LCD The Ultimate Evolution

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't his pure( no equipment bonus) strength at that point already 45? Those 5 points would have forced him to take the test if so.

Also, for your rant. Apart from the last three lines of text I disagree with everything else.

2. fukayuu69

fukayuu69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also it isn't just stats that improve when you become a growth-hunter, your innate ability also evolves. now that's omething i want to see. Didn't sheyan give up his original ability and get stronghold? i wonder if there is a way to awaken the old one and still have stronghold, it seemed really cool.

3. fukayuu69

fukayuu69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i did not see that coming with paul. lmao

4. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahahha! Men in Black. Nice.

Greater thunder likes this.
  5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh I really need to stop reading with each update, cliff after cliff after cliff

6. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same here, the worst part is that the cliff was about his stats so until at least 2 or 3 we can't see him killing the basketball guy. I need more chapters
    question: what is the difference between the one in qidan and the one in translationation? i know that the one in translationations is behind in terms of chapters but is that the only difference? or are there more?

7. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    O___O what the heck, all the Chapters past Chapter 45, got turned into Ad chapters.

8. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm fine with ad chapters, but i will not use a single spirit stone, (and if you started reading and don´t want to see the ad, there is translation nation, to the people who just started reading)

9. Sean88888

Sean88888 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there, I'm the translator of The Ultimate Evolution. My translation was posted to both translationations and Webnovel before this, but Webnovel stopped their cooperation with TN in August, so I now post only to Webnovel.

10. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Babel Realm are either gluttons for punishment or masochists at this point.
    All they do is pick up Qidian novels even active ones..:facepalm:

11. allentey

allentey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finish reading this novel, what a good story, but sadly the ending is like I got a mansion in post apocalyspe world
    9/10 would read it again lol.

12. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    mc really gave Aragon aids...what a novel

Astaroth likes this.
  13. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really slow rolling out these final chapters eh?

14. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading/took a pause when Mogensha died (Chapter 1211), did he die for real? (I mean he should be dead for sure, but maybe somehow author does an asspull and he's revived?)

Otherwise, if he's dead for good, did Azis or whatever that Iraqi sniper guy was called join the Ace party? Cause I really didn't like how Mogensha died in the first place, but I'll get really pissed off if the author just killed him off to replace him with Azis, because I remember a while back Mogensha got a bit worried when Seaman made friends with Azis since Azis is 'better'.

That would not be cool if that happened imo.

15. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ultimate evolution.... the first thing in my mind that shows up after reading the word is metalgreymon (O_O)

16. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    I paused at 1376 before the next arc started. I then realized that there weren't many chapters left, so I'm not sure if everything will be wrapped up nicely. Which would be a shame, because I've liked everything else leading up to this point.

17. Greater thunder

Reading List:
    Link
    On chapter 1444 right now, we get much more. Of the author's attempts at superscience explanations for the Realms ( so it seems like the end is near whether or not there really is more after this).

It's shit to me though, so its best to stop reading after the few chapter of relaxation Sheyan gets when back from the LoTR world if you are not a fan of black tech babble using today's shaky theories.

Astaroth likes this.
  18. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    So chapter 1420ish, Sheyan goes hulk mode and rushes into the tent to fight Aragorn. It mentions that his body became adapted to his Temperer physique and he develops a third eye, but it never says what it does and it hasn't been mentioned again.

So what's it do? It's been a while since I read the previous chapters so I don't really remember what Sheyan's Temperer ability is supposed to do for him. Is it just Death's Lament?

19. Greater thunder

Reading List:
    Link
    No. One of his Awakener skills was Survival Mark or something. His eye can either be beneficial for allies or track an enemy ( not sure since it comes out slowly and I forget most details but the eye also weakens his enemy while tracking them I think, I only know for sure by the time LoTR is over the later mission requires him to take the temporary lifeform level promotion that gives his eye an upgrade in info on what enemies will do next and how to deal with it best as Executors don't differ much in power from lower tiers but in their ability to make most efficient use of their body, skills and power by calculating what happens next even better than R. Downey Jr's Sherlock does).

Haiku575 likes this.
  20. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have more than 1455 chapters as stated on the NU page?