaling Nanyue. She built a business empire that has shops and businesses in all 5 countries, thus becoming the wealthiest family in their country. The current emperor knows mom's brilliance because he was the emperor that mom negotiated with in exchange of helping develop the country for the family's safety.
    So it was only when she was married that she dared to display her astonishing ability and knowledge, that is the reason why all those tragedies happened in the MC's life. Because in her youth, she did attracted 3 OP men, the Shi 5th son, the "town" (duke??) shizi and Yu family 4th son. Initially she almost became a concubine to the Shi son, but this wasn't formally stated only in the talks of the elders of the Shi and Shanguan family which didn't happened because it was this time that mom was close to the shizi. Mom's ML was supposed to be the shizi but due to the young master's mom who won't accept mom as the legal wife wanting her to be a concubine instead,mom refused and in swoop Mc's father who promised mom to grow old together

Note: I'll add later

8. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc manage to save her brother?

9. Jaikly

Jaikly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was her sister and concubine mother really associated with the MC's father, or was there something else going on?

10. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers

11. SerenaLove016

SerenaLove016 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC found her brother's son in chapter 198. When her brother (Yun Tao/YT) was running from assassin, he met the first princess of another country which was also being pursued by her country's assassin. The two ended up together and have a kid. They know that they can't run with a baby so they sent the baby away with the princess' maidservant to MC's country to find her. The maid could only speak her country's language, so she could only blend in with refugees and beggars and unable to find info about MC. Until one day, MC passed by in her carriage, she open the curtain and lament about the simple life of normal people, no scheme nor calculation. The maid saw her face which is pretty much similar to YT and the baby in her arm so she scream MC's name and chase the carriage. MC stop the carriage but doesn't understand her "gibberish" language. Luckily one of MC's maid/dark guard speaks many language so she could translate for her. Once MC saw the baby which looks similar to her, of course she brings the little bun and the maid home. A lot of people gossip that she had illegitimate kid and make ML eats vinegar LOL. ML found YT around 20 chapters after that and bring him home because MC said she will only marry him if her brother come home, if not she won't marry in this lifetime

MC's mother (Shang Guan Yuan) was not really a daughter from Shang Guan family. Shang Guan's grandpa short of kidnap her a child and switch her with his own shu daughter and the real shu daughter was abandoned. Many years after that when MC's mom and dad already making a lot of money, Shang Guan family found this shu daughter again and throw her in a scheme with MC's dad, which is resulted in MC's half sister. MC's mom felt guilty because she feels that the shu daughter got into the situation because of her, she died in childbirth and MC's dad never visit/touch her after the scheme anyway. So MC's mom always treat MC's half sister as her own daughter.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    spiduola and kawaii12345 like this.
  12. Jaikly

Jaikly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a scum family.

13. sri neha

sri neha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did ml and mc got together (chapter)? And how many males are trying to get mc?

14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so confused with the spoilers.
    The MC is the daughter who rebirth again. Her mother was a transmigrator who died together with the husband after their friend betrayed and killed them.
    But why'd there a scum father still alive?

Is this a story of the daughter or the mom? So many past characters. Are they relevant?

15. Gerry21

Gerry21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any link with good translation for this novel, the complete one?