Spoiler The Villain Daughter Enjoys Her Seventh Life as a Free-Spirited Bride (Hostage) in a Former Enemy Co

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Athy1000

Athy1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty !!!!

AlyssVillin likes this.
  2. AlyssVillin

AlyssVillin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to help :blobsmilehappy:

3. florafastbunny

florafastbunny Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For people who want to know what chapters Arnold and Rishe have kissed
    They've kissed in chapters 31, 77 and 85. For the ultimate romantic moment so far, check chapter 98.

4. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    Di u read the last chapter ? ( Chapter 131 )

5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    A lil spoiler about MC 5th iteration (hunter) :
    So,, as someone mentioned before, MC once saved some white haired prince in one of her iterations, right? It was during her life as a hunter
    In that life it was said they were close and trusted each other, but rn he is wary(?) of MC (cause she's the fiancee of the enemy country CP)

6. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    well, the prince she servedwhen she was a hunter is named Curtis. This prince has a copy of him in appearence and manner but his eyes betrayed him. The copy has red eyes and the true prince has olive-like colored eyes. And that is what made Rishe suspicious of him and also, coz he is the group of hunter's chef, Raul

7. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just curious as to why he became a tyrant killing innocent ppl 7 lives in a row. His dad is the one that committed the evil acts
    The FL was innocent. I'm having a hard time buying into this romance
    Why isn't she afraid of him
    And it's starting to give me not like other girls. But I'll hold out

Bella94, Enmea, lan2001h and 3 others like this.
  8. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other then the individuals MC interacts with, the rest of the world should not have changed too much each timeline.
    Her actions should not have had (many) major changes on nations other then the one she was in.

She might set of a chain of events that causes differences, but if he is far enough removed that chain could take years to decades to reach him, or might be halted by other factors at work in their world and might not be enough to change his general path.

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this is the kind of answer you're looking for but
    1. This is a case of MC being numbed down from dying. And tbf, Rishe's 1st-5th death, she was essentially collateral damage (I haven't followed the novel post 90-ish? Still stuck on arc 2 and put on hold atm so I'm unaware of new info other than what's posted here). I forgot her specific deaths, but tbf, in Merchant life, she resolved herself in wanting to be in MLs land because she was able to travel as a merchant and only in MLs kingdom she wasn't able to reach it (much less get in). If I remember right, MerchantMC dies because of famine? Pharmacist and Alchemist has her essentially be involved in medication, so again, if I remember it right, these two led to MC dying because of a plague or illness.
    2. I agree that Rishe SHOULD'VE been scared of him EVEN JUST (or rather ESPECIALLY) because of her sixth knight life since said life he personally offed her. I dunno if extreme knight training (Rishe afterall HAD to work twice as much to fool her fellow knights and catch up on the training prepping on the possibility she could still die in her 20s) can help you mentally but I suppose being numbed from dying and knightly ideals and chivalry could have some combo in the mental dept.
    3. Also tbf, MC was heavily reluctant in marrying him in the early chapters. What pushed her to say yes was... I could still die and this could be my last life BUT... this might be my ONLY chance to know WHY or HOW this man became a tyrant. The current man does not ACT like one AT ALL (and even personally apologized. A future tyrant apologized). The worst he's done is force me to get engage or marry him. Lets bet to this not being my last life but also try to lay low enough and prep for life after divorce/annulment, gonna try to attempt to live past 21 ya'll using all cheat hacks I've learned in 6 lives and with my new fiance authority, get reacquainted with my former acquaintances under the guise of involvement because of either my marriage or early royal duties. Remember, MC was EXCITED with the notion of being a hostage, princess/empress classes are worthless as opposed to outside job possibilities

Edit: I cannot see or find the latest image spoiler provided here or the link. I wanna see how the cast looks like in book3 or 4

Bella94, aineria, lan2001h and 13 others like this.
  10. AlyssVillin

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This is an MTL, so sorry in advance

◆ Milia/Miria Clarissa Jonal (a self-indulgent young lady)

The daughter of the Duke of the Holy Kingdom of Domana, The young lady of Riche in her life as a maid.

Feared by the maids and servants, her father is also struggling.

10 years old / Virgo / Type A / Purple fluffy long hair / Honey-colored gold eyes

Five years later ... At the wedding with her first love, she is attacked by the Garkhine army.

◆ Leo Phillips (a loner-tempered boy)

A tsundere boy taken from an orphanage as a servant of Milia/Miria's house.

He had contact with Rishe in her life as a knight, he was seriously injured, one-eyed, and always a lone wolf.

11 years old / Leo / AB type / brown short hair / strawberry-colored eyes

Five years later... he was injured and drifted to a knighthood in a country to do chores but was killed in an attack by the Garkhine army.

11. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!

May I know why
    Arnold seems to 'bite' Rische's neck
    in the picture?

12. spezialice

spezialice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he tried to suck poison from rishe's neck after she was hit by a poison arrow set as a trap in the forest:blobsleepless:

13. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter is that

14. AlyssVillin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 97

terpseachore, seekingsnow and Mikaa like this.
  15. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

16. AlyssVillin

Reading List:
    Link
    you're welcome :blobsmilehappy:

17. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Thanks!

Njtrisha likes this.
  18. IzeeWeeb

IzeeWeeb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    small spoiler for the current arc
    basically the main premise is about Rishe's 5th? life as a hunter and how the queen of where ever was a tyrant and spent a whole lotta money and bankrupted the country so she was executed.
    and
    the money Harriet (the queen) spent was all foreign currency from the country rishe is in now (where she got married in(though not yet married)) that was foreged so the king told Harriet to spend to money to I think to like punch the whatever empire's money thing, and the king didn't want Harriet to tell anyone, so he pinned the blame on her and yea (btw this relates to rishes 5?the life cuz she served Harriets home country i think

19. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about how they solve everything?