Spoiler The Villain Discovered My Identity

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: 악역에게 정체를 들켜버렸다
    Raw Link:
    https://newtoki69.com/webtoon/3933124/악역에게-정체를-들켜버렸다?toon=일반웹툰
    Manga Link: https://mangadex.org/title/52525/the-villain-discovered-my-identity

Summary:

Although she had been a promising practitioner of kendo in the past, due to an accident she was forced to lead a plain life. After Seo Yuri gets into a car accident during a trip back home, she reincarnates into the novel, "The Song of the Moon," and becomes the elder twin sister of a side character who meets a destructive ending-- Selena. Selena hopes to prevent the destruction of her family, however, she is forced to take the place of her runaway brother, Celestine, in the knights’ squadron! Will she be able to avoid the villainous Crown Prince, Ignis, and survive?!

Hoenir, MenyB, Selena21 and 46 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, newcomers.
    A simple guide to help you navigate your way through this thread. :blobsmile:

Hello, just as some of you have noticed, some chapters' links give you an error message stating : "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." This is normal, one of the translators had to remove the chapters they translated for personal reasons. So, chapter 123 pt1, SS 1 and some spoilers are dead links.
    But fear not, if you go a bit further, you will find what you want.

Links that are struck-through don't work.

Chapters
    Manwha Spoilers

Official Manwha Translations

Other Info

Credits to these awesome people who gave up their time, money, and energy to deliver us spoilers. Thank you very much to each and every one of you. :bloblove:

For translations:
    Sara0jan - Ch 1-49
    Akiara - Ch 50-102, 113-122
    Myrielin - Ch 103-113first part, 123end-132, 133part2-163, SS 2-15, SSS 1-4
    Larne - Ch 133part1
    Selena21 - Ch 42-123 (Word Doc)

For spoilers:
    Aniserose, Sara0jan, Larne, Myrielin

For recommendations:
    Chihiiro

For official manwha links:
    Aniserose

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  3. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHH A STRONG FEMALE LEAD spoilers please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Sodoshi, mavi and Peerly like this.
  4. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read the webtoon chapters in passing and I haven't finished it yet but here's some things that I got from it:
    -She's very skilled with the sword.
    -Her brother suddenly ran away and she needed to take his place in the knight's squadron. So this is a gender bender.
    -She avoids showcasing her real skills and acts like a wimp. She gets bullied by the other knights because of this.
    -The villain in the title here is the white-haired guy. He is a prince and he has an inkling that the girl is faking being wimp.
    -She gets acquainted with the original male lead in the knight's squadron. Which she was devastated to learn afterwards.
    -She wants to avoid the plot of the story.
    -Her dad became quite weak despite being a strong hero before. I think he has dementia, I'm not sure. The MC takes care of him and protected him like a badass when he suddenly disappeared and got attacked by a monster. This is where the Prince saw her true skills.

Shelly_, syofiaa, Alhi and 58 others like this.
  5. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much bad plot
    1 brother runs away? Take dad and do the same
    2 prefer to join army as brother for reasons??? Do well and just don't take up supporting character role
    3 letting yourself get beat up (rolls eyes) just say no

What is this crap "raised my brother to well" ? The brother just subjected your entire family to extermination (not going to comment on the insanity of the law). Apparently while love is the most important thing for him it didn't extend to his sister or his father

6. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this so I'm not going to defend it as Best Plot Ever, but I don't think any of those are major plot holes.

1. Running away from everything you've ever known is actually a much harder thing than novel-verse would have you believe. It makes sense why it wouldn't be possible to do that when her father is also suffering from pretty late stage dementia. Plus, one of the things Sara0jan mentioned in the spoiler is that she wants her fathered to be remembered with honor.
    2. Sure, she could do that. She could also not do that. I think "do poorly and escape ML's attention" is actually pretty reasonable
    3. It's pretty extreme as a choice, but I don't think that makes it bad plot

(honestly, none of them are on the same level as "I was exiled from my country and OH MY GOODNESS I just happened to meet a random stranger on that road who is so kind and WOW this stranger just happens to be amazing at swordplay/magic/whatever and OMG it turns out that this stranger is the crown prince of the neighboring country!" even though this exact storyline is all over the place)

7. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the brother running away after the sister was basically romanticizing life for the brother Makes sense.

Instead of trying the broaden his horizons on a romantic view of love, romance, and faith.

She should've made him more self aware and knowledgeable about his surroundings. So at less he wouldn't be a pawn.

Unfortunately, he wasn't very well aligned with political ploys.

8. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she loves her current family as shown when she takes care of her father and is willing to go in her brothers stead into the army. What was she suppose to do when the government starts knocking on her door and asking for a male from her family to go into war, "my brother ran away," is just asking for her whole family to be executed.

If she shows her true strength and gets an offer from the prince do you think he'll let her go? He'll either kill her to keep other people from getting her alliance or force to join him by blackmail. Also he's the prince with her low of a status it will be easy for him to get her executed as no one will really care if she died as she is no one important. By laying low and not getting anyone to really notice her, it will lower the chances of people from noticing she's a girl which lowers the chances of her family getting executed by not sending a man into the military. Which also keeps her away from the princes eyes as he only gets those with potential, the only reason why her plan backfired is because he notice how odd she lost and how callous her palms are.

9. RRat

RRat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers:blobmelt: think it'd be better if its posted all at once so itll be easier to read

Lilazeaf and Sara0jan like this.
  10. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    is it worth the read??

11. Eli7

Eli7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! This novel seems more interesting than i thought. Let's hope it can can keep this way.

Sara0jan likes this.
  12. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are welcome!

yes, these are novel spoilers.

I’m glad you liked the format ^^ I will be using it from now on:blobangel:

I also enjoy ML’s POV. It’s always shocking how he looks innocent but is actually calculating everything in his mind.

Thank you too~ :blobmelt:

Don’t worry, I’m going to spoil this to the end:blobhero:.

I might slow down since school will be starting but I will make sure to write from time to time

I won’t post the spoilers I wrote unless I wrote 10 chapters worth of them since many want to read a lot at once.

Hoenir, LokaLari, SoShy and 13 others like this.