Spoiler The Villain’s Terminally Ill Wife/악역 가문의 시한부 마님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    “Don’t you even want to live?”

Richard asked in an angry tone. For some reason, I felt like I was getting scolded, so I snapped back at him.

“Will I live just because I want to live?”

It will be a lie if I say that I don’t want to live. I wanted to live for as long as I can. There’s no person in the world who doesn’t have an attachment to life. But that doesn’t mean it would work the way I wanted it to.

And now, he wanted to get me a cure, a flower in Rosie Blossoms. He was going to go and pick some when doing so was as difficult as picking the stars in the sky, so I couldn’t quite make sense why he was doing this.

Surely, like the original Diana, I should have responded by begging him on my knees to get me the cure to prolong my life. However, I didn’t want to beg to that extent.

“But we all know that we can’t obtain that flower in Rosie Blossoms.”

“Then are you going to give up without even trying?”

“Surely, yes…?”

“Why are you saying that without a care?”

“I…”

“I only see you occasionally, Diana, but whenever we see each other, you’re acting like this.”

Richard said it between gritted teeth. Obviously angry, he stared at me with a burning gaze. I immediately held my hand to my chest without thinking.

“Whether you like it or not, I’ll still get the cure for you.”

“Richard, why?”

I finally asked the question that was in my heart. Why Richard? For what reason? But my question put a strain on Richard’s face.

“Because I don’t want you to die.”

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villains-terminally-ill-wife/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    ••●════••●****●••════●••
    Read how the power of love saves someone!
    ❁❁✿✿❁❁

°•.•╔✿════๏⊙๏════✿╗•.•°
    -ˏˋ Table of Contents ˊˎ-
    ╚═══════ღ══♡══╝

**✿❀ Official Raws ❀✿**

**✿❀ Unofficial Translations chapter 1-9 ❀✿**
    **✿❀ Characters ❀✿**
    Count Richard Theodore (ML)
    The villain in the original work, calculating and thorough. His arranged marriage with Diana was also done out of necessity but he ends up feeling sympathy and compassion for Diana, who has lived a life similar to his own. Described as being greedy and loving money because his relatives tried to take away his title and money when he was young.
    Diana Tristan (FL)
    A character possessed by the author. In the original work, she is nothing more than an extra where she becomes the villain's wife due to her stepfather's scheme and ends up dying within a year after marriage because of Darnella’s disease. For her, who lives a limited life, there is only one year left. Instead of giving up on life, she joins hands with her husband Richard and tries to survive.

**✿❀ Machine Translation ❀✿**
    Chapter 13
    Chapter 15
    (Richard's reaction to learning that Diana has a terminal illness)
    Chapter 16
    (Synopsis scene)

**✿❀ Summary ❀✿**
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 14
    Chapter 16
    (Synopsis scene)

Chapters 17-18
    Chapters 18-20
    Chapters 21-25
    (Richard finds the Rosier plant)

Chapters 26-29
    Chapters 30-33
    (Diana and Richard head to the Capital for the trial)
    Chapters 34-40
    (They find out how to get the Rosier plant to bloom flowers)

Chapters 41-45
    Chapters 46-50
    Chapters 51-55
    Chapters 56-60
    Chapters 61-65
    (Diana regains her title)
    Chapters 66-70
    (Diana realizes she loves Richard)

Chapters 71-75
    Chapters 81-85
    Chapters 86-90
    Chapters 91-95
    Chapters 96-105
    Chapters 106-110
    Chapters 111-113
    (Richard realizes he loves Diana + first kiss)

Chapters 114-117
    Chapters 118-121
    Chapters 122-128
    (The End)

**✿❀ Questions and Answers ❀✿**
    Is this a tragedy?
    Did Diana reincarnate?
    Are there side stories with babies?

Credits to these awesome people who gave up their time, money, and energy to deliver us spoilers. Thank you very much to each and every one of you. :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    (If you're reading the spoilers, please hit the "like" link to give thanks!)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  3. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys apart from ch1-3 ik some spoilers fro ch4-10 I can't really mtl it cause i find it too bothersome so i can give a summary about each chapter

chiri.ru, minakun, ariane09 and 5 others like this.
  4. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh gawd When and hoed the ML learn of MCs condition and whats his initiaal reaction?

LiaAgliann and chiri.ru like this.
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  6. raeeeda

Reading List:
    Link
    • so this from Richards (ml) pov
    • starts off with " Diana was a woman I didn't like from the start to finish"
    • he originally wanted the duke's real daughter (Diana's step-sister) so ml can have more assets to his earldom I think or he originally wanted the duke position (not exactly sure but to do with power)
    • the duke used Diana so he doesn't have to give ml anything cause she isn't his real daughter
    • ml expected mc to be embarrassed by the situation but instead, he was met with her mysterious appearance (vibe) as if she was hiding something
    • he didn't like that her eyes looked at him as if she knew everything about him
    • when they have dinner together he found the conversation they have had was pleasant
    • this was because he doesn't have many companions who he talked comfortably after only meeting twice (he has big trust issues)
    • he still regarded her as something unnecessary he had bought
    • he told her they wouldn't spend their night together but obviously, girl said "don't worry. until i died i'll never love you"
    • his pride was hurt by that, as he didn't like that she didn't act as if she's been sold off by her family
    • and he had the nerve to think if she was attractive enough say that (though i could be wrong with this mtl but this what google translate says)
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    • Dianas pov
    • Diana was bored after a week
    • she has learned all the servant's faces and names even though she struggles from time to time
    • she goes to mls office a lot just service her boredom
    • so when she went this time she blatantly tells him "I'm bored" while eating madeleines when he asks why she was here
    • he was surprised by her blunt answer leaving him dumbfounded
    • he resumes his work, which seems to be a lot of work because Diana starts to think he is a workaholic
    • he asks him why he doesn't take a break to which he replies that he has too much stuff
    • she tells him that he is addicted to working which he says he has to send reports to the imperial family so they can pay taxes
    • she then tells "oh the half-year settlement" which surprises him because he didn't expect her to know stuff like that (diana was an office worker before)
    • then Diana was like do u have to do the work yourself and he said yes
    • this is because in the novel ml's parents died when he was young so the financial stuff was handled by his servants and external family which they ultimately betrayed him
    • she was about to leave but then he asks "why it'll only take a year" (about her loving him or something refer to ch 3)
    • he then goes on if she thinks he will divorce her
    • she was relived cause he hasn't found about her illness
    • she replies "will u not?"
    • he says he spent a lot of money on her so it would be so she shouldn't be thinking about divorce
    • then she asks if they will divorce if someone he likes shows up (a reference to the heroine)
    • he says he is not that stupid to be blinded by love
    • she says he might give his life for his love
    • which he chose not to believe he is capable of something that dumb
    Theeee end!

Hope u guys like that

7. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Liking it so far, especially the fl... she’s so interesting from the get go..

8. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read upto chapter 14
    FL doesn't tell ml about her disease and tells him that she has anemia. They both go the party and FL sees her family.ml asks if she wants to meet them. FL takes him out and tells her story unlike the original which he later fouñd out on his own. FL tells him that she knows he wants power of the duke. And asks him to use her for that. Ml asks why she didn't fight for her own and giving it to him. She says if it becomes his it is hers too cuz she didn't want to tell him she will die soon.
    Ml feels familiar with FL cuz they both went through the same. (Fl's dad is step dad and took the duke property after her mother's death and brought along his children and sold her off to ml ;ml lost parents when he is young and had to protect the property against his relatives. The only difference is he won and kept the property while FL lost it all.)
    Ml takes her to horse riding cuz he likes to ride and helps her to ride. After the ride FL watches ml ride. Ml loves the feeling when riding and riding faster and when he comes back FL and stable keeper is not there. He searched for her. In the house everyone's face is dark and a maid tells him that FL fainted and the stable keeper brought her here.. he asks the doctor about anemia. And fl's maid tells that FL told the maid that she will tell ml about her disease herself but she didn't and it's not anemia. It's danella disease ( incurable disease)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  9. raeeeda

Reading List:
    Link
    since the other person already summarised the whole outline do people still want me to spoil chapter by chapter or nah

10. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we have spoiler after 14?

minakun, ariane09 and GoliathQueen like this.
  11. raeeeda

Reading List:
    Link
    no not yet i might have to wait till tomorrow for me to rent it

12. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for that!! I love youuu:aww::aww:

13. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    everything in the prologue literally happens in chapter 16 and ML says he doesn’t want her to die and he won’t let her die like this. She starts weeping because this is the first time someone wanted her to live as everyone including family wanted her to die even before the danella’s disease. Richard awkwardly hugs her. Diana weeps in his shoulder, though knowing that this is a relationship forcibly started from being sold off still there are no regrets in this meeting.

14. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this!! :aww::aww:

Virago likes this.
  15. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this novel angst?:(

Virago likes this.
  16. satan at work

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    in my opinion I don’t think so.
    People around her treat her like a glass. ML treats her nicely too. FL is planning to recover the dukedom from her stepfather. Even if she died it will go to her husband.
    ML is searching to buy a flower( Rosie blooming flower’s root- may not be right) for her to live. FL has low expectations but still happy that ML is doing this for her. There were a few sad scenes. But not that angst level.

17. vvvaanneesssa

vvvaanneesssa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :cookie:

Virago likes this.
  18. raeeeda

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing really ahppens apart from richard going out to places looking for her cure, where still kinda feels weird about it as he is acting a lil different from the plot and also the fact that no one has ever tried this much for her. The reason why he is soo content on saving her is because he feels as if her life is similar to his as his family also betray him just like her dad, so for that reason he want her to able to live and get revenge on her father.

19. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hooo thankyou. Still no romantic feeling up until now

Virago likes this.
  20. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so bad for her. Thanks for spoilers, can't wait for more!

Virago likes this.