Novel The Vampire's tale in Meeting a girl

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Arcadia Blade, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel, i plan on releasing it weekly but probally everyone knows that i'm the type that don't make promises(if you see me lurking, i probally neglect writing already). I made this because i want to get used to writing and this is heavily focus on characters and not on the settings nor world building(most of my works do opposite and build around for the main character to interact with).

I'm not used to character dialogue and character build that this novel is my main focus to practice what i lack.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this!

Synopsis:
    Damir, a 1000 year old vampire, finds life to be boring after living so long. Having to read novels from the internet, managing the position as a leader for the Monster-human coalition, and having to deal with a masochistic/yandere butler, Gran.

Having to leave his home due to his stress on losing a game, he mets a college girl, Grace, who hits her head on a pole after slipping in a puddle. He instantly falls for her after knowing she was beautiful and instantly confess his feelings for her. He got bluntly rejected by her due to being a lesbian but she wants to be his friend due to being a loner.

Just a stereotypical love story of a vampire, unlucky lesbian girl, a fujoshi and a masochistic/vampire butler. With their daily lives and the people they are involve in their daily rom-com shenanigans...

Ever wondered how can a vampire, known to being a hottie and a noble bloodline, gets rejected by a girl after being told she's lesbian?

Well, at first i thought being beautiful had made me love at first sight, was something i didn't expect to happen to me. But she became something special after knowing her personality, her changing emotions and being a certain person that i would rarely met, even in my long period of life.

Maybe i'm a bit too ignorant and i might meet girls like her due to my long life. But if i had to wait for another long time to meet a girl like her, like hell am i gonna waste the lifetime she has because of it.

Just because your a lesbian? Like hell. I'll make you straight and fall for my charms. Because girl, i am a vampire. I'll make you love me and forget being a lesbian.
    "Dammit! That game was unbalanced. I was fighting in a 4v1 situation without any backup from my team."

I began to grumble in the middle of the night, trying to forget the gaming experience i had after losing in an online game.

I'm Damir Von Clude Rosewalter, a 1023 year old vampire whose main occupation is being a leader to a Human-Monster Coalition which consist of me being a representative of monsterkind and all the human Leaders come together in an act of peace.

In the last 100 years, humans and monsters had been on war with each sides and even though there were signs of peace requests, it ended up crumbling down due to certain reason such as the hate on both sides, the countless lives lost and etc.

Thats until 50 years ago, a peace treaty finally formed which having both parties agreed with mutual on both sides. Me, having the who gave the path to peace, becoming the representative for monsterkind and human leaders where on full agreement on the contract we signed on.

Though there were signs of rebellion on both sides, we continue to preserve the agreement we had until it became something which i, the leader of monsterkind and human race had happily brought.

Looking at the family consisting of a human father, a lamia mother and their child happily walking home together, i was content of what i had made.

Though, the long life i have lived seems to becoming meaningful after being in this world for a long time, i felt the emptiness and boredom of living and idly pass my life in a boring never ending life i had.

As a vampire, having to live in a long time can take a toll on the whole immortality part and boredom can be the worse fate a vampire could have.

"Ahh... Sure be nice if something where to happen in my long life now..."

Having to idly pass by the streets out in the night, it was nigh impossible for an event to happen. Or so fate wants to...

*Bam*

After snipping through a canned coffee that i got at the venting machine, a girl in front of me, just slipped into a puddle and face headfirst into a pole.

It gave me a spook due to a unordinary way she had slipped. But because i was a kind vampire, i had to help the poor girl out.

I walked hurrying towards her as i reached to my handkerchief to her and ask if she was okay.

"Ahh... Its fine. I tend to do this a lot... Ahaha..."

'Isn't it weird if this happens to her occasionally?' I silently murmured this to myself as i could finally look into her face.

Now as a vampire with a long lifespan, i tend to see beautiful girls but her beauty was something makes my heartstring tick. She has nice body with a smell of a virgin on her as well.

"... Excuse me?"

*Cough*Excuse that rude remark...

Due to being a vampire, we tend to favoritize the purity over the beauty in women that some vampires tend to be very picky when it comes to choosing a spouse. Even for me who had lived over a thousand years, i couldn't choose a woman because of how picky i was.

But now, having met with a girl with beauty and purity, my heartstrings and unwillingness to let go of her gave me my answer.

"Mis, its love at first sight. Please be my spouse!"

"Sorry but i'm a lesbian. I have to reject on your offer. But we can still be friends though."

Heh, i had to use my gaze which hypnotize my victims to suck their blood, the allure which women become a a puppet to me by the smell i released into the surroundings that no one could even resist, and my charming good looks... Wait, what?

"Huh?"

"Excuse me but we just met and I'm a lesbian so i can't go out with you. But we can be friends is fine by me."

The silent air chills through the night as the unmoving gaze of me, being bluntly reject by the girl i fancied, i was like a stone block just standing there.

Having standing there for a few minutes, she snapped her fingers unto my face as i returned to reality.

"Wait... Wha..."

"I.Said.That... I am a attracted to girls so I can't go out with you. But we can be besties."

"But how can you..."

"Honestly..."

Having reach the highest point of her patience, she snapped me from my delusion.

"Seriously, i'm trying to be as a nice girl as I possibly can but I already told you that I am interested in the same sex. Look, if you don't want to be friends to me, thats fine. But because your a nice guy that I thought this would come out easy. Guess I was wrong-"

"I humbly accept being your friend!"

"Eh?"

Having losing my sht, I suddenly grabbed hold of her hand as I was too scared to lose her. She turns around having a shocked look on her face as a smile rose on her lips. My dead heart which was something impossible to beat, had started pumping like it was alive, had me on cloud 9 after knowing that she was even more beautiful when she smiles.

"Great. I have my first friend!"

"Eh?"

After the unknown realisation on what she said, a wave of soft sensation of her chest had rose my blood rate(which was still impossible since i'm a vampire) gave me a trip to heaven when she hugged me.

"Thanks for being my friend... Uhh..."

"Demir Von Claude Ro-"

"Too long! Demir it is... Ah, Sorry. I was a bit too emotional on my approach."

As she said that, she slowly back away from me in embarrassment while making composure on herself. I clicked my tongue in my mind due to having been release from heaven.

"Uhh... I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Grace Waltson. Sorry but i'm currently busy right now and i'll be late..."

"Ahh... Okay."

Having to look at her watch, she had a surprised look on her face as she suddenly bowed to me in disappointment.

"Anyways, see ya Demir!"

"O-okay Grace..."

"And thats how i met this beautiful and charming girl."

I had a smug look on my face while talking to a young man behind me. He had a complexed look on his face until a grin came out of him.

"Well, did you ask about her email, phone number, or any way to communicate with each other?"

"...."

Having realization hit me like a fast moving truck that would send me to another world, i began to inhale a lot of air before releasing it with the loudest voice i could muster...

"Ffffffuuuuccccc-"

Thats the begining of how my boring life began to change...

2. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Another week with a new chapter for this work. I'm still stuck at chapter 5 at the moment but i'll surely continue to work on it. Enjoy the second chapter!
    (Author's Note: Changing the Female heroine's name from Grace to Siera since i think her name isn't fitting or something...)

"Damn, damn, damn..."

3 days had passed since i met the girl whom change my boring life, i couldn't even find a way to communicate to her after she just tells me her name and that was it.

I tried to ask random people if they knew of the girl i describe but to no avail, i felt hopeless.

"Cheer up, Master."

Having to grumble while looking helpless, a hand reach out to my shoulders, slowly reaching down as i glared at the person behind me.

"Gran, now its not the time for you to be creepy. Can't you see that i'm in a dilema?"

Brushing his hand off me, he had a creepy smile on his face when i gave a cold gaze to him.

He's Gran Elfhien. An elf who had live for about 500 years and is a very creepy guy if you ask me. Well, whenever i tried beating him up, he would have this satisfied look on his face when being given a cold, harsh treatment. Well, out of all the aquaintances i have, he seems to be the only person who had live the same long life as i have so it wasn't lonely.

But if he gives up his strange obssession of me and his masochistic character, i would really be glad that he's my friend.

"Then, how do you suppose to search for this so called 'beauty'?"

"Well, how about i-"

"If you use your abilities in public, you just destroy what you have built in the last 50 years of peace you made."

"Ugh... Yeah..."

'I should had guessed as much'. I had though when rethinking it again. Plus, i am sure that even if a war would break out once more, she'll be in a disagreement with me if i did it.

"Then, how about you and me..."

Welp, time to search for her once more...

"Ugh... Finding her seems near impossible to do when searching in a large area."

Casually strolling around to search for her, i've suddenly regretted not asking for any way to contact her. I was so busy being mesmerized by her that i had forgotten to ask this on her.

'Ugh... Even having to smell each humans seems bad for me' having to use my vampire sense to check each human i come across, i just want to give up and turn back home. But if i had to deal with that guy... Ugh...

"Oh, i forgot to get some blood packs..."

Having realising that i ran out of blood bags, i decided to head to a nearby clinic to procure some.

A vampire not taking any blood could lead to a blood deficiency and may suffer withdrawal synptoms. Sometimes goes berserk and attacks nearby humans once hunger reaches maximum. I could hold out for a few weeks without drinking one but its been two weeks since i had blood on me. I might suffer if i don't drink one by either today or tomorrow...

"Mrs. Waltson, i understand that your used to being into this kind of situations. But i worry that you may end up in a critical condition if you don't take care of yourself."

"Sorry. I'll try to be a bit more safe next time..."

!!!

I stopped my tracks as my eyes were wide open. I couldn't believe that i finally met her on my way to the clinic. It was like fate had plan for our meeting or something which was something i don't expect to happen, let alone meeting in a place where most people don't meet.

"Ah, Demir!"

"Sorry!"

Siera lower her head in a apologetic manner as i stab the straw on a bloodbag taking a good look of her once more.

She was currently having scars on her face like she's been in a fight. She turn her head sideways as she guess my fce right now.

"Uhh... I had an accident at my part-time job and ended up with an injury like this."

As she said that, she shows the bandages on her face with a cheerful look. She's like a kid who felt accomplished with how injured she is. A bit boyish if you ask me...

"But Demir. I forgot to give you my contact address at that time due to being busy... Anyways, here."

'I also like to have your address as well...'We began to exchange numbers with each other as she gave a warm smile. I felt like all the stressful days of not being in contact with her slowly disappear as it was replaced by her cheerful smile.

But this situation irks me. Why does she seem alone all the time?

If i can put it into human standards, Siera is a beautiful girl with a charming personality. I can even see that she can make friends easily due to how she seem bright and cheery. It was hard to imagine that she seems to be... A lonely girl...

"Ah, sorry."

"Hey, watch where you... Ah..."

Having immerse myself in my thinking, Siera had bumped into a passing man on the street which the man was currently pissed off. But just taking a quick look at Siera, he began to blush and started to apologizing to her.

'Yeah, this feels off...' As i observe their conversation, the guy suddenly talk to his friends and turn back to see her. She then was ask a lot of questions before she bowed to him and run back to me. After looking at me, he clicked his tongue and walk off with his friends.

I am suddenly confused about this situation until Siera started speaking to me in a sad tone.

"I don't have confidence in talking to people that I basically became a loner until now due to shying away from people making conversations with me."

Suddenly bringing up a sad story, she felt a bit disappointed in herself but smiled as she look at me.

"But after meeting you, it seems that it isn't possible to be a loner forever right? Thats why i'm really happy that your my 'friend'."

'Ugh... Being friendzone really hurts like getting stabbed through a stake...' I really want to say that but seeing her bright smile once more, i really want to take her home and cuddle her everyday...

But no matter how you won't fall for my charms, i'll break your spirit and make you fall head over heels in love with me Siera...