LCD The Ultimate Evolution

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF is going on with Sheyan??? So random with the sexual content all of a sudden and of course Sheyan is acting like a rapist in standard xianxia fashion...

“Listen to me, be good, open up your mouth.”

“What are you doing?”

“Umphh……”

2. Voromir

Voromir Chaotic Evil Kobold Fig 4/Rog 16/Sorc 6 (DND 3.5)

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone else having to go back and reread what hes doing in between movies? I remember him letting the mob boss go but I don't remember why he was fighting with the Katana guy who broke the rules.

3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh I don't like when things like this "Golden Side Mission" is introduced, because that only means one thing - The MC will without a doubt complete it.

4. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I give, I can't thing of a single reason He'd be confidant about the "Avatar" world.
    Also, Hands up if you where like me and really hoping it was going to be AIrbender Avatar, and not blue monkeys Avatar.

Greater thunder and Voromir like this.
  5. Voromir

Reading List:
    Link
    I was sure he would go to Terminator when I saw it offered.... and I was REALLY REALLY depressed when Star Wars wasn't chosen

6. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The nature of Star Wars would completely mess him up. I sure as hell wouldn't want to touch that if i had an awful spirit stat. The decision to not take terminator could be that he didn't want to risk an onslaught of machines depending on which time line he went to. Avatar could be the most beneficial since it compliments him and his team's stats and could offer the most flexibility.

Voromir likes this.
  7. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if the Tech level supports all 3 of their abilities, that does not explain what "That" could be that could have him so confidant he'll be able to complete the "Golden Mission". Maybe I am forgetting something that he has, but I am not seeing it.
    The ONLY thing I can think of, and keep in mind this is a long stretch, would be using the acid effect from the new item to destroy other peoples Life support equipment (what with Pandora's atmosphere being toxic to humans).

Voromir likes this.
  8. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    and hes got the overlords

Greater thunder likes this.
  9. Voromir

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying it wasn't logical not to choose SW just depressing, and I forgot other terminator movies existed lol

10. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    I complete forgot about the condition for those. There needs to be a glossary for all these things. A stat page for the relevant party members, skill set and other advantages they have. If they can bring the overlords then does that imply Mogensha being able to take his harvester hydralisk? If so, they be making bank very soon.

11. Garlicbread

Garlicbread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he purchased some of those arachnid eggs from starship trooper, which can be brought out. Mogensha's drone cannot be brought out because he had it there already.

12. Voromir

Reading List:
    Link
    "It was as though the entire world wanted to severe them!!"

I don't understand this sentence. I think they mean devour instead of severe?

13. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more than likely a typo. Sever should have been used.

Voromir likes this.
  14. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    "these things are as commonplace as marijuana in Los Angeles bars." :ROFLMAO:

And also I thought he wanted to go to Avatar intentionally, like he basically went "Golden Side Quest, here I come!" because has some item.

By the way what was the stuff he got from that Japanese dude from the real world? He had stored up some stuff, probably something from that

15. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    v7c4 ending w/ the smoke addict:

[​IMG]

16. Garlicbread

Garlicbread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He received the luck bracelet thing. The rest were couple of junk stuffs I think

Astaroth likes this.
  17. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiery Movie? I've got no idea...

Though I'm guessing that the ability deal more damage the more HP the target has already lost or something, that's why it could deal so much damage since the legendary monster had already lost tens of thousands of health.

At least I can't come up with anything balanced that isn't some kind of execution move. Otherwise regardless of the restrictions to use the ability if you can use it to deal 20k damage that's just never going to be balanced, I mean even MT contestants only have a couple of hundreds of health, right? At most 1k something.

18. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    " You can draw thrice, oh wrong, a Silver Prestige party can draw 6 times. You can then choose 3 out of the 6 as your primary 3 party skills.” Chapter: http://www.translationnations.com/t...on/the-ultimate-evolution-volume-6-chapter-51

Where's the sixth choice?

"“I understand.” Sheyan sighed. There were no reasons in finding fault with this kind hearted elf maiden. In actual fact, a twilight elf’s recalled memories wouldn’t cause her entire inherent nature to change. As for a recently coming of age elf maiden, equivalent to a 16 year old girl, this string of arduous events had already demonstrated her resolute courage." - http://www.translationnations.com/t...n/the-ultimate-evolution-volume-6-chapter-44/ - so, is that elf girl underage or no?

19. Garlicbread

Garlicbread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is something like 1 skill warrants 2 draws. Since they already picked their first skill (the hidden one), so they are left with 4 draws.
    Pretty sure the elf girl just hit maturity lol (coming of age?), the 16 year old thing is probably just a comparison.

Dori likes this.
  20. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    That's wild to think it came out of no where or that he's acting like a rapist. It's heavily implied he they were having sex while he was working for the doppelganger and it's beyond obvious she's willing to let him do anything he wants to her most times and she looks forward to it.
    All he's doing was taking initiate and he has never forced himself on her before, he always backed off when it looked like she wanted to focus on something else.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017